ProPoints Ellen's diary on her way to SIZE 10!!!

You can add me no bother chick ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

just added you all ..thanks im under julie mann bell x

Today was weigh in day and I lost 1lb. Very same as last week. Looks like I am turning into a one pound per week gal. I know I should be happy but if I keep on losing just 1lb per week then it will take me nearly forty weeks to get to goal - and that doesn't count weeks where I am static or, god forbid, gain! Well this last pound lost puts me at 14lbs lost so that first stone is gone at last. It took me seven weeks to lose this first stone, it seems like such a long time.

Anyway thanks to everyone who added me on Facebook, I do love looking at other people's photos lol

Well done for ur loss! Gonna add on fb x

Well done Ellen x

well done Ellen thats fab ...keep it up hun 1lb off is better than 1 on .. x

I just changed my avatar picture to one that was taken yesterday whilst I was at the beach, just to celebrate the loss of that first stone. I don't know what I am going to wear on the beach in Spain in September to cover all my rolls of flab!

I agree get the bikini out!!! :) x

Me in a bikini??? Eeek!!! Everyone would think I am nine months pregnant with my huge belly sticking out!!! I'll probably end up wearing a very concealing kaftan. Or a swimsuit with a sarong at the very most. I think I'd need to be about seven stone before I'd wear a bikini to be honest. Maybe we should have a thread where we all post photos of ourselves in bikinis when we get to goal???

Good idea!! Will have to wait a while for mine.....don't wanna scare ppl with the sight of me in a bikini lol xx

Hahaha jemma I doubt you'd scare anyone... All the lads would be in taking a look. Its a good idea though chick, I wants a bikini bod too lol :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I took a 'before' pic from my Hols last month of me in my bikini and when I get to goal I'm going to wear same bikini and see how I look. Hopefully alot less yucky ha x

I had some on my camera from last year but wen I got back n looked at them I was so mortified I deleted them!!! Wish I would have kept one now for a before n after lol xx

It's so yuck ha when I wear a bikini I don't mind laying down flat ha but dont sit up cuz it looks all fatty ha. We will rock our bikinis when goal comes :) x

Back