ProPoints Ellen's diary on her way to SIZE 10!!!

Well done!!!! Xxx

Great work Ellen. Maybe the bump you need to get you back on it in a big way? If not though i would say do what you're doing because 3lbs in a week is fab!!! xxx

Weigh in was on Thursday and I was stat at 11st 4lbs so will have to start being more careful. Chocolate is my major downfall, it is so hard to limit myself to four squares per day. The other night I woke at around 4am and went downstairs to the kitchen and ate a whole Cadbury's Caramel bar! I think I will go back to counting calories as it is so much easier than calculating points, myfitnesspal says that I should be on about 1300 calories a day.
On another note my sister finally got the courage to join ww last week. She had not weighed herself for a couple of years and thought she was about thirteen and a half stone. When she weighed in at WW she was 15st 3lbs! She was devastated. I really hope she is able to stick to the plan as her weight has really made her miserable.

I hope with ur help ur sister has as much success as you!!! Good luck with cc xx

Keep the faith Ellen, a sts is a gud result in ways. And ur sis will be a loser with you at her side, best wishes to her

Thanks Carly and Joe. I started calorie counting today. I found this great free website called Food Focus and you can just log what you eat and the site does all the calculations for you. It has given me a daily allowance of 1280 calories per day which sounds a lot but a cheese sandwich can clock up 350 cals so I will have to be careful. Also I have started a college course and I am now getting up at 7.30am and going to bed at around 11.30pm so that is a long day to make the calories last through. I so want to lose at least half a stone for Christmas so I will have to get on with it.

Hope the course is going well ;) good luck with CC xx

Hi all, well my first week calorie counting and was down 1lb. Disappointed but at least I had a loss. I am usually eating 4 300 calorie meals a day now (weekdays I mean) so I am going over to the calorie counting forum as there is really no point being on the ww forum when I am not doing it anymore. So catch up with me over there if you have the time and thanks for all your support on here :) Good luck to everyone and hoping you all reach your target weights.

A loss is a loss, so smile ur a 1lb closer to ur place or wanting. Good luck on ur travels on cc forum, I will try n follow ur posts but, I aint a good driver on the net, would need a sat nav lol

Good luck on cc xx

Back