ProPoints Ellen's diary on her way to SIZE 10!!!

bet we'll all look fab in your bikinis when we reach goal ...are you havin a good weekend Ellen...your profile pic looks ace x

I've never ever worn a bikini before but hope to one day :) x

Should post a pic of me in a bikini a few years ago... Would sicken myself though haha. And back then I thought I was "chubby"... Christ. What a fool lol! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I haven't posted my food diary for four days, just laziness. Will get back to it with a new start tomorrow. Been staying on track so that is what counts.

It is indeed :) x

Hi Ellen..... How is it going? X

Monday 25th July 2011
Skim milk for tea 1

Pear, nectarine 0
2 boiled eggs 4
I toast 2

Cully&Sully vegetable soup 6
90g crusty white roll 7

1 pink&white wafer 1
Funsize Maltesers 3
Pink Lady apple (yum) 0

Total 24/29

Five points left so I think I will have a bit of brie and some grapes. I was delighted to find 50% less fat brie at Aldi the other day, it is only 2pps per 30g. The soup and roll was a mistake, I mean 13 pps just for soup and a roll. I caved in to the smell of the freshly baked bread in the supermarket and bought some rolls but worked them out to be 7pps each when I got home. Bread is so high in points.
I was shopping today and bought a pair of size 14 shorts for my holiday. I take a size 16 in bottoms (size 20 on top) so I bought the shorts without trying them on in the hope that I will fit into them by September. Fingers crossed. The shops were full of lovely summer dresses and I was dying to get one but they were all so skimpy, it is impossible to get a dress with short sleeves. I walked into Evans and walked straight out again, I hate that shop, so sick of having had to shop there so much. I really look forward to the day when I go into a clothes shop and am able to pick up the size 10 at the front of the rack and not have to reach to the back of the rack and feel grateful that the garment is available in a size 20.

Hi Ellen, you could always buy a dress with shoestring straps and put a either a t-shirt under it or an open blouse or short sleeved shrug over the top. I'm sure you'll be in those shorts and looking fab in no time! x

That is an excellent goal to work towards Ellen. And one that will most definitely give you the motivation to keep going.

Fresh baked bread is a massive weakness of mine, but I am seriously such a Carb monster. Lol.
X

I know what you mean! I always worry about wether or not things will fit me I'd love to not have to even try things on!!! Well get there x

hate having to try things on too ....especially when you really like the look of something ...try it on and......grossssss look like an elephant ....one day soon we will all be lookin fab x

I think you all look beautiful....

I tried the size 14 shorts on and they fit! Yippee! I know I hate facing the changing rooms in clothes shops as well, especially when they have three way mirrors. I honestly don't think any woman feels good about herself in those changing rooms, no matter what her figure is like.

Menu
Skim milk for tea 1

Pink & White wafer 1

2 weetabix 3
Skim milk 1

Funsize Milkyway 2
Apple 0
Pear 0

Homemade cottage pie 12
1 scoop vanilla ice cream 3
Sugar free jelly 0

Banana & WW vanilla yoghurt 1
Cream Pie 3

Total 27/29

I made a big cottage pie today, packed loads of veg into it and it was yummy. I can't find extra lean mince in any of the shops so had to use normal mince and point it at 7pps per 125g so one portion worked out at 12pps. Worth it though as it was a really big portion and very filling. I tried to post a pic of the pie but couldn't figure out how to do it.
Looking at todays food diary I realise that besides the weetabix and cottage pie, I just ate junk all day. 9pps is way too many points to spend on sweet treats so I will have to cut back on those.

Yaay size 14 skinny minny!! There's nothing worse than them changing room mirrors.....I stand there thinking do I realy look like that, ther awful!! Xx

I seen lean mince in dunnes a few times but only the really big dunnes. If all else fails you can get a butcher to do lean mince for ya hon. Cottage pie sounds yum, haven't had that in ages and its a favourite of mine!
Woop woop for size 14 shorts hon, that's excellent :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hey Sars, you techno whizz kid! Is it possible to post a photo from your hard drive into a post on here? Ive tried to copy and paste but it doesn't work.

Course Ellen. You just need to click on Post Reply and then Attachments and then you can browse to your picture and upload it to your post... like this:

Attachments

• howtoaddattachment.JPG
    howtoaddattachment.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 25
Size 14 shorts :happy096:

Back