Emilie's Christmas Challenge

Emilie

Hey guys, im new around here. I'm Emilie, mum to a nearly 10 month old baby called Jamie, and also a student at Southampton University studying sociology. I want to lose the weight i gained whilst pregnant and after.

I want to reach my goal of 11st by christmas, so i have 25lbs to lose in 8 and half weeks, which is 3 pounds ish a week. I have done this before as i have lost weigh many times, including 4st before i met my other half. I know i can do this its just the sticking to it that is my problem, which is where this forum comes in handy! I am doing really well already nearly at the end of day 5 so past the hardest bit already. I have also lost 4lb in 4 days. I am going to update daily to show my progress. Also i have split my goal in to mini half stone goals to have something smaller to aim for.

Exercise wise i dont have a lot of time but plan on going for long walks on wednesday/saturday/sunday. But i always have my treadmill upstairs if i feel like it.

Wish me Luck! P.s feel free to chat to me. All motivation/advice appreciated.

Heey Emile welcome you defo sound as if u mean busy, which is fabby.

Could I join you as I'm wanting to loose 16 lbs by 17th December work Christmas party.
What will be your caliore intake ?

Well done on your loss already. Xx

thanks very much. of course you can! I am aiming for 1000/1100 calories as i dont have much time for exercise and am not very active during the day. do you know what calorie intake you are going to aim for? and are you taking up any exercise? x

Yes I've Been on cc before actually last month.
I'm aiming low between 600- 1000 a day. I'm off work this week so will gym it everyday lol.

I'd be also happy with 2 lbs loose a week.

great, well good luck and let me know how you are getting on. Log on here if you are struggling to stay on track, i am always around in the evenings.

I will do I'm on everyday chick., I will post my menus now and then don't want to take over your diary.

I chat alot lol. X

Good luck! I am going to join you on your challenge, just moved from SW. Look forward to reading menus.

welcome. well i weighed myself this morning (i do most days, i know i shouldnt) but i hadnt lost any weight, i am very confused. I only ate 1000 calories and had 2 15 minute fast walks to uni and back, although i wasnt active for the rest of the day as i was doing work. I also drank 2 litres of water. Why didnt i lose any weight? it's really bugging me, any advice?

Morning Emilie are u saying you were hoping to loose lbs within a day?? u must wait hun.!!
im a scale hopper to and does my head in if i do not see the lower numbers.
But carry on by the weekend you will see the lower numbers how much do u weigh then??

Yea, weighing too often is disheartening but hard not to jump on the scales every morning!

i know i shouldnt but i do often lose a pound or two overnight. I will stick to it, as it will come off eventually i guess, im just impatient. thanks guys.

Good luck! I am going to join you on your challenge, just moved from SW. Look forward to reading menus.
Hello and welcome to CC how much do u weigh now?? i have asked Emilie already im worrying u see... i have 14-16 lbs to loose this must be gone ready for christmas and new year.

In my head im thinking the least weight u have to loose the longer it will take, am i making sense lol.

id be happy with 2 lbs a week really x

i'm sure you can achieve it if you stick with it, 2lbs a week is definately possible. I lost loads of weight before by eating soups for at least one meal a day, low calorie and very filling. What kinds of food do you eat?

i know i spend most of my time thinking about it atm, its doing my head in but i am determind to be skinny again by xmas.

i'm sure you can achieve it if you stick with it, 2lbs a week is definately possible. I lost loads of weight before by eating soups for at least one meal a day, low calorie and very filling. What kinds of food do you eat?
i love salads fruit not a bread lover, but im ment to be on the VLCD lol just shakes/soups and bars..... but struggling yet again with being 100%.!
That's y im reconsidering CCing again with the regular exercise each week. im a yogurt fan too i tend to eat silly on the weekend really.

Back