Ellie 1968 - My Diary ............

Diary Day 9

Thanks for all the positive messages - have discovered auditors have a positive side line - i get so busy making sure everything is ok etc am not bothered by food at all - and am so tired at night am still not bothered ...... managed all 4 packs though (if i had choice i could have not bothered with the 4th)

Water - ummmm need to check am drinking enough - not sure i am (though my work colleagues smile at my coffee requests at brew time (without the milk and coffee)) may have to start measuring .........

All in all though - all seems well - hope everybody else doing ok

Until next time ...

Diary day 10

Good day - stawberry shake after cottage pie at lunch - made it thick which was lovely - yum !!!!

Ordered some steaming bags - so will try some white fish and veg when they arrive when at at mums - and if needed could use at work - ummmmm

but all is well in the world of sns ............

until next time ...

Diary day 13 (totally ran out of time to get on days 11 & 12)

Been soooooooooooo busy - but that is good cause am not thinking about food or dieting etc - (its at times like these i would be picking some junk food up for meals - too busy or too tired to sort something healthy & low cal) so am going to need to think this aspect through at some time in the future - ummmm .....:confused:

Today i stuggled a bit during shopping - looking at all the lovely things to eat and especially the new items out for xmas ........... :cry: - but hey one day in moderation - but only purchased newspaper and broccoli !!!!!! (mothers trolley is a different story all-together)

Other news item is my temperature - am soooooooooooooooooooooo cold !!!!! and my fingers are like icicles !!!!! not yet resorted to gloves inside yet though ! (though have purchased more pairs of socks in the week)

Until next time all ..............

Well done keep it up and you'l do great. And defo get that water down you it also helps to shift the fat quicker. good luck x

Diary Day 16 (whoops 14 & 15)

Been keeping busy xmas shopping - more distraction techniques .....

But weighed myself at Boots yesterday and -3 !!! - thats over 1/2 stone in 2 weeks - just need to keep this up :D (need to update ticker)

Once weather gets better gonna start the walking - see have said it now - so will have to do it !! - i used to walk quite a lot when doing LL and loved it.

I also feel like getting into a bit of a routine and if not already put it on here - bought the Beck diet book & workbook with a view to these helping me with my food issues - if anybody has read other similar good books please let me know (though have seen at least 1 book thread on here !)

until next time ...

Diary Day 17

I have found the record planner re food diary on the slim and save website (though it is fairly well hidden) - added all food today and it has told me i haven't eaten enough !!! - need 30 more calories .................. another coffee with skimmed milk possibly :)

Need to get some of those sticks also - to check re ketosis (though am still v cold so am sure i am - and watch definitely looser on wrist now) - also some of my clothes are feeling a bit looser am sure ............

Hope everybody else doing well .......

Until next time ...

Diary Day 18

Whilst I have been wittering on about my wrist getting thinner - put some jogging pants on tonight - definitely looser !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

So yes - it is happening !!!!!!!

All is well and good - (but for the fact am freezing and already fed up of the snowy roads !)

until next time ...

I think I don't look any thinner but even after a few lbs loss each week clothes that didn't quite fit a few weeks ago fit great now. So the diet does work just got to keep at it

Diary Day 19

Good day - actually struggled to get all food down today - hunger pangs def not here and using distraction techniques just in case.

Been on here - Hamish's mums diary is an inspiration - loved it ! - aiming to to emulate where possible.

Planned day out tomorrow - but planned for minimum carbs and high protein ......................................... but feeling positive about it (already planned Sunday too!) - so will see how we go .......

Taking Hamish's mum tips - positive thoughts ..

Onwards and Inwards until next time :D

Thanks.

You sound like you are doing really well just keep at it lol

Diary Day 22 (whoops 20 & 21)

Manic weekend - but good.

Saturday - had day out with friends - planned to come off for the day (involved alcohol and non sns food) and had lovely day, and was a good as could be, certainly didnt go overboard as i usually would but proved to myself can have a good day without masses of alcohol and food - result !!!

Sunday - xmas shopping and got straight back on ....... :)

Was nervous today for weigh in (was going to miss and do next week) but thought no - I need to do this - and guess what - not put any on (that was my worst fear !!!) - stayed the same (and even for the Boots machine i am going to each week, i have grown again ! (see previous thread re the weigh machine knocked inches off me!)) - so yeah ! :D

So can carry on again on plan - two events in the 2 weeks between now and xmas day (when i am again coming off plan) - but am doing protein (and allowed veg) only at these events - so hopefully will have no effect .....

until next time

Elaine x

Diary Day 24

Felt a bit rough yesterday and today - poss coming down with a cold (Grrrrrrrrr - never get ill, this could be annoying!) must remember vitamin tablet each day.

I am soooooo cold - usually means am in ketosis but is it just the weather ????? but honestly cant feel my hands !!!!!!!

However plodding on - got some microwave steam bags now - so am going to take veg to work with me and steam in the microwave and have with meal - i am finding it easy to keep busy after work and at home and have warm drinks (hot water with the orange and lemon flavourings) so other than watching every food programme i possibly can i dont get any food thoughts .................

Hope everybody ok

until next time

Diary Day 25

Xmas meal today - lucky was at a carvery - so:

Starter - prawn cocktail with lettuce - left the other bits (scraped the prawn sauce off where i could)

Main - Slice pork & slice of turkey - cauliflower and bit of redcabbage

Drink - soda water

Done and dusted !!!!!! - and chuffed - he he he

Home now and done nails - so cant faff with anything - so on here for a bit watching Eastenders .........

Elaine x

Diary day 26

Ummmmm not a good day at work today - horrendous even.

But am v proud of myself - had no plans for this evening so normally i would have thought food and alcohol = make me better after feeling sorry for myelf, prob got a takeaway on way home or picked up some junk food from supermarket and comfort ate until i felt ill - but NO - i came straight home, steamed piece of salmon, courgette and some leeks - followed by hazelnut mousse (had chilli and dark chocolate coconut bar at lunch) - :D

I CAN do this (the diet and sort my head out!) !!!!!!! - and must read this again next time i feel like this ..............

Until tomorrow .....

Back