emailed lipotrim for advice

msblonde

a new way of living!
Hi everyone,

well although i am feeling better (itchy box has cleared up!) I am still feeling rough. so i have emailed lipotrim for any advice they may have.

dont get me wrong, i love the diet, and i love losing weight. but i feel constantly tired, lightheaded, and generally under par.

i can stick to not eating for about 12 weeks to lose weight, i'm not even hungry anymore, but i cant hack feeling like this for 12 weeks!

i dont even know if it is the diet, or if having a bad fibromyaglia few days. i dont want to go to dr's as its too easy for them to blame the diet and tell me to stop, i dont want to stop, i just want to feel better :(

:sigh::sigh:

i am drinking loads, resting loads, and still feeling pretty cac.

i just dont have the energy for anything.

hoping wi tomorrow will pick me up a bit.

sorry to have a neggy moan.

xxx

hope you're feeling better soon hun. maybe emailing LT will give you some answers. good luck with your WI tomorrow, it might perk you up a bit to see some more fat coming off! xx

Oh poor Ms Blonde :cry:
It probably is NOT the LT. I'd give it a bit longer. As you probably know, fibromyalgia can recur, so it's more than likely that. The less weght you carry, the less strain on the old muscles anyways!
What about seeing the Doctor and not mentioning LT? You're getting 100% of everything you need, so your diet is probably better now than before.
Keep your chin up hunny and rest lots. xx

aww hun sorry you are not feeling great, hope you are better soon :)

I hope you get a response from LT people - maybe it is just something else like being run down generally. Hope you feel better very soon and good luck with the weigh in x

thanks everyone.

well lipotrim called me just now, and said that if i am sticking to the diet and drinking enough water and not constipated, then all should be well; and my symptoms may well be becuase of my medical problems, she described me as 'very poorly' gee thanks love!

she did add, that if i cheat, even in the smallest way (i.e. licking a spoon, having fruit teas, nibbling on stuff) then it will interupt the ketones, and make me feel tired and headachy. i haven't been cheating but i'm going to double check everything i have just in case!

they were really nice and caring on the phone, and i would reccommend anyone with issues or worries calling or emailing them.

feeling better today, wi euphoria! ;)

Glad you got a helpful response from them, can you not see your GP see if they have any ideas??? if you're still feeling pants. Fingers crossed for WI anyway. x

thanks hanloje, had wi lost 3lbs :). avoiding drs for now, as its too easy for them to blame diet and tell me to stop. i think i just need to balance my energy levels better. fatigue is a huge prob with fibro, its same as chronic fatigue symtoms, maybe when i am dieting i just have to get used to doing a little less.

i'll see how i get on, but will go to docs if i keep having problems.

xxx

glad you are feeling better hun xx

I've been getting dizzy spells for a few weeks now.
It seems to last 3-4 hours from when i wake up. I nearly fell over a few weeks ago.
I've been to see my doctor about my thyroid but didn't mention the dizzyness or LT as i know most docs don't agree with it.
My thyroid was a little slow so they've upped my medication so i'm hoping that it's maybe that i needed more medication.
What i've found that helps is in the mornings is to wake up, prop myself with another pillow for 15 mins, then sit up for a few minutes & then slowly get up.
It has helped a bit but i'm still get dizzy spells. If it continues i will speak to my doctor. I haven't cheated at all......... unless you count sniffing homemade cookies as cheating :giggle:

the dizziness is all to do with the LT ..its just something you either put up with or not. i had it all through my weightloss and now im back on it for a couple weeks, low and behind its back again..sometimes when im sitting at the PC i come over feint and then it goes again..not a great feeling but one ill put up with for a couple weeks til the weight drops off again

h xx

I did ask them if maybe our blood pressure was a little low, but they said it wouldn't affect it, but i think it must do to be honest. as there are quite a few of us feeling like it. i am still waiting for the wave of euphoria to hit me that some people have mentioned! lol

i also had a thyroid test first week in to diet, and LT said that this program gives an artificial reading for your thyroid - a lower result. might be worth checking yours again at the end of the diet daisy2002, i will be, i want a full mot at the end!

I hope you are feeling better today.

I often have light-headed moments but did in the past and I know my BP is low.

Good luck with the blood tests.

x

I did ask them if maybe our blood pressure was a little low, but they said it wouldn't affect it, but i think it must do to be honest. as there are quite a few of us feeling like it. i am still waiting for the wave of euphoria to hit me that some people have mentioned! lol

i also had a thyroid test first week in to diet, and LT said that this program gives an artificial reading for your thyroid - a lower result. might be worth checking yours again at the end of the diet daisy2002, i will be, i want a full mot at the end!

Hi just been reading this, as due to start on LT on Thursday, I also have Fibro so worried it will get worse, also had low blood pressure recently so light headed - might this get worse then?

discuss it with the pharmacist, you may well be fine, only about 10% of people have probs with low energy. still give it a try for at least a couple of weeks (to get used to it) to be honest, it is still worth me doing it as i think losing weight will help fibro symptoms. its just a few weeks of discomfort for something that can really help stop fibro symptoms.

gotta be worth a try.

sorry to hear about you having fibro too, it can be a real sh1t at times cant it!

which rheumatologist are you under? i am seeing mine in sept so will talk to him about it them, i go private so i'm lucky in respect to seeing nice doctors, they are all nice when you are paying them!

good luck and defo still give it a go, you can always message me and the others for help.

discuss it with the pharmacist, you may well be fine, only about 10% of people have probs with low energy. still give it a try for at least a couple of weeks (to get used to it) to be honest, it is still worth me doing it as i think losing weight will help fibro symptoms. its just a few weeks of discomfort for something that can really help stop fibro symptoms.

gotta be worth a try.

sorry to hear about you having fibro too, it can be a real sh1t at times cant it!

which rheumatologist are you under? i am seeing mine in sept so will talk to him about it them, i go private so i'm lucky in respect to seeing nice doctors, they are all nice when you are paying them!

good luck and defo still give it a go, you can always message me and the others for help.

Oh I am determined. I get married in October so that is main motivation but also meeting some of his family for the first time, and dont want them to see this fat woman! Also the honeymoon, I went on holiday in May and I was so self concious that I dont want to feel like that on my honeymoon.

I am not under a Rheumatologist, my old doctor before I moved diagnosed it about 10 years ago now, and just told me to take amitryptaline and Ibuprophen but the Ibu has caused Stomach bleeds so I never have take it again I have been told, but my new doctors just dont seem to take it seriously!
But I have put up with it this long, as you say, it will be worth it if I can lose the weight you have all lost.

Back