ProPoints Ellen's diary on her way to SIZE 10!!!

Hugs Ellen! Don't let that man bother u sugar ,.

Sorry to everyone for not posting for so long and thanks for all your support. I haven't even been logging on here as I have gone so far off track. It isn't the 'hot man' as I have forgotten about him, I have just lost my mojo for losing weight. I must have eaten my body weight in chocolate this week and I had a takeaway three times but this morning was weigh in morning and staggeringly I was down one pound. Can't understand this at all but I am not complaining. Now I am 11st 5lbs and I think I will just try and maintain until I come back from holiday in three weeks and try and get back on track then. I know I should get back on track right now but for some reason I can't face it. De dum. Nothing more to say really.

Sorry you aren't returning sooner, I liked reading your food diary for ideas. Lol you're still lighter than me and I'm following the plan hahaha!! Hope you come back soon, have a good hol x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks everyone. Hols aren't for a week and a half though! I am going to post my food diary just to show everyone how off track I have gone!

Saturday 27 August 2011

Milk allowance for teas 1

8 squares chocolate 4

2 boiled eggs 4
2 toast 4
Spread 2

Ham 1
Crusty roll 7
Load of blue cheese ?
Spread 1
6 Rich Tea biscuits 8(guess)

Total Not a clue and I am STILL hungry!

Will probably have more tea and choc before I go to bed. At least I am still sticking to skim milk, low fat spread and generally the low fat versions of everything. Pity the chinese takeaway nearby doesn't do low fat options:)

Weigh in day and up 2lbs. Not a shock as I am eating everything in sight, afraid of what I will weigh when I come back from holiday on the 14th though. I am really disappointed that I didn't make my goal of getting below 11 stone for my holiday, I was going grand up until the end of July but come August I completely lost my dieting frame of mind. I really hope I can climb back on the wagon.

Hope ur ok! Hope u enjoy the hol sweetie! We will be here when u get bk xx

Well sure hope your on the wagon again. treat it as a journey, and you has more to travel to your want/wish

Hope ur ok xx

Well back from holidays and trying to get back on track but not finding it at all easy. I am actually back from hols for eight days and have been eating all around me due to the post holiday blues but time to try and reign it in now. I weighed myself this morning and am still at 11st 7lbs so that is amazing as I ate and drank for Ireland whilst on holiday (fried breakfast and 3 course meal everyday plus buckets of booze) and have been eating chocolate like there is no tomorrow since I came home. So I am really lucky not to be a lot heavier. I am thinking of going on a calorie counting diet as I have lost interest completely in counting pro points but I don't know yet what I will do. For this week I am going to limit myself to four squares of chocolate and a meringue nest each day as 'treats' and just eat low fat and low cal everything else. Hopefully one week back watching what I eat will help me to get back tracking my food next week.

You have logged back in, SO you will get focussed, been mindful that weight gain DOESN'T DO HOLIDAYS lol

Thanks Joe, at the moment I am dreaming of a chicken breast burger from my local chippie but I am refusing to give in. I tried on a size 16 dress in a shop yesterday being sure it would fit and the zip wouldn't even go half way up ! Definitely want to lose a stone by xmas so I would be a comfortable size 14 by then as I really want to buy a great party dress for the xmas and new year festivities. God, I have so much belly fat to lose, I have more spare tyres than Dunlop!

Cant see the spare tyres in ur latest pic. Now just look again n dont do yourself down. Trying to shed a st for xmas also, hopefully hitting 12 n half st 4 santa. So keep smiling it can be done

Saturday 24th September 2011

2 boiled eggs
2 thick toast
Flora Light

Bag of chips from local chippy

Sandwich:
2 thick bread
Half pack Tesco barbecue chicken pieces
Flora Light spread
Ballymaloe Country Relish

Meringue nest with
Light Aerosol Cream and
Squirt strawberry dessert syrup

2 squares chocolate

Skim milk in tea throughout day

Total: Not counting pro points but I don't think today's food is much over my allotted 29 points.

Welcome back! New pic is fab! U can do this whatever route u choose xx

Thanks Carly, however I am still finding it impossible to get back tracking but I am being careful about what I eat. You are doing great Carly, keep it up!

Today was weigh in day and I was amazed to have a 3lb loss this week! As I said I am not counting points so I didn't know if I would have a loss or a gain so I am delighted. I am now 11st 4lbs and can finally get into a size 16 on top and a 14 on bottom. I hope to be able to get into a size 14 dress for the Christmas season. If I don't have a loss next week then I will have to start counting points again.

Well done ms dunlop (joke) keep it going and santa will surely smile 4 you

Back