ProPoints Ellen's diary on her way to SIZE 10!!!

Thanks all! I went on to eat Oreo cookies as well last night so used 25 weeklies yesterday and now only 12 left for the rest of the week. I had a sneaky hop on the scales this morning and was down 1lb! Hopefully I will be down another pound by Thursday though I don't deserve it for all the choccie I ate! If I am down on Thursday then I am going to start eating all my weeklies every week as why not eat them when you still lose weight! Mmm... thinking of getting a nice bottle of red as a treat on Thursday night, can anyone recommend a nice one????? I'm not clued up about wine.

Monday 18th July 2011

Skim milk for day's tea 1

30g porridge 3
Skim milk 1
WW bagel 4
50g Extra light Philly 1

Wild Orchard Smoothie 1

Tesco Light Choices Sandwich 7 (soggy and horrible)
Mini Twix 3
Mini Mars 2

Apple, banana 0

Butternut Squash baked chips 1 (for Frylight used)

Total 24/29 dailies used

My first encounter with butternut squash this evening. It wasn't as hard to prepare and chop as I thought it would be. I seasoned the chips with loads of black pepper and paprika and baked them in a hot oven but they still turned out soft, not crispy. The bns is very tasty though, lovely and sweet, but I have to find out how to make the chips crispy. Anyone got any ideas?

Will have a cup of tea and a lemon drizzle cake slice (2pps) before bedtime so that will be a total of 26 pps used. Good as I had a real blowout yesterday so am trying to be very careful until wi on Thursday. I am making Southern Baked Chicken again tomorrow, I love it!

I swear that eating weeklies works :) hood lick for the 2lb! Treats were all within points! I'm no wine coniseur (sp?) but I like blossom hill .... WW wine isn't too bad tho... Xx

Canti merlot is nice, give it a try! :) good going on the diary... I'm having a messy week lol. Totm and constantly hungry?! :( x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Stupid TOTM! Men have it easy! X

I don't like Blossom Hill Carly, people are funny about wine, what one likes another doesn't. Where do you buy that wine Sars? I will try it. Sorry totm is giving you bother. I have a period as well but luckily I don't get any symptoms. I'm thinking of all the lovely things I could spend my weeklies on each week lol wine, choccie, oh the list is endless.....

No symptoms!! That sounds glorious. I bloat out like a balloon and have cramps and hunger for 2-3 days lol. I think I got that in dunnes stores actually, it was on sale at the time :p Mcguigan wines are good too so keep an eye out for those as well. X

I just signed up on Facebook. I must be the last one on earth to not be on it. I found a friend that I haven't seen in about eight years and he is living in Tennesse now. If anyone wants to look me up in FB my name is Ellen Manning.

I'm always on fb! Most of my friends on there Don't need to loose weight though and thier pictures make me feel even worse about my self lol which is actually quite motivating! X

Marnie:) said:
I'm always on fb! Most of my friends on there Don't need to loose weight though and thier pictures make me feel even worse about my self lol which is actually quite motivating! X

Lol I'm in the same situation!! There's a few ellen mannings coming up so add me when you've a chance, its sarah bickmore... I'm wearing a stripey top in the pic x

Sar, you look really slim in all your fb photos! How old are the photos? Your OH is good looking! I am trying to post photos on it but my laptop is giving me grief aaargh

Ah... Have you seen the most recent photos though ellen? :p Hehe, that's my profile pic as I want to get back to that weight eventually (that was me at about age 20/21). A lotta photos are old as I stay away from the camera these days :( but thanks hon, I hope to be slimmer again soon x

ellen are you wearing pink trousers in you profile pick on fb?

clairelou1979 said:
ellen are you wearing pink trousers in you profile pick on fb?

Yeah she is hon! X

Have just added Ellen, Sarah and Marnie x

Thanks chick x

hi Ellen your doin fab...can I add you ..Marnie and Sarah too plz .n clairelou can I add you also on fb ? x

Back