Ellie's Cambridge Weight Loss Diary - *7 Stone Pics!!*

Thanks Vdub so fricking nervous for tomorrow! but yeah can't wait to be on placement I am also doing a week in a wildlife rescue centre but thats a lot lighter work so hoping some extra bars will keep me happy! How are you doing?

Hello Kath, when do you start or did you start last week? :)

exam then WI today... NERVOUS :help2:

Phewph ok so exam was ok (not as good as yesterdays went but oh well, think I passed overall a they are cumulative!)

And lost 8lbs the past 2 weeks bringing me over the 2stone mark :)

11lbs to go to hit the 3 stone mark so hoping I can do that in the next 3 weeks? :whacky068:

Where is everyone! how are you all doing?

Ok so not ready to show the belly just yet but here is a progress photo of my back!

backsofar.jpg

Wow Ellie! That's amazing!

I've been a bit of a lurker rather than a poster for the past couple of weeks as I'm hectic with work, but I couldn't let this go past without commenting! You've done so well so far. Keep going and the time will fly in.

Amazing!

Aww thanks Claire! Don't worry about being busy I just hope everyone is not commenting because they are powering through and not cus they've fallen off the wagon!

Yeah I surprised myself with the last photo, really happy because my back is one of the areas I was always most conscious about, haha and the baggy pants in photo 3 lol may not be the most attractive but i'm proud of my baggy pants!

Haha! I know the feeling. I was just thinking this morning that I should really chuck out my baggy pants - I think they're the only item of clothing I haven't chucked - but I haven't been able to bring myself to chuck them yet!

haha yeah, pants are so expensive nowadays lol gonna be keeping the baggy ones til they are falling off

Hey guys, on step 2 for a week this week, should be interesting! How are all you guys doing? It's been very quiet in here!

All good here! Have had my best behaved week in a wee while. No weigh-in this week coming, though as I will be away for work.

I had a step two day yesterday as I was going out after work, and thought that I would find it easier to stick to plan on step two rather than ss. It worked - I was very well behaved. :)

How have you been getting on? I bought some size 10 clothes from Dorothy Perkins and was so amazed that I managed to fit into them - they looked tiny! I even fit into the eight! (No chance I could wear it yet, though!) I still want my lower belly flatter before I wear any of them, but it was still nice to fit into them!

I also tried on my 'target' dress this morning, and it is also pretty close to fitting! Good times!

Ps - I also actually bought some new pants today!

All good here! Have had my best behaved week in a wee while. No weigh-in this week coming, though as I will be away for work.

I had a step two day yesterday as I was going out after work, and thought that I would find it easier to stick to plan on step two rather than ss. It worked - I was very well behaved. :)

How have you been getting on? I bought some size 10 clothes from Dorothy Perkins and was so amazed that I managed to fit into them - they looked tiny! I even fit into the eight! (No chance I could wear it yet, though!) I still want my lower belly flatter before I wear any of them, but it was still nice to fit into them!

I also tried on my 'target' dress this morning, and it is also pretty close to fitting! Good times!

Hey claire! That's great about the clothes, size 10 is amazing! I now fit a 16 down from a 22 :) I have an event in may that I have bought a target dress for at a size 14! too scared to try it on yet though!

and haha glad you bought new pants, I had to by new bras because i've lost 4 inches off my back and it was making my bras look saggy haha!

I've just finished a week on step 2 while I was working outdoors, was a nice wee break now back down to SS :)

How has your week been?

How is everyone else doing?

Hi Ellie! Whilst trying to distract myself I've spent the last hour reading your diary and it is very inspiring! I did this diet before, in 2012 and although I'm only 6 days in this time your diary has reminded me how quickly it goes, even when it feels like its dragging at the time!

I'm Nicki - starting weight 14stone 1 lbs but I'm 5'2'' so am dangerously obese. Dropped three stones in 2012 but gained it all back due to going back to bad habits. Aim is to lose the weight again and then do the steps properly!

How are you getting on with your consultant now?

I started my cambridge journey today and I aim to lose over 5 stones. I am on sole source but 4 meals cos of height, am excited and scared at the same time. Today has not been bad, am hungry but I think its all in my head

Hi Ellie! Whilst trying to distract myself I've spent the last hour reading your diary and it is very inspiring! I did this diet before, in 2012 and although I'm only 6 days in this time your diary has reminded me how quickly it goes, even when it feels like its dragging at the time!

I'm Nicki - starting weight 14stone 1 lbs but I'm 5'2'' so am dangerously obese. Dropped three stones in 2012 but gained it all back due to going back to bad habits. Aim is to lose the weight again and then do the steps properly!

How are you getting on with your consultant now?

Welcome back Nicki! Thanks yeah I have been suprised how quick it goes on my 9th week now! and nearly 3 stone down :)
Yeah getting on much better with my consultant now, I think when i said about going down to 3 products he thought i might be about to give up but now he sees i'm serious I think it's all good! He is a stickler for the rules though!

Are you excited for your first weigh in!? It's the best one :)

Hey Pamoke Good luck on your first week! I think the first week goes the slowest lol as you get used to it al, keep chatting on here though it really helps!

Hi Ellie.

Yes really excited for tomorrow! I've come on my period a week early which is a little disappointing as I feel quite bloated now and will be retaining water :(

Can't be helped I guess ... This diet does strange things to our system!

But other than that, feeling good and positive!

Day one and two were not so bad except for the headaches I had, Day three was terrible, I was so hungry and kept on peeing. Day 4(today) went smoothly and though I currently take 4 meals 9 due to high BMI, I can survive on three but I have been told not to try that by my consultant. But it was a good day though, looking forward to day 5

Hey nikie, how did the weigh in go?

and that's good pamoke, the more you drink the more you shrink! When is your first WI?

Had a non official WI today and 5lbs down :) in the last 2 weeks one on step 2

Back