Ellie's Cambridge Weight Loss Diary - *7 Stone Pics!!*

Hey pings!

My weekend has been hard, had my little sister up visiting me at uni which has been fantastic but been buying her lunches out and dinner and cooking for her and her and my roomate and I all made nutella cake which was fun but oh my hard to not have one when you've finished! Was 100% though and now the worse part is over as only one more lunch to get through tomorrow :) How is the land of chewing food? haha

Hey Ciara, day 2 now day 22 sooner than you think :) can't believe I am day 16 now! Hope you are feeing less sick today, I weigh myself as I go along but my CDC says not too in case it puts me off but I just like to know good or bad.

Hello Shane :) Nice to meet you, yeah I am pretty happy with how it's going so far hope it doesn't slow down too much though! It must be hard doing nights as it can mess with your metabolism, hope you are managing okay!

Ahhh sounds like you really have got will power. Bloody amazing. Yeah I'm weighed myself this morn before day 3 started and apparently I've lost 5lbs so far? Let's hope it's more come Thurs. So far I've stuck to plan 100% let's crack on ey and like us all battle through lazy Sundays xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanx ellie, nice to meet you too, Its not too bad working nights. My shift pattern is weird as I work 2 days then 2 nights, then I have for days off (currently on my days off and no plans :/ lol. I manage well though as I plan what times to have my shakes and I drink lots of water throughout the day (4hlf litres a day). I used to like sundays Ciara, but now I hate them lol, because all I see on facebook is photos of peoples Sunday roast, I could just eat one now as a matter of fact.....but I won't haha. Anyway Day 13,feeling a bit weak. I didn't wake up until 1pm so had a A&C porridge at 2pm. Going to havemy 2nd shake (Chick Mush soup) at 5pm and my last shake (Veg soup) at around 11pm. Aiming for another 4litre today wash all the weight away I say.Hope you are all 100% and happy and shrinking. Keep us posted :)

Shane!

Ahhh sounds like you really have got will power. Bloody amazing. Yeah I'm weighed myself this morn before day 3 started and apparently I've lost 5lbs so far? Let's hope it's more come Thurs. So far I've stuck to plan 100% let's crack on ey and like us all battle through lazy Sundays xxx

Haha I have will power for now! It helped that today we went shopping and I fit a pair of 18 jeans (down from a 20) and almost fit an 18 dress (from a 22) so I bought the dress for motivation, think it should fit nicely in a week or so :) and 5lbs is great so far hopefully you can get to 7-10lbs by thursday! my scales are showing 3.5lbs down since last weigh in but they always say slightly less than my CDCs hopefully can hit 4lbs again by wednesday :)

Thanx ellie, nice to meet you too, Its not too bad working nights. My shift pattern is weird as I work 2 days then 2 nights, then I have for days off (currently on my days off and no plans :/ lol. I manage well though as I plan what times to have my shakes and I drink lots of water throughout the day (4hlf litres a day). I used to like sundays Ciara, but now I hate them lol, because all I see on facebook is photos of peoples Sunday roast, I could just eat one now as a matter of fact.....but I won't haha. Anyway Day 13,feeling a bit weak. I didn't wake up until 1pm so had a A&C porridge at 2pm. Going to havemy 2nd shake (Chick Mush soup) at 5pm and my last shake (Veg soup) at around 11pm. Aiming for another 4litre today wash all the weight away I say.Hope you are all 100% and happy and shrinking. Keep us posted :)

Shane!

Haha I hated food posts on facebook before now I really hate them! Is your weigh in day tomorrow Shane? Are you on 3 shakes a day or 4? Your schedule sounds hard! I just have uni from 10-5 or 9-4 every day and then from 9-1 on wednesday which is why that is my weigh in day :)

Pings, I hope you have had a good weekend :) have you done SS+ both days?

Good idea with the new threads as an incentive ;l and well donneeee... I bet its a nice feeling trying on smaller clothes? I may get my old jeans out and hang them up and sour me on. Do you get weighed morn or eve? Xxx

I agree with Shane and you Ellie... The fb posts of food is driving me crazy. I keep crravibg pizza too :( wish I could eat crap and be a size 10 haha. I think I'm gunna set me some new mini goals. This week will be trying to stick to plan 100% for Thurs weigh in. Can anyone rememeber when we cab start eating the bars? I'm hoping week 2 xxx

Yeah it was on sale so I thought even if it's tight now hopefully it won't be soon! I tried on some leather trousers too haha and nope still don't have skinny enough legs to pull those off, looked like a bin bag! lol. Yeah it was nice I cannot weight till I can go into a shop that doesn't go into plus size again and actually try stuff on! Yeah mini goals are good, I am going home to my parents either next weekend or the one after so am hoping to fit my 18 dress by then :)

Hi All

I am new here, thought I would join up to give me some motivation, its nice to see others in the same boat.

Starting on the Sole Source next week, cutting down on carbs in preparation.

Have alot of weight to lose, ideally 8-10 stone!

Looking forward to seeing the weight come off!

Hello Vdub, this sight is great for motivation, very good plan I had a dominoes the night before I started sole source haha, didn't tell my CDC that, I just wanted to give fatty food a proper send off but it probably made it harder for me to get into ketosis my first week, ah well!

Thats my plan, but dominos might be calling me too, and maybe a bar of dairy milk!! How are you finding it so far Ellieblah? Are you happy with the progress you are making?

Hello Vdub, this sight is great for motivation, very good plan I had a dominoes the night before I started sole source haha, didn't tell my CDC that, I just wanted to give fatty food a proper send off but it probably made it harder for me to get into ketosis my first week, ah well!

I had a dominoes the night before I started, too!

Ha ha! Its obviously the thing to do! Dominos on Friday night it is!! Have you kept off the alcohol? Is that part of the diet? Ive not had a meeting yet with my CDC so not sure of all the rules!

Haha thats so funny! Great minds think alike, and yeah you are meant to keep off alcohol as it has a high calorie content and also it really goes to your head as you are on such low calories

Thats fine, to be honest I am not a big drinker anyway so it doesn't really make that much difference to me, just means I might have a bottle of Corona with my dominos on friday! ha!

Ellie, having lost a stone, have you seen any difference in your dress size?

Vdub, yes I have, just before I started the diet I was not really fitting any of my size 20 tops anymore that I had fitted for a year or so and had bought a few things size 22, now all my size 20 tops and dresses fit perfectly and my size 20 jeans started falling down! So I bought some 18 jeans yesterday which fit nicely and a size 18 dress which is a little tight but still fits pretty well, not bad for 2 weeks!

Haha I hated food posts on facebook before now I really hate them! Is your weigh in day tomorrow Shane? Are you on 3 shakes a day or 4? Your schedule sounds hard! I just have uni from 10-5 or 9-4 every day and then from 9-1 on wednesday which is why that is my weigh in day :)

Yes my weigh in is tomorrow, I am supposed to be on the SS+ (3 shakes and a pint of skimmed milk, my CDC said) but I don't like skimmed milk so I don't have it. So really in theory I am on SS (3 shakes).

Shane!

Both from primark as don't want to spend too much money if i'm (fingers crossed) going to keep shrinking!

See my CDC said I should have 4 shakes because of my height but I really don't think I need the 4th one think I might ask if I can change to 3 shakes and the milk!

Back