Ellie's Cambridge Weight Loss Diary - *7 Stone Pics!!*

Ahhhh vdub well done. 8lbs is grand. How ya feeling? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol yeah roast pork for everyone in my fam, eff Sundays huh!
Tell me about it guys.... No roast in sight though. My fella decides to order himself a Chinese because hr has man flu. Grrrrrrrrr. Hungrryyyyyyyyy xxx

Haha ciara thats just as bad!
My mum felt so bad bless her because she bought loads of my favourite food for me coming down as I haven't seen them in a while, but I surprised her about the diet so now she's cooking all my favourite dinners for everyone but me!

How is everyone doing today? Its a beautiful sunny day in south-west Scotland not something I've said for a long time!

Ahhhh vdub well done. 8lbs is grand. How ya feeling? Xxx

I was feeling really pleased with myself, but I have had a cheat today. A diet coke and half a ham salad sandwich! I am a terrible person!!!

How are you doing? Did you manage to resist the chinese?

Haha ciara thats just as bad!
My mum felt so bad bless her because she bought loads of my favourite food for me coming down as I haven't seen them in a while, but I surprised her about the diet so now she's cooking all my favourite dinners for everyone but me!

How is everyone doing today? Its a beautiful sunny day in south-west Scotland not something I've said for a long time!

Aww, thats lovely of you Mam! Torture to watch people dig into your favourite dinners though!

Oh dear Vdub, well the diet coke won't have done any damage but not sure about the sandwhich! do you feel like your out of ketosis? hopefully it won't do too much to your WI next week, I'm doing good :) gonna be weird not having a WI on wednesday though

I'm not sure if I feel out of ketosis? I'm not sure what it feels like to be in it! I'm feeling good about tomorrow. Was going to try and justify my cheat, but the truth is I was weak.

I'm not seeing my cdc for an official WI this week either, are you going to weigh yourself or just wait?

yeah it hard to know if you dont get many signs, i'm sure you'll be fine! And no I didn't bring scales to my parents and they only have like analogue ones which are not very acurate so will have to wait til im back which is 2 days before my WI anyway!

Hello everyone!

It will be weird not having a weigh in today but on the plus side I think I'm finally in the stage where I have more energy than I used to! Been walking my dogs in the sunshine and didn't get out of breath the whole way round when I used to about half way!

How is everyone doing?
Pings, Vdub, Ciara, Claire, Stacey, how is this week going for you?

Hi Ellie, glad to hear your energy's back! I could do with some exercise!

My week since sunday has been 100%. WI is tomorrow although I don't seem to have lost any weight and my scales tend to be right! Just shows cheating is not worth it! Oh well, might catch up with me next week you never know! When is your next WI then?

Yeah I think the body takes a wee bit of time to adjust back but i'm sure when you are back in the swing of it you'll be seeing those numbers drop! well i've just realised that I won't have a WI for FOUR WEEKS! after my next one as my cdc is on holiday then I am away on 2 weeks work placement out of edinburgh so that will be weird as when I next see him I will only have 2 weeks left of SS! Although I may have to ss+ when I am on placement as I will be working outdoors.

Yeah so after the energy burst I felt really hungry today! so have to remember to still take it easy :)

4 weeks wow are going to have enough stuff?!

yeah I'll just have to buy it all at once haha, there goes my paycheck :p

Going to have the ultimate test tomorrow cooking one of my favourite meals for my family and none for me!
Actually excited cus I really miss cooking!

What are you guys up to this weekend? and how has your week been?

Hey Ellie, crazy that you arent having a WI for 4 weeks, do you think you will be able to keep on track?

How have you been getting on? I had a bit of a wobble mid week, didnt cheat, but really questioned what I was doing! I should have popped on here for support, only been logged on for about 10 minutes and already feel better!

Hey yeah I am doing good, well one of those four weeks I am doing ss+ because I will be working 8am-8pm on placement so definately think I will need a meal at the end of it as it's labour intensive work I'm doing too

I feel OK a little wobbly too this week, I don't know for some reason the bloating is back and it makes me feel fatter than when I started, even though I know I have lost weight the way it has come off (all off my back and waist, none off my belly) + the bloating gives me this massive balloon belly like i'm pregnant! Nearly wanted to pack it in but luckily woke up feeling less negative!

I know its all in my head but I just felt 'heavier' yesterday and it got me down!

my biggest annoyance with the being away is having to pay for 4 weeks at once, my bank balance is going to be very sad for the rest of march :(!

How are you doing now VDub?

And how is everyone else doing? Stacey? Pings?

I totally know what you mean about the bloating, I feel fatter at times, and it can be really painful! I'm not sure how to prevent it. So hard to have a shake and then gallons of water and then another shake etc, it's so much liquid. The bars are nice but having one means having to drink even more!!

What will you be doing on placement? Sensible to switch to ss+, I was doing housework yesterday and felt dizzy. Ss is not enough calories if you are going to be active! Sucks having to buy everything at once!

I feel a bit better over the last few days, still managed to stick to it 100% and am in full on ketosis so hopefully the fat is gonna start shifting! Cooking a Sunday roast for the family, am confident I won't eat any but not sure why I offered. For some reason I keep testing myself. I so don't like to make things easy for myself?

How is everyone's Sunday shaping up?

Yeah its annoying, I think though the more liquid you drink the less bloated you are meant to be less bloated but yeah it feels like the more you drink the more you are just like full of liquid!

I will be delivering lambs on a farm haha it's quite physical work and its long hours in the cold! I am studying veterinary medicine so most of my placements are on farms. And yeah just dont want to be feeling dizzy or anything as you need to have your head in the game for that sort of thing.

Haha yeah I know what you mean, in a way I think its like to feel like you are achieving something cus you know you are being strong, I cooked a japanese curry for my family last night one of my favourite meals! But it was nice to cook and they all really liked it so it was pretty easy not to have any!

I start exams on tuesday and it's going to be weird cus my exam ritual used to always be to have a big sweet breakfast (pancakes/oreo milkshake/french toast) to get me ready for the exam the we usually all go out for lunch after cus they are long exams from 9-1 and it's nice to relax and get food after so I think it will be a test for me not having that

Yeah its annoying, I think though the more liquid you drink the less bloated you are meant to be less bloated but yeah it feels like the more you drink the more you are just like full of liquid!

I will be delivering lambs on a farm haha it's quite physical work and its long hours in the cold! I am studying veterinary medicine so most of my placements are on farms. And yeah just dont want to be feeling dizzy or anything as you need to have your head in the game for that sort of thing.

Haha yeah I know what you mean, in a way I think its like to feel like you are achieving something cus you know you are being strong, I cooked a japanese curry for my family last night one of my favourite meals! But it was nice to cook and they all really liked it so it was pretty easy not to have any!

I start exams on tuesday and it's going to be weird cus my exam ritual used to always be to have a big sweet breakfast (pancakes/oreo milkshake/french toast) to get me ready for the exam the we usually all go out for lunch after cus they are long exams from 9-1 and it's nice to relax and get food after so I think it will be a test for me not having that

Wow, that is very physical work, think you will definitely need something a little more substantial, bet you see excellent weight loss that week! I feel totally the same about coking for people, its almost like I can enjoy it through them enjoying it. weird I know.

Good luck for your exams lovely, stay strong and dont let pancakes, french toast, milkshake and post exam blow outs!!

Back