Em_Butterfly's this-time-I'm-gonna-stick-to-it diary

Em_Butterfly

Silver Member
Sunday 9th September, 2:46am

Right. This is it. My last diary failed, but this time I'm gonna get back on the wagon and I'm a'staying on it! Just had a boozy night out, started with pizza and finished with a subway. Not great. But today....I'm getting back on Cambridge. I have 3 stone to lose before Christmas. Can be done. I will be slim, confident and happy. No more false starts. I'm so fed up with myself right now because I could easily be in the 10s but I'm sat here still around the 12 stone mark...why? Because I keep eating crap. Enough is enough. Time to take action. Tomorrow I will go to the gym when I get up and struggle through my work out which I gave up a year ago...wish me luck! I will update you at a more civilised hour xx

Hi Em

You can still achieve your 3 stones by Christmas but you need to stick to it. You are sounding positive so Im sure you can do it. You've done so well so far and are now so close to a healthy BMI, it seems lots of people struggle when they get to what is considered a normal weight.

Just take it a day at a time. Im loving the before,now, after pics in your sig. You should stick them on the fridge door to remind yourself why you are doing this.

Good Luck. Im sure you can do it.

Hi, why not join our 3st by Christmas thread and this may help towards motivation..I am finding that I am determined to stick with it because I have something to aim for.
Good luck and welcome.

Thanks for your comments guys! Sam - I actually have a 'fat' picture of me inside my fridge at the moment hehe but I may move it because my downfalls recently have been takeaways :( maybe I will stick it on my phone!!

Hedgemag - I did join the Christmas challenge but, whilst I've been eating rubbish over the last couple of weeks, I haven't been onto the thread. I'll get back involved now! Definately a good idea!

Ta guys! I'll let you know later how I got on down the gym...I'm wondering how the lack of training over the last year and the increase of smoking (V bad) is going to impact on my lung capacity!! I foresee myself panting like a dog after 30 secs on the Cross Trainer...no pain no gain! xx

Back