Total Solution Email from exante re Ketosis and TS with the new water flavourings

Got myself some CD water flavours :) very happy, glad I checked first was ready to order to last night :)

I was so excited when I saw the water flavourings

Now, not so much!!

Exante really screwed that opportunity up didn't they!!

Was gonna order next week but won't be now.... What a shame!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kind of glad i didnt bother ordering them yet. I wouldnt have thought to look at the carb content (silly i know). Id have assumed they MUST be ok to have else why would they sell them knowing they could take you out of ketosis? Madness! Think ill stick with my strawberry and kiwi water, its cheaper and probably nicer lol x

I feel daft having ordered them before checking the carb content :( oh well, I'm going to just have the occasional glass of it. Seems a shame they have done them with such high carbs, disappointing really.

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried making it up to 1 litre rather than the 250mls Exante suggest. The CD ones are quite strong so 1tsp in 1litre is just right, I'm just wondering what the Exante ones are like? If they're okay it'll reduce your carb intake because you'll need less powder. 1tsp/litre rather than the 4tsps/litre that Exante say.

I feel daft having ordered them before checking the carb content :( oh well, I'm going to just have the occasional glass of it. Seems a shame they have done them with such high carbs, disappointing really.

Thats so annoying for you isnt it...Why dont ya stick em on Ebay..lots of exante stuff on there nowadays xx...your going great guns with the diet still Cyb well done huni xxx

Meh, glad I didn't order these! Crazy that they think its acceptable to have such high carbs in a glass of water :|

I know its silly but am upset :cry: that a couple of CDCs have refused to sell them to me unless I am on CD. I am so fed up of water am just trying to stick to the diet really :mad:. Want to lose 3 more stone and stop messing about.

Damn Exante for getting my hopes up :mad::mad:. Ok rant over!

Divalicious said:
I know its silly but am upset :cry: that a couple of CDCs have refused to sell them to me unless I am on CD. I am so fed up of water am just trying to stick to the diet really :mad:. Want to lose 3 more stone and stop messing about.

Damn Exante for getting my hopes up :mad::mad:. Ok rant over!

Oh I emailed 3 and 2 replied saying yes :(

Oh I emailed 3 and 2 replied saying yes :(

So jealous carly :cry:. Will have to try a few more then or wait for my friend to post them next week.

Back