Ellie's Cambridge Weight Loss Diary - *7 Stone Pics!!*

Wow ellie! You really have been a tough one on this diet!! I dont thnk i lasted more than 2 weeks without having to chew something lol
My wi is tomorrow! Lets see how it goes!

Fantastic Ellie, well done you, not far from 2st! Apart from the bloating are you feeling ok?

i am only on day 4 and dont really feel like I am having any issues so far, how many weeks in were you when you started to get your side effects?

Aww thanks pings! Think I just know myself and knew if I started to eat something I wouldnt be able to stop :) I loved the bar though! Tried the lemon bar first it was yummy! got a few others to treat myself while i'm revising, good luck with your WI! you will do great :)

Hey VDub! that's great that you've been feeling good on it :) I didn't really feel anything like headaches or anything like that but I had bloating from week 2, how are you finding the products?

Hey VDub! that's great that you've been feeling good on it :) I didn't really feel anything like headaches or anything like that but I had bloating from week 2, how are you finding the products?

I HATE the soups and porridge, really loving the shakes though. I have been using water and crushed ice when I shake them up, makes them super cold and nice and thick. Tomorrow I am going to whizz up the vanilla shake with water and ice and add a spoon of coffee. Instant coffee frap! Yum! Looking forward to trying the bars, heard so many good things about them! Whats your fave/least fave?

I actually liked the chicken soup a lot but it's the only one I like, it's good for when I want something savoury! and as for the shakes I pretty much only have banana, chocolate and chocolate mint now, the first 2 weeks I loved the toffee and walnut one but now I don't like it, but you can never go wrong with classic chocolate and I love the banana one for breakfast! Only tried one bar so far, the lemon yoghurt one, but got chocolate mint and chocolate orange to try this week :)

So just tried to chocolate and mint bar, also very good but hard to chew lol, think my kitchen is too cold as it was almost solid!

I just tried the Lemon one - so nice to chew something! xxx

Girls......you are getting me excited for Cambridge bars!! What an exciting life I lead!!

Haha I know it sounds crazy to other people but we know the true delight that comes with chewing those bars!

For toilet issues buy the fibre from your CDC & put it in your shake once a day every day.

Also drink green tea - that'll also make you use the toilet.

You won't always lose high numbers its generally once the 1st/2nd week & then it'll be 2's and 3's a week max.

However on what other diet would you lose 8lb+ in a week?

Just stick to it & drink your water and you'll be fine!

:) xo

I really didn't like green tea when I started this diet, but it's definitely an acquired taste and I have it every day now.

I just tried the Lemon one - so nice to chew something! xxx

I love the lemon bar! Actually, I really like most of the bars. The only one I'm not fussed on is the cranberry, which is odd because I usually like cranberry.

So just tried to chocolate and mint bar, also very good but hard to chew lol, think my kitchen is too cold as it was almost solid!

That's probably the hardest bar - most of the others are easier on the jaw. :)

How you doing Ellie? Friday night! How you keeping yourself busy? How has this week been for you?

Hey VDub I'm great thanks, came home to my parents house for the weekend and they both exclaimed how nice a looked and stuff and I chatted with them about the diet so feeling pretty good :) wont have a weigh in this week though as won't be back up to edinubrgh til next weekend

How are you doing hun? Excited for your first WI?

Excited and nervous! Not been on my own scales but feel fatter! I know that can't be possible (can it??) but come 11am tomorrow, we will know!

So glad your parents noticed and you have had a chat with them. Will you be staying on plan whilst you are there? How do you think you will cope not having a weigh in for a fortnight, I wanna go down to fortnightly appts but worried it will make me more likely to cheat cos I'll have a fortnight to get my weight back down!! My CDC is scary, I get the feeling she would not be happy at all with a weight gain!! Ha!

Also, I would only be cheating myself!!

No I don't think it's possible to gain weight on week one but the bloating definately can make you feel like you have! How much are you drinking? Drinking more water definately helps with bloating, I am drinking 4l+ now because thats what my body needs to not bloat.

Yeah I am staying on plan :) I think it will be quite hard but I am home to study for exams so I will be keeping myself busy! And yeah I'm not sure how I will feel about the fortnightly thing, again it's probably going to be easier when i'm busy and harder when I'm not! I didn't bring my scales down to my parents so it will be a big surprise next week wednesday!

Your WI is soon! Let us know how you get on :)

No I don't think it's possible to gain weight on week one but the bloating definately can make you feel like you have! How much are you drinking? Drinking more water definately helps with bloating, I am drinking 4l+ now because thats what my body needs to not bloat.

Yeah I am staying on plan :) I think it will be quite hard but I am home to study for exams so I will be keeping myself busy! And yeah I'm not sure how I will feel about the fortnightly thing, again it's probably going to be easier when i'm busy and harder when I'm not! I didn't bring my scales down to my parents so it will be a big surprise next week wednesday!

Your WI is soon! Let us know how you get on :)

Will do, its due any minute now. aaarghhhhhhh!! Trying to get a big wee out before she arrives!! ha ha!

Good luck sticking to it, have a great day studying. I have some work to do this weekend to try and keep me focused!

Back