Ellebears 8 in 8 World cup Final Challenge! starts 15/5/

claireybella, that 1lb will be gone again next week im sure....

As for me....just been to class and I lost 3lbs!! wahooooo although my consultant did say that could change again next week even if I am 100% again so dont get disheartened. Bloomin hope not. When I have weighed myself in the mornings for the last 3 days I have been down in the 10 stone bracket yippppeeeeee

wow well done Snugs! thats brilliant news considering you have got to take your tablets!!! xxx

yes was chuffed to bits, but i guess it could all change again next week....I have just celebrated with a curly wurly lol

wait for it..... 4lbs off for me today!!
Green days seem to be doing me the world of good!!!
xxx good luck for WI tonight EB
Well done Snuggs, you must be chuffed!!!
Claireybella, im sure you'll shift that nasty 1lb next week and more besides!!!!
Good luck everyone!!!
xxxxx

wait for it..... 4lbs off for me today!!
Green days seem to be doing me the world of good!!!
xxx good luck for WI tonight EB
Well done Snuggs, you must be chuffed!!!
Claireybella, im sure you'll shift that nasty 1lb next week and more besides!!!!
Good luck everyone!!!
xxxxx

Well done with your weight loss, that's brilliant!! And yeah, that pound is being pow pow powed as I type!! :8855:

wow carebear thats another brilliant loss, you need to share your secret with us!!

Elle sending you feather like thoughts across the net :)

well done hun, every half a pound counts, and your nearly there well before the challenge date!

Well done girlies! X

All losses updated, most of you are nearly there now....Im still struggling but every 1/2lb counts

Back