Embarassing fat bodies - anyone see it kast night?

lorraineA

Silver Member
Well there was definitely food for thought (excuse the pun) on last night's show!
The guy who lost 27 stones through calorie counting and cycling had done wonders. Lots of loose skin though - a worry of mine!

Well there was definitely food for thought (excuse the pun) on last night's show!
The guy who lost 27 stones through calorie counting and cycling had done wonders. Lots of loose skin though - a worry of mine!

ive sky plused it. its my night time viewing lol

me too i love watching programs like that never seem to know when they are on but ive sky plus it too now the series

omg yeah I watched it , wasnt it a REALY bad tummy tuck they gave him too!...he was in a right old mess wasnt he bless him.
He had lost more than either me or you weighed at our largest tho Lorraine so I realy wouldnt worry about ending up with spare skin like he had:)
Jo x

Lets hope not Jo. He did look terrible naked lol.

Supersize vs Superskinny is on now! Didn't realise it was a new series :)

Sky plus set, catching up on embarrassing bodies lol. Oh is not impressed, between 'the plan', minimums and the tv programms I watching bed there's no need for contraceptive lol xxxxx

It's on ch4 again now :)

It's on ch4 again now :)

Meeeeeeeee"...................... I saw it. The guy who rode his bike and lost all that weight!! Wow....................the girls with the boobies!!!! Very very good show

Back