Ellie's Cambridge Weight Loss Diary - *7 Stone Pics!!*

Yayyyyy. Wooow. Blumin well done. That's amazing!!! Go Ellie. I bet you feel amazing?? My WI is tomorrow at 5.30 uhh ohhhh xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yup average 7lb a week since I started, wish it could be like that forever! Would be done in no time lol

You are always winning where there is a loss hun, no doubt you will hit your 2stone mark v soon. Keep going xxxx

Yup average 7lb a week since I started, wish it could be like that forever! Would be done in no time lol

Wow ellie well done!! I think i will start fresh again from tomoro after my weigh in! My scales are not showing good results!! I think im doing something wrong with my portion sizes hmmffhh!!
Really chuffed for you ??

You are always winning where there is a loss hun, no doubt you will hit your 2stone mark v soon. Keep going xxxx

This is very true, I think i've been very lucky that my body has responded well to this diet, I think it also goes faster in the first few weeks the more you have to lose as I have no shortage of fat reserves lol!

Hey pings,

Thats a shame but you never know it might say more on your CDC's scales, I think I will find it hard to do the portion thing when i'm back on real food, that's why trying to stay on SS for as long as I can! Hoping I can make it the full 12 weeks, can't believe I am a quarter of the way there! It's going fast with all this support :)

Keep going pings, you can do it and if you want to try SS again for a week we will help you be 100%!

in other news my tiny flat mate just had a second lunch of a bag of chips from the chippy after eating her intended lunch of a sandwhich at 11 and getting hungry again! How is she a rake I do not understand, some people eh?!

Well done Ellie, bet you are totally chuffed! Stick to it again and I bet you lose about the same, your parents are going to get a lovely surprise!

Well done Ellie! x

Hi Ellie, well done on your amazing losses. I bet you feel amazing!

Although I work in Edinburgh, I actually live out in Prestonpans in East Lothian now, so my CDC is based out here. I'm not sure if she covers Edinburgh or not, but I'll see her tomorrow night and I'll definitely ask her. She and her daughter work together, so it may be that her daughter would, even if she doesn't. I'll let you know and I'll email you their names.

Well done Ellie, bet you are totally chuffed! Stick to it again and I bet you lose about the same, your parents are going to get a lovely surprise!

Thanks, haven't told them i'm on cambridge cus wanted them to see the results before voicing their opinion on the plan, I think they will be okay with it especially when they see how happy I am :)

Hi Ellie, well done on your amazing losses. I bet you feel amazing!

Although I work in Edinburgh, I actually live out in Prestonpans in East Lothian now, so my CDC is based out here. I'm not sure if she covers Edinburgh or not, but I'll see her tomorrow night and I'll definitely ask her. She and her daughter work together, so it may be that her daughter would, even if she doesn't. I'll let you know and I'll email you their names.

Ah ok yeah if you could find out that would be great :) although actually had a good weigh in today with my CDC's wife who is also a CDC and then my CDC text me to say how well I had done so hoping I was overreading the whole thing! If worse comes to worse I can ask what days his wife does :)

Not to happy with myself but proud!
So my WI was in the morning and i am still at the same weight :( makes me sad but i have lost 3" off of my waist and thats a great motivation for me to keep at it!!
I may be doing something wrong with the portions so i will be having semi skimmed and see how that goes!!
Although the temptation to eat something is never going away! I have to be strong and keep coming back here for more motivation! I am hoping to stick to this 110% this week and lose more.
My OH is away so I'm hoping to surprise him when he is back next week :-D yay!
We can do this!! All the best to all of us!!
Pings

Not to happy with myself but proud!
So my WI was in the morning and i am still at the same weight :( makes me sad but i have lost 3" off of my waist and thats a great motivation for me to keep at it!!
I may be doing something wrong with the portions so i will be having semi skimmed and see how that goes!!
Although the temptation to eat something is never going away! I have to be strong and keep coming back here for more motivation! I am hoping to stick to this 110% this week and lose more.
My OH is away so I'm hoping to surprise him when he is back next week :-D yay!
We can do this!! All the best to all of us!!
Pings

Chin up Pings, do you weigh your food or? Maybe try the SS for the week to get you back on it then try ss+ after? Also - you said you have lost 3" which is reallly good and more important than what it says on the scales.
I have said that although i want to get down to 10 and half stone, if im a size 10 at 11 stone then so be it because for me its how you look. Im slowly going to start doing cardio.. once ive hit target i will hit the gym and do weights to tone me, but then i will go by inches than weight because you dont know what to believe when you are training. Good luck, you will smash it next week xxx

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing ok today? My belly is starting to make funny noises which is a little uncomfortable, but apart from that its not all that bad. Just to let you guys know there is a weightloss spreadsheet on my diary that some kind folk set up on minimins. More than welcome to download it and keep record of your weightloss? The link is in my signature, should be one of the latests post that you can find the spreadsheet. Have a good day guys xxxx

Hey Pings, 3" is great! I've only just lost 3" round my hips and that's with a stone and a half gone, it all comes off people differently, I am trying a bit of milk this week too!

We can do this :)

And ooh thanks Ciara will look at the spreadsheet when I get home! Hope your stomach is feeling okay mine doesn't tend to make any noises but it's been really bloats lately!

Thanks ciara and ellie!!

Yeah i knw when my cdc told me i was like no way!!

We can do this!

Hows everyone today??

I'm alright thanks pings, got a stonking headache right between my eyes but have drank loads today :( I also have a blocked nose so think I might be coming down with something!

Hi Ellie - spoke to my CDC tonight and she does do Edinburgh sometimes.
Well done everyone on weight/inch losses!

Back