ProPoints Ellen's diary on her way to SIZE 10!!!

Thanks everyone! I had a sneaky look at the scales this morning and I have gained 2lbs :( Three days of the wagon and I gain 2lbs, that is so frustrating. I really hope I can lose the 2lbs by weigh in on Thursday. Things with the hot man (Al) are going well but he has a very time consuming job and works irregular hours so it is hard to get time to meet up. Yesterday I met him at 9am in the morning for coffee, the strangest time I have ever gone on a date lol

I met a guy at half 8 in the morning before for coffee before college lol... Strange eh? Don't worry hon, you can get that 2lb off in no time! ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

well amazing what you get up to while I have a bad back isn't it!!

A new man... well done....Want to hear how it is all going...
and
Losing 9lb last month!!! that is fantastic! So if you want to send me your address via email I will send you a little something through the post just for you to treat yourself with....

Keep trying and look forward to seeing you on your weigh in day on the thread

U will get that 2lb off in no time...

I really want someone to take me on dates :( soon enough I'm sure :) enjoy it :D xx

Today was wi day and I stayed sts at 11st6lbs again. I am really lucky to have got a sts because I have been eating like a pig all week, I've had three course meals, banoffi pie and giant chocolate bars so I deserved a gain really. I will have to start back on track tomorrow but I am dreading it, I just want to eat what I want but I know I will gain if I do. I have really fell off the wagon in big style and I was doing so well up to now.
Part of the reason I am comfort eating is that the 'hot man' dumped me for no apparent reason. I have never fell for a guy like I have fallen for him and I am really downcast over it. He is back on the dating site looking to meet other women already. I guess it was too good to last.

Sorry to hear that Ellen :( hes probably not the man you thought he was if he just dumped you, you are much better off without him! i know you must be so down right now but try and take all your sadness and turn it in to some determination! You will get back on plan, you will lose weight and feel better about yourself and you will meet a guy who deserves you! You have done so well so far, don't let him ruin it for you. Feel better soon hun xxxxxxx

Sorry to hear that hon. its never nice getting dumped. But you obviously deserve better than that so you just get yourself right back onto that dating site again and show him that you're a strong woman. Here for you if you need a chat hon, been through all sorts of mental relationship crap! But there is someone for everyone, I guess he wasnt the one but the good thing is your perfect guy is still out there somewhere.
Get back on plan if you can face it hon and we'll be here to support you, you were doing SO well and were one of my inspirations (I'm trying to get down to your weight for ages now lol!) so hope you'll be there when the wagon comes on by to pick you up again! xx *hugs*

Friday 12th August 2011
Skim milk for teas 1

2 boiled eggs 4
1 toast 1

Small Dairy Milk 3

2 bread 4
Ham 1
Tayto Snax crisps 2

Tesco Light Choices Chicken Tikka 12(bland)

1 Pink & White Wafer 1
WW Chocolate Roll 2

Total 32 - 29 dailies plus 3 weeklies

Today is my first day back tracking and I am finding it really hard so I am just going to eat all my weeklies this week and not care if I have a sts or a gain. It will take all I have to just keep to my dailies and weeklies. I still have the 'hot man' in my head all of the time but I am not going to let him win by bringing me off track and keeping me fat so that is why I want to stay on track this week. My sister and I are going shopping for holiday clothes on Monday so I have to face the daunting prospect of buying a swimming suit! I haven't worn a swim suit for years and years. I bought a size 16 sundress the other day and it actually fitted, I am usually a size 20 on top. Maybe some hot Spanish Senor will help me get over my man trouble when I am on holiday LOL

I think the shopping trip with your sister will do you really well... what colour is your sundress.... oh and fantastic on losing the most last month in the TEAM.... WELL DONE!!... I keep trying to get you to email me your home address.

Keep smiling and thinking thin and you will get there Ellen xx

Keep on track Ellen, you did it before and you can do it again! shopping will probably help you stay on the wagon....whenever i go and things don't fit it strengthens my resolve! hope youre feeling better xxxxx

Stupid "hot" man obviously isn't very attractive on the inside! U are attractive inside and out and will find someone who deserves u :) well done for getting bk on plan! Enjoy ur weeklies :) hugs! Here if u want a rant xx

Another bad week of eating everything in sight but today was wi day and I managed to my surprise to stay sts at 11st 6lbs. I was sure I would have a gain so at least I am staying steady. At this stage there is no way I will get below 11stone for my hols but I don't really care to be honest and it is the not caring that worries me. I was so motivated and now I just don't care any more.

Well done for STS!

Ellen my lovely - tell us the top 5 reasons u started this journey! Pop them
And a photo on the fridge! U can do it xx

That is worrying hon. You must be feeling a bit down are you? Just think of all the positive reasons there are for you to lose the weight. Then think of the positive reasons of not losing anymore weight. Weigh (no pun intended) up the reasons in your mind and see which you like better? Stay positive hon xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hugs x

Back