Em_Butterfly's CD Diary

Hi willpower

Definitely don't want to be on rewind lol, never want to go back now!

Just spent the last couple of hours reading about dieters on the Cambridge website - some amazing and very inspiration stories, as there are on minimins too :D

Feeling positive and ready to get this weight off!!

How are you doing today?

Em

Excellent great ure feeling positive, frame of mind is so important to whether or not u succeed on his diet :)

I'm good today thanks, at work all day (and night) but it's a nice shift and the sun is shining so I'm happy ;)

Day 31

Just had a massive motivator! Went to Next and tried on a size 18 dress and it fits!!!! OH bought it for me : ) chuffed. I was a size 20/22 :D

P.S. I hope your shift goes fast willpower!

Em_Butterfly said:
Day 31

Just had a massive motivator! Went to Next and tried on a size 18 dress and it fits!!!! OH bought it for me : ) chuffed. I was a size 20/22 :D

Fantastic! I can't wait to get into a new dress size. I've actually got new things in my wardrobe that don't fit. I've not been weighing myself so I hope I get a good loss in my first week. Well done.. I bet it's given you a boost.

Good luck with your first weigh in, Beau - it really does motivate you to carry on :D

Yes very motivated now! Starting to feel different and it's only a month in!!

X

Em_Butterfly said:
Day 31

Hoorah! The best feeling :)

Day 32

Definitely the best feeling!

Starting to notice my belly is deflating - its definitely starting to go in finally! Whoop!

Hope you're ok willpower?

Em x

Hi

Yep finally finished my mammoth shift and chilling at home this aft / eve

Ahh good, I've got loads of work to do but I just can't be bothered!! Lol x

Em_Butterfly said:
Ahh good, I've got loads of work to do but I just can't be bothered!! Lol x

Sundayitis :)

For sure! Might have to get up early to prep before work - can't be arsed now lol x

Day 33

I've felt unwell today so stayed at home which always makes me feel mega bad :( had a really bad stomach and spent most of the day in the toilet...sorry for the overshare!

Not sure if it's the diet? Feeling slightly more human but exhausted as I hardly slept :( will have to find the energy to be back at work tomorrow as I hate being off.

Em

Day 34

Just weighed in and lost 2lb, so gutted after 1lb last week too but my CDC was so lovely and said to look at the total number which is true! I think it's because I'm so bloated with my stomachache right now :( has anyone else had that problem?

But...the sun is still out at 9pm and I'm gonna drink 5 bottles of 500ml per day (is 2.5 litres right?) and really go for it this week!

Bring on the laxatives woo! Cambridge fibre everyday for me now!

Em x

Em_Butterfly said:
Day 34

Just weighed in and lost 2lb, so gutted after 1lb last week too but my CDC was so lovely and said to look at the total number which is true! I think it's because I'm so bloated with my stomachache right now :( has anyone else had that problem?

But...the sun is still out at 9pm and I'm gonna drink 5 bottles of 500ml per day (is 2.5 litres right?) and really go for it this week!

Bring on the laxatives woo! Cambridge fibre everyday for me now!

Em x

Hi well done Hun, all going in the right direction.

I have 4 litres a day

Day 39

Hope everyone is doing well? Still going strong on the old SS+ - cooked my fish on the BBQ last night and it was lush!

Off to a theme park today and bought some harem pants from Sainsburys in animal print to wear (preventing thigh chafeage and nice and airy!) I'm feeling far more confident as there is no way I would have worn those 6 weeks ago!

Spent yesterday in the garden mowing and moving stuff round so hoping to have a nice tan by the end of today ;)

X

Day 42

Lost 3.25lbs today! At least the number is going up!

Em x

Thank you :)

Em_Butterfly said:
Day 42

Lost 3.25lbs today! At least the number is going up!

Em x

Well done :)

Back