ProPoints Ellen's diary on her way to SIZE 10!!!

Where have you gone Ellen... hope you are okay... food was looking good lol... are you still eating haha! x

Hi YES, don't worry, I am still eating, no fear of me in that respect! I didn't get around to posting my food yesterday.
Good news is today was my weigh in day and I lost 5.5lbs:D:D:D I am SO happy, I wasn't expecting a loss like that at all, it has really encouraged me no end.

How are you Yes? Pooping problems any better? I am still on the prune juice, it works so well and so quickly:p

As you say, keep thinking thin!

Well done on your great loss this week Ellen.I have been reading your food diary and think you are doing a great job. I like my little treat of fun size maltesers too lol. Keep up the good work! ;)

Thanks so much May! I'm in Ireland too, Limerick, where are you? Yes the Maltesers are essential, aren't they?lol Knowing I have a chocolate treat each night makes it so much easier to stay on track throughout the day. Are you on WW or another plan? Best of luck on your weight loss journey.

Hi Ellen. I'm in Dublin myself. I'm doing ww old points at home alone.Doing ok so far using iwatchr app on iphone is keeping me focused.We are nearly the same weight and have same goals! ;)
I need my choc fix daily.Just a little treat at the end of the day lol.

Well done on this weeks loss Ellen it's fantastic! :clap:

Thanks peeps, I am really pleased. Having lunch at an Italian tomorrow with my sis so that will be my reward.

Kept to my 29pps today. I usually go awol after my WI but lunch at the Italian tomorrow is replacing this.

Menu Thurs 7th July 2011

Skim milk allowance for tea 1

30g porridge 3
Skim milk 1

2 toast 5
50g extra light Philly 1
Milky Way bar 3

1 homemade stuffed mushroom 1
Grapes 0

Nature Valley cereal bar 5(not worth it)

Tesco Light Choices Chicken&Stuffing sandwich 8
WW toffee yogurt 1

Total for day 29pps

I made stuffed portabello mushrooms today and they were yummy and only I pp each! I had one and my housemate ate the rest! I got the recipe online and tweaked it a bit to make it low in points. Will def be making them again.

That was a great day Ellen! Well done.

Today (Friday) is my worst day. :( I have to resist temptation lol. Have a great weekend. ;)

Kept to my 29pps today. I usually go awol after my WI but lunch at the Italian tomorrow is replacing this.

Menu Thurs 7th July 2011

30g porridge 3
Skim milk 1

2 toast 5
50g extra light Philly 1
Milky Way bar 3

1 homemade stuffed mushroom 1
Grapes 0

Nature Valley cereal bar 5(not worth it)

Tesco Light Choices Chicken&Stuffing sandwich 8
WW toffee yogurt 1

Total for day 29pps

I made stuffed portabello mushrooms today and they were yummy and only I pp each! I had one and my housemate ate the rest! I got the recipe online and tweaked it a bit to make it low in points. Will def be making them again.

So are you going to share the recipe with the rest of us???? eh lol

I will post the recipe for stuffed mushrooms on the WW propoints recipes thread Yes. I had a baked mushroom dish as a starter at the Italian today and it was blooming more than 1pp lol It was yummy though.

Today was my 'blow out' day as I was meeting my sister for lunch so I probably used all of my weeklies as well as my 29 dailies but it was worth it! Lunch was delicious and I gobbled several sweet treats during the day as well.
My latest 'find' is Tesco Light Choices Lemon Drizzle Cakes - lemon drizzle cake is my fav cake and I was delighted to find these in Tesco yesterday. There are really moist and lemony and only 2pps each! Okay each piece is tiny and you get about three small bites but if eaten slowly it does satisfy that cake craving :p

Menu

Tesco Lemon Drizzle Slice 2
Cadbury Fudge bar 3

Restaurant
Starter: Baked mushrooms and spinach in a rich cheese sauce 1million pps :eek:

Main: Tagliatelle Amatricana - pasta in a tomato, bacon and onion sauce 1million pps:eek:

Glass red wine 6pps

Small Dairy Milk 3

Total ???????

I will probably have some melba toasts and extra light Philly before the night is out as I feel the peckish monster coming on.
On the plus side I found out today that I am going to southern Spain for a week in September so that is a real motivation to stick to the diet :D There is about nine weeks until the holiday so I am hoping I can lose a stone within that time, that would take me down to about 10st11lbs, so that would mean I have to lose approx 1.5lbs per week for the next nine weeks :girlpower: My sis and I were looking at swimsuits and bikinis today in the shops and the thought of putting one on is terrifying :argh: So from tomorrow it is bootcamp WWs.......................

Hello lovely :) here to follow diary xx

well done Ellen on your fab loss ..lookin forward to that stuffed mushroom recipe lol x

Welcome Carly! I read your diary too.

Thanks Jem, I will post the stuffed mushrooms recipe shortly.

I was out for most of the day so the temptation to snack was there but I restrained myself to a Becks non alcoholic beer and a pack of WW Hula Hoops (these aren't nice). Went to a cafe with a friend and he had a big slice of apple pie and cream with his coffee and I was so jealous! I sat there sipping my Earl Grey tea but afterwards I was glad I didn't succumb as I had a big blow out yesterday.
There are a few nice recipes in the latest edition of WW magazine and I got the ingredients for the Southern Baked Chicken today and am making it tomorrow. I love fried chicken so I hope this comes close to it!

Today's menu

2 boiled eggs 4
I toast 2
Banana 0

Bottle Becks no alcohol beer 330ml 1
WW Hula Hoops 2

WW Turkey sandwich 7

Total 17

It is around 10.30pm so I will probably eat a few more points before bedtime. Bought a load of fresh fruit today for the week. The tomatoes have just become ripe in the garden and they are really sweet this year - I just go into the greenhouse and pick them and pop them in my mouth, they don't even make it to the kitchen lol I do the same with the strawberries and blueberries so I am getting plenty of fresh organic fruit!

Hi Ellen. Your weight last WI was brilliant . You are really flying. I know you will have no problem getting that stone down for the holidays. Well done.

Love strawberries n blueberries too...I also grow raspberries and gooseberries , and strawbs...failed at the bluberries though all that snow last Christmas killed my tree.... enjoy your Sunday x

Thanks Breda and Jem! Yes the berries are delicious Jem, I have gooseberries too and they are surprisingly sweet this year though I can't eat many of them as I find them acidic.

I am struggling at the mo as I am craving a hotdog bun filled with 2 sausages and tomato ketchup but I don't have enough points left for it. I had a good dinner (I made the Southern Baked Chicken and it was delicious!) so I don't know why I am still hungry. I will have a nectarine and a pear now and hope that it helps fill the hunger gap.

Back