1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Emergency syn help asap please .....

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by loughpet, 23 September 2009 Social URL.

1. loughpet

loughpet Full Member

Hi to cut a long story short at a birthday party today had no party food or cake !! But so hungry on the way home so had a chinese ........ I hope this was a good option advice please . I am doing EE so had a portion of soft noodles and a chicken omelette ( no sauce) Please tell me how you would syn this . I asked for very litte oil to be used and dried noodles with kitchen paper before eating. Would i just have to count the syns for the oil used or more ? If so how many syns thankyou so much for your help !!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missclare85

missclare85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    i think as far as i no you would only have to count to oil but oil is so high like 6 syns a table spoon!!
    Next time id ask for your noodles to just be cooked in soy sauce comes out just as nice!!!!
    I hope this was of some help x
  4. loughpet

loughpet Full Member

Cheers for that xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.