ProPoints Ellen's diary on her way to SIZE 10!!!

Well done Ellen - I'm sure you'll get your first stone next week x

Thanks Carly and Claire and congrats to you both on your losses this week!

well done Ellen .....I always feel like that about exercise lol x

Thursday 14th July 2011

Skim milk for tea 1

Pear 0
2 boiled eggs 4
1 toast 2
Tesco LC Lemon Drizzle slice 2

Alpen Light bar 2

Hot Dog bun 5
2 Denny Skinless sausages 4
Ketchup and mustard 1
Sliced banana and ww toffee yogurt 1

2 bread 5
40g low fat cheddar 3
40g wafer thin ham 1
Frys Turkish Delight bar 5(so worth it)

Total 36pps = 29 dailies and 7 weeklies used so 42 weeklies left

I didn't indulge in my usual weigh in day blow out today so I have weeklies left for the week for once. To be honest when the scales told me I had only lost one pound I didn't feel like celebrating much. I know 13lbs in 6 weeks is a pretty respectable loss but I guess I was a greedy eater and now I am greedy for weight loss.

The sausages in the hot dog roll with the ketchup and mustard was soooo delicious - I could easily have gorged on 6 of them! Been looking back over my week's eating and notice that I am taking in very little dairy or any other source of calcium so I will have to work on that. I could include more cheese but it is so high in points for the little portion you get. I guess I could have a glass of skimmed milk each day but I am reluctant to use up any points that could go towards the all important chocolate lol

Ellen , just read your diary now . sorry to hear you had a fall. Thank God your ankle is getting better now. Well done on your weight loss. You will definitly get your stone next week .

Your recipes sound really nice . I am not a very adventureous cook but I am going to have to try to avoid getting bored. Well done for holding on to your weeklies. They are very handy for those hungry days or nights out. Keep it up Ellen . I know you will get to your goal . You are very determined.:D

Well done Ellen xx

I have asda lighter cheese and get 50g for 3pp and I put it on pasta, or in Mexican food... Or I have mozzarella on homemade pizza... U could always try the muller yogurts with choc sprinkles? X

Ack! No asda in ROI chick. But Low Low do "cheddar" cheese that's sliced prepacked and its only 1pp for a slice!
Or what about an xtra light laughing cow cheese triangle? 0pp for 1, 1pp for 2!
Second carly on those muller lights, they're quite nice for 2pp! :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Boooo :( sorry about asda :)

Saturday 16th July 2011

Skim milk allowance for tea 1

30g Cheerios 3
Skim milk 1

1 toast 2
25g extra light Philly 0.5
Tesco Lemon Drizzle slice 2
Banana and ww vanilla yogurt 1

160g sirloin steak 5
200g oven chips 8
1 tbsp Ballymaloe Country Relish 1

Dairy Milk bar (from multipack) 6

Total 30.5
29/29 dailies used and 2 weeklies used (rounding it up from 1.5) so 40 weeklies left.

Gosh I haven't had steak and chips for so long and it was gorgeous. My first time using bought oven chips since starting ww and 200g frozen weight is really quite a generous portion. Steak was tough though, gonna stop buying it from Tesco and start getting it at a proper butchers again.
Had a really lazy day. It was flogging rain all day and I didn't go to the Saturday morning outdoor market like I usually do so stayed in bed really late. I am really looking forward to the week in Spain in September now as I long for some really decent sunshine. I just hope I can get to at least 11 stone for the holiday, if I keep on losing only 1lb per week I won't get there. I definitely won't be counting pps whilst on holiday - it will be Sangria for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

How long till the hols? 10lb left till u hit that holiday goal :) sangria :) yummy!

Sounds like a good day today x

Hello Ellen :wavey:
I've just sat and read your diary from start to finish and want to say how brilliantly you are doing! :)

I've been inspired with some meal choices and have been considering doing PP after my little jaunt to Toulouse this week - your food diaries are really pushing me that way, as you have much more variety (I assume from the additional weeklies).

Good luck - you will easily be in your 11's by the time your September holiday comes! :D

D x

She's already in the 11s dizzydawnie! So she's well on her way to goal :) you'll look great on your hols El, who you going on hols with? I can't afford a hol this year :( but you better believe I'm gonna rock a bikini next year :D x

Think we are all gonna be sporting bikinis next year :) x

Heehee its gonna be awesome! Can't wait!! :D x

Is there a beach near Manchester we can hit when we meet up ? Xx

Oooo yea gotta love blackpool!! Z

Back