Embracing the small boob!

Clavicles

Gold Member
;)

can anyone recommend a good bra for the small boobed amongst us.

I've gone from a full 38C/D to an empty 32A :cry: but would love to have some cleavage again.

My hubby is very upset that I keep saying this but I cannot wait for my boobs to get smaller. I'm a DD at the moment but would love to be about a B cup when I get to goal - they're not worth the backache, the ill fitting tops, the effects of gravity and people having conversations with them rather than you!

Rant over. Enjoy them, all hail the smaller boob! :)

Eamoo said:
My hubby is very upset that I keep saying this but I cannot wait for my boobs to get smaller. I'm a DD at the moment but would love to be about a B cup when I get to goal - they're not worth the backache, the ill fitting tops, the effects of gravity and people having conversations with them rather than you!

This is so familiar!! :)

Charli XxX

My daughter thought that too until hers went down three cup sizes but looked like she had breast fed 6 children and she could fold them in half. She went for plastic surgery in the end but her consultant stressed the importance of doing weights when loosing weight to keep them fuller but smaller x

Asda t-shirt bra's are really good, and they also do a padded push-up enhancer type one which is the best I've found for giving you a bit of cleavage when there's not much to work with! Bonus is they're all about £6!

Mine had shrunk to a 38G at the end of August, now I think I need to go down at least a back size & possibly a cup size or 2 as well!

Mine have actually shrunk as I put on weight - I went from a 34f to a 38d. I suppose shrunk is wrong, they probably just didn't get bigger ;)

So as much as I'd like them smaller (lighter lol), I'm slightly worried they won't change size :(

Charli XxX

I got measured properly at La Senza the other day - after losing 2 stone I have gone from a 38D to a 34E apparently! Shame they didn't have any bras that I liked, in the right size!

Couldn't believe I'd done down 2 back sizes - when she did a measuring tape measurement it was saying I was still a 38 but by doing an actual trying on of different back sizes it showed that measuring with the tape isn't always accurate! Especially when I followed their instructions online it told me I was a 38AA!

Still struggle to get me head around the fact I've gone up a cup size but when I look down there's less there than there was!

Might have to head to Asda and pick some new bras up - no point spending a fortune as hopefully it'll change again over the next few months!

I like La Senza, but I'm the same - keep it cheap til target ;)

Last 2 times I've been measured I was the same size though... Exactly the same... but I lost 2 stone in-between!! (I was a little peeved lol)

I can only assume I lost the weight off my nose or something... :eek:

Charli XxX

I like La Senza, but I'm the same - keep it cheap til target ;)

That's my plan for clothes full stop at the moment! No way I'm spending £20-£30 on a bra in La Senza when hopefully it won't fit again in a couple of months time!

I'm still scruffing around in my size 14 stuff, some of which really is starting to look mahoosive on me - especially some of my work stuff! Have donated my size 16 joggers to my mum, as I got to the point that by the time I'd walked about 3 steps they were round by my knees!

I have a mother who keeps raiding the charity shops near where they live, bless her! So hopefully some of the stuff she has bought will now fit me! Post Xmas sales will be hit for a few more bits to tide me over till target size (decided to go by size rather than numbers on the scales I think!).

Lol I'm a nightmare, I get so fed up looking like I'm wearing someone else's clothes... Only to look the same after a couple of months!!

Thankfully being a complete hoarder I kept all my clothes as I got bigger, so jeans etc are fitting again now. Somehow I think my skinniest clothes will never fit, but I'm keeping them in case ;) (I was really very tiny!)

I treated myself to a pretty La Senza bra last month as a treat, seeing as the boobies aren't shrinking I though I might as well.

I intend to have a huge blow out at target & buy lots of expensive lovely things to wear!! (well expensive to me... Lol a Coast dress is top of the agenda ;))

Charli XxX

Lol I'm a nightmare, I get so fed up looking like I'm wearing someone else's clothes... Only to look the same after a couple of months!!

I caught sight of my reflection in the french windows at the weekend and looked like such a scruffbag, I was appauled! Joggers and hoodie both 2 sizes too big and slipper boots to keep my tootsies warm... it was not a pretty sight - good job no-one else could see me!

Oooh thanks for all the recommendations! :D I toddled off to TK Maxx today and picked up 2 wonderbras for myself. Well my sister did, as my Xmas pressie ;)

What can I say?! Hello girls, it's nice to see you again! :rotflmao:

What can I say?! Hello girls, it's nice to see you again! :rotflmao:

Hahaha, I feel a bit like that! Bought two cheapie bras in Asda at lunchtime, having been properly measured in La Senza the other night. So, picked up the size La Senza said I was and wasn't sure, they looked completely wrong but...

... got home this evening, grabbed a shower and put one on and bloody hell! Fit perfectly! And, yes, hello girls! :D Where have you been the last couple of months!

Dread to think how upfront I'd be feeling in an expensive bra! I feel like I could take an eye out just looking downwards!

I think I like being an E cup! Though they do seem a lot smaller than when I was a D cup!

KittenKat said:
Hahaha, I feel a bit like that! Bought two cheapie bras in Asda at lunchtime, having been properly measured in La Senza the other night. So, picked up the size La Senza said I was and wasn't sure, they looked completely wrong but...

... got home this evening, grabbed a shower and put one on and bloody hell! Fit perfectly! And, yes, hello girls! :D Where have you been the last couple of months!

Dread to think how upfront I'd be feeling in an expensive bra! I feel like I could take an eye out just looking downwards!

I think I like being an E cup! Though they do seem a lot smaller than when I was a D cup!

The cup size thing is confusing but when you go down a back size you go up a cup size which is right and what happened to you. So in actual fact your boobs stayed the same just the letters changed!
It's a bit like a short wide jar holding the same liquid and a tall thin one!

I'm missing my boobage! I've gone from 42DD to 38 DD , I'm quite excited to try that wonder bra every day now. I've never fit in them ;)

Bunnylush said:
I'm missing my boobage! I've gone from 42DD to 38 DD , I'm quite excited to try that wonder bra every day now. I've never fit in them ;)

See according to the rules you should be a 38F!!

Back