Ellem's eat less and move around more diary

Yesterday:

B: Shredded wheat bitesize with soya milk and some mixed nuts. A small glass of orange juice.

L: Morrisons eat smart beef in red wine sauce with mash (never again, it was icky!), low fat cherry yoghurt.

D: Battered cod, chips, side salad. A mocha.

Cals: 1507

Exercise: - lots of walking about

Today:

B: Weetabix with whole milk + a royal gala apple chopped through it (finally got decent cereal for the b/f's flat!)

L: Creamy vegetable soup with 2 slices of white bread. 1 low fat cherry yoghurt.

D: Baked potato with moroccan houmous on top. Side salad with lettuce, cucumber, celery, red pepper, cherry tomatoes and 1 slice of edam cheese broken up over it.

S: A red apple and a slice of wholemeal toast with flora. 1 fig.

Cals: 1480

Exercise: - lots of walking around in the heat for well over an hour

Last edited:
I went swimming today and done 40 lengths in the pool so seeing as that burned hunners of calories doing that I'm not terribly fussed about going over the 1500 cal mark.

B: 2 weetabix with soya milk
S: 1 red apple
L: 1 slice of wholemeal bread with 1 slice of edam and 3 slices of quorn ham. a bowl of heinz spring vegetable soup.
S: strawberry and vanilla yoghurt, 1 golden delicious apple.
D: 4 quorn fillets that had been baked in the oven with some pasta sauce on top, a spoonful of corn, a spoonful of broad beans, broccoli, and some boiled potatoes. Orange juice ice lolly for dessert.
S: Slice of wholemeal toast with flora.

Cals: 1520

Just an observation really but I've noticed the whole twice I've been swimming recently, I am the most smiliest person in the best mood ever for the rest of the day afterwards! I usually feel pretty good after exercising but this is even better lol.

Last edited:
Thats fab Ellem... I love swimming but haven't been for a while. You've made me remember that I love it. x

B: a slice of fruit loaf with a teaspoon of honey
L: a meat free burger on 2 slices of wholemeal bread, salad and some cherry tomatoes and a spot of ketchup.
S: a small banana and a tangerine
D: Eat Smart chicken tikka with rice ontop of a massive pile of mixed salad leaves, celery and cherry tomatoes. 2 scoops of cornish clotted cream ice cream for dessert. (om nom nom nom)
S: an apple and a dried fig

Cals: 1383

Exercise: 30 mins brisk walking on treadmill

Last edited:
Well...last week was not good at all! Lets just say I overindulged with a bit too much of everything. So I'm not counting it, I didn't even weigh myself until yesterday and found that I hadn't put anything on which is good I suppose as it means I'm just starting where I left off. Despite eating too much I done a lot more walking than usual last week so I'm thinking that helped.

I also found it was my totm on Saturday there so I'm gonna blame the overeating and horrible moods on that. I don't get them very often as I get the injection so hopefully I won't have another week like that for a while.

Anyway, back on track today so things can only get better :)

I've also decided weigh day is now a Sunday morning as doing Wednesdays for some reason feels longer than Sun - Sun. Plus I give myself an off day after my weigh in and it seemed to develop into off days on Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun as the next Wed still seemed a far way off. So now it's Sunday which means I'll be good at the weekends and good with the start of each week.

So far today I've had:

B: yoghurt
L: seeded wholemeal pitta bread with moroccan houmous, lettuce and cherry tomatoes. 1 red apple. 1 cup of tea with milk and sweeteners.

Hey Hun,

Good for you for putting last week behind you. TOTM has a lot to answer for doesn't it! I have cravings big time, not to mention mood swings!

Getting back to it staright away is the best thing to do, and it's good that you haven't gained any weight.

Good Luck with it xx

Back