Em_Butterfly's CD Diary

LeaE said:
Whooooooo hoooooooo well done u that's a great loss I'm so pleased for u xxx roll on that holiday hey in that super hot bikini xxxxxx congrats

Hey thank you so much! You're about the same weight as me I think? What are you aiming for by August? X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10.7

Just been reading your 20 reasons - have been compiling my own list but keep adding more when people post them on minimins- I will add your Number 20! Why do we wait until we have put on several stones?! As far as Number 19 is concerned, I have just tried on an outfit I wore when I was 11.12 and I'm getting there and it feels fab!
Time flies on CD - I still feel like a newbie but my CDC is already talking about when I should move up the steps. You'll be at goal in no time.

Daisy65 said:
Just been reading your 20 reasons - have been compiling my own list but keep adding more when people post them on minimins- I will add your Number 20! Why do we wait until we have put on several stones?! As far as Number 19 is concerned, I have just tried on an outfit I wore when I was 11.12 and I'm getting there and it feels fab!
Time flies on CD - I still feel like a newbie but my CDC is already talking about when I should move up the steps. You'll be at goal in no time.

Thank you, Daisy that was a really inspiring post :D wow must be so exciting to be talking about moving up the steps - I can't wait to be at that point! Must feel amazing to be getting into those clothes! I have a pair of trousers hanging on my bedroom door from when I was 11.7 stone and it's motivating me to get back into them for Autumn! How close are you to goal? I'm on my phone so can't see your stats :)

Number 20 is so true isn't it!? I really can't believe that I put on over 6 stone in 3 years, it's just ridiculous! I never want to be this weight again so I have to get it off ASAP :)

claire30 said:
wow so day50 today then amazing effort :)

Ahh thank you! Can't believe I've made this far - it's gone so fast! Hoping the next 50 days will go quickly too! How are you getting on? X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Ahh thank you! Can't believe I've made this far - it's gone so fast! Hoping the next 50 days will go quickly too! How are you getting on? X

Thanx for asking im day2 off back to bed now.. just to kill time lol another 50 days will fly by you have great willpower.

keep going x

claire30 said:
Thanx for asking im day2 off back to bed now.. just to kill time lol another 50 days will fly by you have great willpower.

keep going x

Thanks Claire, it will go quickly for you too! I never thought 50 days will go as quick as it has! By the weekend you'll be feeling a lot better, the first few days are exhausting! How much are you aiming to lose?

Em_Butterfly said:
Thank you, Daisy that was a really inspiring post :D wow must be so exciting to be talking about moving up the steps - I can't wait to be at that point! Must feel amazing to be getting into those clothes! I have a pair of trousers hanging on my bedroom door from when I was 11.7 stone and it's motivating me to get back into them for Autumn! How close are you to goal? I'm on my phone so can't see your stats :)

Number 20 is so true isn't it!? I really can't believe that I put on over 6 stone in 3 years, it's just ridiculous! I never want to be this weight again so I have to get it off ASAP :)

I'm now 12.9 and started cd at 16.8 at the end of January. I was aiming for 11.6 (i'm 5ft 7) but am thinking of revising my goal to 11.0 so I've got between 17 lbs to 23lbs to lose. My weight losses seem to be slower than most on the forum but I have still lost nearly 4 stones in just over 4 months - the most I have lost on any diet and I have been on many. My head hasn't yet caught up and I can't really believe it's happening! The first month seemed to last a long time but after that time has whizzed by. You've got so much to look forward to including slipping not those trousers and finding that they are quite roomy!

Daisy65 said:
I'm now 12.9 and started cd at 16.8 at the end of January. I was aiming for 11.6 (i'm 5ft 7) but am thinking of revising my goal to 11.0 so I've got between 17 lbs to 23lbs to lose. My weight losses seem to be slower than most on the forum but I have still lost nearly 4 stones in just over 4 months - the most I have lost on any diet and I have been on many. My head hasn't yet caught up and I can't really believe it's happening! The first month seemed to last a long time but after that time has whizzed by. You've got so much to look forward to including slipping not those trousers and finding that they are quite roomy!

Oh wow Daisy! That's amazing!! You are such an inspiration! I'm going to come back and read your post whenever I'm feeling fed up! You're so close to target now, have you got any treats (a holiday maybe?) planned for goal? Well done, you must be so proud of all you have achieved x

Day 51

I've been awake since 4.45am and can't get back to sleep :,( think TTOM must be about to arrive booo!

Garden centre shopping and work today, roll on the summer hols!! 6 weeks and counting !

Hope you're all good? X

I love a garden centre! I am trying to stop myself buying more plants! Well it makes a change from biscuits or crisps... Sadly no holidays for me for some time except for a week at mother's in the North East! Hope you had a good CD day!

Em_Butterfly said:
Day 51

I've been awake since 4.45am and can't get back to sleep :,( think TTOM must be about to arrive booo!

Garden centre shopping and work today, roll on the summer hols!! 6 weeks and counting !

Hope you're all good? X

You a student or teacher? Sorry being lazy, not reading through to find out!
Oh and I'm still waiting for my candles! Lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Daisy65 said:
I love a garden centre! I am trying to stop myself buying more plants! Well it makes a change from biscuits or crisps... Sadly no holidays for me for some time except for a week at mother's in the North East! Hope you had a good CD day!

I love a garden centre too! Doing the garden up at the moment, hopefully it will be finished in time for the next visit from the sun! Maybe you can have a sneaky getaway later in the year? I didn't go away last year so gagging for a break :)

Day 52

Had a good day yest, I went to Harvester for lunch and had the world's most boring salad from the salad cart (lettuce and cucumber) and then had salmon and green beans for my main so I'm still in ketosis and looks like a 1lb down today. Yeah! X

Zest for Life said:
You a student or teacher? Sorry being lazy, not reading through to find out!
Oh and I'm still waiting for my candles! Lol ;)

Hey, I'm a teacher of teenagers! :)

Oh yeah, umm, the candles...lol. It does work though! I've got it burning now :D x

Thanks Claire, it will go quickly for you too! I never thought 50 days will go as quick as it has! By the weekend you'll be feeling a lot better, the first few days are exhausting! How much are you aiming to lose?

2 stones to lose hoping to be 10.9 by August :) anything nice planned for the weekend?

claire30 said:
2 stones to lose hoping to be 10.9 by August :) anything nice planned for the weekend?

You'll do that easily by August :D

Got loads of marking to do :( how about you? X

Em_Butterfly said:
Hey, I'm a teacher of teenagers! :)

Oh yeah, umm, the candles...lol. It does work though! I've got it burning now :D x

Lol, glad you enjoying the candle x

Oh really mainstream school? Bet that's hard work, I know when my kids were younger it was their classmates parents that had the attitude and I could see why some of the kids were like they were!
Luckily I got them in a good senior school so didn't have that problem when they were teenagers x
Had all the other teenage problems though!
Xxx

Zest for Life said:
Lol, glad you enjoying the candle x

Oh really mainstream school? Bet that's hard work, I know when my kids were younger it was their classmates parents that had the attitude and I could see why some of the kids were like they were!
Luckily I got them in a good senior school so didn't have that problem when they were teenagers x
Had all the other teenage problems though!
Xxx

Yep a mainstream comp :D hard work but it is rewarding :D

Know exactly what you mean about parents and teenagers too ha!

What are you up to this weekend? X

claire30 said:
I have planning to do I'm a teacher toooo lol

Great fun isn't it?! Lol x

Back