Ellie's Cambridge Weight Loss Diary - *7 Stone Pics!!*

You know you've really made a size when topshop sizes fit :)
Well done hun x

Total loss - 3 stone 6lb :)

I know haha they like to push the boundaries!

Hello everyone how is it going?

I am doing good, fell in a little after summer rut but getting it all back now, got a weigh in on wednesday hoping to have broken the healthy BMI as on my scales I have! Woo, my goal for October is to reach 11st7lbs so then I only have 1 stone to go!

Feeling positive :) hope you are too

3lbs to go til 6 stone lost! :eek::clap:

hoping to be at goal weight for christmas!

well done, just been reading your posts. Just started back on SS again today. Lost 2 stones 4 years ago and kept it off until this year and have put on 10lbs. Seems to be much harder this time:sigh:

Thanks guys!A

and yeah I have heard it is so much harder the second time to get back into it but you can do it and once your back in the swing of it, it will be ok!

Hey, I just wanted to say WOW to your results been reading through your posts and its so motivating. I started at 17.3lbs and have been on it since August so I am in the early stages of my journey but the results I have experienced so far have kept me going and hopefully next year I can experience similar losses to yourself. This week Friday will be 2 months on CD SS straight which is shocking as I haven't stuck with anything this long before, and just hope I can continue because the last few days have been the hardest so far, but I know one bite will ruin everything I've achieved so far. Plus I am graduating in January and would love to shock everyone and maybe even wear a dress but for that to happen I need to keep going. Good Luck for the rest of your loss you have truly done amazing and a great inspiration :D.

Progress so far

Started 4[SUP]th[/SUP] August – Weight 17stone and 3lbs
Week 1- Lost 10lbs
Week 2- Lost 3lbs
Week 3 and 4- went off the diet :mad:
I restarted with a new consultant on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] September and gained 5lbs (16.4)
Week 1 (again) - Lost 9lbs
Week 2 – Lost 4lbs
Week 3 – Lost 4lbs
Week 4- Lost 3lbs (15.3)
Week 5- Lost 5lbs (14.12) and I vow that I will never ever see 15 on the scales again
Week 6- Lost 4 lbs
Week 7- Lost 2 lbs
Week 8-
Total weight loss 39lbs :D

Hey Ama you're doing great! You've got some amazing results so far just keep at it, it's a long journey but it's so worth it, I am now within one stone of my finish line and I can't believe it, I never would have thought I would come this far I might take some 6 stone loss pics soon :)

Hope everyone is having great day, onwards and downwards :)

A little halloween update, last year vs this year :eek:
538825_10152095847575366_842409310_n.jpg10624558_10204100309241290_5112062776067849444_n.jpg

Hey Ama you're doing great! You've got some amazing results so far just keep at it, it's a long journey but it's so worth it, I am now within one stone of my finish line and I can't believe it, I never would have thought I would come this far I might take some 6 stone loss pics soon :)

Hope everyone is having great day, onwards and downwards :)

Hey, thank you it is tough but looking at your pics it is so totally worth it, and even with how much I have lost so far I have felt so much better and confidence has grown. This week I managed to get under the 200 pounds mark which I am so happy about and I had a cheeky weigh in and have finally cracked the 14s and into the 13s :) The results you've shown are absolutely amazing!!! so many congratulations and hopefully that last stone comes off speedily :D WELL DONE!!

6 stone pics featuring the size 12 ripped skinny jeans that haven't fit me for over 6 years!

-6stone.jpg

Right motivation is dwindling and I'm slipping off the wagon again (example just had the unbearable urge to shove a ritz cheese cracker in my mouth cus my flatmate was eating some, proceeded to do so, followed by 3 more before deciding I dont even really like them !!)

So i've decided to prevent these little slip ups turning into big slip ups I am going to start an accountability thread in this thread meaning that every day I will come on post if I have been 100% and If I haven't I will have to write what happened as above to prove to myself how stupid I am being lol

So next 2 weeks I will e 100% EVERY DAY, no nibbles, then on the 26th I have a planned meal out, then 11 days more of 100% then another planned meal out (staff do) on decemer the 7th :)

Then we'll see where we are, by the 26th I hope to have lost 6lbs making me 2lbs off 7 stone and 4ls off initial target where I will then move up to step 2 woopah

LETS DO THIS PEOPLE

Feel free to join in and let me know how you lovely people are getting on!

Hello today I was pretty much 100% although I nibbled on some chopped carrot my flatmate was cutting, I'm kind of considering doing ss+ as for some reason i'm finding it really hard not to eat anything at all atm!

Yesterday was good did a SS+ day had a prawn and brocolli stir 'fry' for dinner :)

Back