Total Solution Email from exante re Ketosis and TS with the new water flavourings

Karenn

Hi guy, I'm totally confused on how much you are aloud to drink on these new exante powder drinks. 1 teaspoon makes up 250 ml and contains 3g of carbs. Is it me or does this sound rather high.

Yesterday I had 4teaspoons so going by the box does that mean I have had a extra
12g of carbs if so I believe it will knock me out of ketosis. Today I only had 1 teaspoon until I can find out what the limit is. Plus I had 2 drinks of bouillon at 1.5 g each so a extra 3G.

I'm a bit annoyed as I have bought 3 jars put if you only can have a small amount it would have been better if I hadn't bothered to buy it. 1 teaspoon makes up 250ml with water. A long way to go to make sure I drink a least a couple of litres.

Cheers x

That does sound high. The Cambridge water flavourings have 0.04g per teaspoon. I know that everyone is different, but surely Exante have a recommendation of how much should be used per day. They really do need to provide more information on the website.

Have you tried emailing them via the website?

Postage and water flavourings

Just noticed when you add the water flavourings the postage bumps up, anyone else had this

had 1 bumper pack - postage £5ish
1 bumper pack + water - £7ish
2 bumper packs + water - £10 ish :(

Exante say the charges are
1 month - £5
2 months - £7
3 months - £10

so wondering if I can live off water flavourings for a month? Bet the losses would be huge LMAO

Anyone else know what the deal is? I have emailed them as well :)

I don't think Exante know what they are doing with these water flavourings. The "launch" of them doesn't seem to have been very well planned to all. :(

I'm going to stick to the Cambridge water flavourings, as luckily I can get them through a friend.

Is it definitely 3g per teaspoon? Cambridge is only 0.01 per teaspoon, I cant believe Exante would have it so high.

I haven't got them yet was just about to order but if it is this high it would put me off :(

hi starlight sorry to post so late but have posted a few times lately and have had no replies would you be able to put me in the right direction i know i have,nt much to lose but the frusration and desperation is still the same and would still like to support of other members and enjoy reading of other peoples loses

paulaanne said:
hi starlight sorry to post so late but have posted a few times lately and have had no replies would you be able to put me in the right direction i know i have,nt much to lose but the frusration and desperation is still the same and would still like to support of other members and enjoy reading of other peoples loses

Hey paulanne what direction do you want to be put in? Welcome by the way :)

Back