Embarrassed in Supermarket !

ABit_Batty

OMG I was just in Morrisons on Monday after SW and I was piling in WW yoghurts into my trolley (1/2 price) and I heard 'naughty naughty - they're not free you know, only mullerlights and lasting satisfaction' said in a loud voice in a busy shop - by the woman who does the weighing at my class!!!
'I thought they were free?' I said to her 'I've looked online' I protest but she won't have it..shes lost the most in our class (6stone) and has obviously done it all by the book, which does say only those yoghurts, but she wouldn't have it that WW (and others ) are free too :sigh:

Hmmmm

I hate people who are up themselves like that. How does she know you were even buying them for yourself?! Give her this:

Weight Watchers Citrus Fruit Yogurts, Thick & Fruity, Lemon & Lime 100g

red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free
Weight Watchers Summer Fruit Yogurts, Thick & Fruity, Black Cherry 100g
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free
Weight Watchers Tropical Fruit Yogurts, Thick & Fruity, Pineapple & Coconut 100g
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free
Weight Watchers Fat Free Smooth & Creamy Toffee Yogurt 100g
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free

Oh yeah, shes always shouting stuff out in class too, what she thinks are funny smart comments but it's just annoying - shes the one who thinks she knows it all - every class has one don't they!?

OMG WHAT A OLD BINT! X

We have a target member like that at the class I go to. I always take a deep breath when she comes cos otherwise goodness knows what I may say to some of the things she comes out with. Luckily she doesn't come every week!

We all have one in class but ours doesn't look like she has lost a lb in the years that I have been there but she is still always shouting out and making comments

The ol' bag obviously aint getting it at home! Ask the consultant during Image Therapy next week and smile sweetly and her when your consultant does indeed confirm that they are free. If you consultant says they arn't, come prepared with the print out from the website which shows they are free!

Yeah right with y'all girls. Personally i would have turned and said " excuse me but I don't see it being any of your business, NOSEY! " But then I am like that. How rude to be watching you in that way. It was none of business nor her place to make comments. People like that wind me up something cronic. You make sure, even if you have to drag her over to your consultant and ask about the yoghurts and have your proof....and say it all very loudly so people can see she is an idiot!! She needs taking down a peg or two.... I am sure others in your class would be grateful for it too.

If she is like that to stangers, imagine what it's like to live with her! Now I can see why she aint gettin' it!

those kind of people are all over and never hide...but they all need to be taught good lessons in how NOT to treat people. That was terrible and none of her business.

lmfao!!!

ha ha ha ha poor woman! lolx

Back