Ellie's Cambridge Weight Loss Diary - *7 Stone Pics!!*

Hey Ellie,

Don't beat yourself up about having a nibble - you've nipped the snacking in the bud, and considering how incredibly you've done to this point, I would say that a bit of SS+ will help you. Difference in losses is minimal, and gives you a focus, so instead of thinking " I want to nibble this carrot" you can think "I wont nibble this as i'm having a lovely meal later" - I know it's helped me.

xx

Hey Ellie,

Don't beat yourself up about having a nibble - you've nipped the snacking in the bud, and considering how incredibly you've done to this point, I would say that a bit of SS+ will help you. Difference in losses is minimal, and gives you a focus, so instead of thinking " I want to nibble this carrot" you can think "I wont nibble this as i'm having a lovely meal later" - I know it's helped me.

xx

Yeah thats the plan :) i'm enjoying having a bit of chicken and quorn, yum yum!

In the 10's! :wow::party0011::bunnydance:

Hey guys, sorry it's been a while here's a 7st update! Hope everyone is doing well :)
22727_10205407997892689_3134944509437233721_n.jpg

size 24 vs size 16 vs size 10

Those photos are inspirational. Thanks for posting. You look amazing!!!

You look fantastic! Have had an amazing journey and through ups and downs have stuck to it. Well done you! Totally deserved. XXX

Thankyou so much ladies!
If I can do it anyone can! Its all about not giving up on yourself! We are all worth it :)

Wow, you really are an inspiration. I'm 5.9in as well and am currently 17.7...... I have been 10.7 b4 but look best around 11.7 as I'm big boned. I am facing needing to lose 6 stone, it's good to remember it can be done

you look incredible, well done!!!

Wow, you really are an inspiration. I'm 5.9in as well and am currently 17.7...... I have been 10.7 b4 but look best around 11.7 as I'm big boned. I am facing needing to lose 6 stone, it's good to remember it can be done

Aw thankyou! I always find it most helpful to look at bodies that were a similar size/shape as me! My goal is to maintain at between 10st and 10st 6lbs I think thats what looks good on me. I am quite big boned too I have big ribs and hips haha I'm still a size 36 bra even though I'm a size 10/12!

Hi I've just read your whole diary. So inspiring. Well well done you look beautiful xx

Thankyou :)

Back