Embarrasing question

trinakmh

Silver Member
Sorry guys but Ive got an embarrassing one for you!
Ive got a very runny bottom :)eek: :eek: )SORRY said it was embarrasing......
Anyway its been a couple of days now, do you think its the LT milkshakes or a tummy bug??
I'm assuming its a bug but what on earth am i to do about having my shakes? as no sooner have i had one its gone right through......

HELP PLEASE GUYS ! :cry:

Hi Trina,

I am on LL and i did have the same prob.

just take it that your system is cleaning up!!!

my packs did the same. it still happens every now and then :eek:

If you add a teaspoonful of fibre89 to a cold or hot drink. It is a very effective bulking agent available from your CDC.

Or fibre clear in the chemist. both of these do not have any carbohydrate in them.

Also, if your drinking too much water it can also cause loose stools.

Lastly, could you be lactose intolerant:confused:

You can get lactose-free Cambridge Diet.

Love Mini xxx

I have had a couple of days like this but if it carries on I would go back to the chemist to ask there advice, else see your dr.

Thank you all for your relpys, if im honest i dont think its the shakes as this is week 4 for me now yet my problem only started a couple of days ago.Im sure its a tummy bug as its like water :( , any way if im no better tommorrow i'll call in the chemist to see what they say.

(Nice to see you back Sonkie, hows your brother?)

Hi Mini

Do you know if fibre clear is available in most chemists?

The husks are no longer effective and I need to try something new.

Thank you all for your relpys, if im honest i dont think its the shakes as this is week 4 for me now yet my problem only started a couple of days ago.Im sure its a tummy bug as its like water :( , any way if im no better tommorrow i'll call in the chemist to see what they say.

(Nice to see you back Sonkie, hows your brother?)

If you are feeling well,have no tummy ache (colic,griping pains etc) no fever , no sickness & are not off your food.
also have not been taking any other medication apart from the shakes, it is highly unlikely to be'a bug'. much more likely to be the shakes or as mini said if you are v unlucky a lactose intolerence since they are coes milk based.

Hi Mini

Do you know if fibre clear is available in most chemists?

The husks are no longer effective and I need to try something new.

Any chemist that is doing Lipotrim has it and most will order it in for you.

Love Mini xxx

Back