Emily's food diary! Extra Easy Days :)

Emilylou

Hey guys!
So I've been doing the plan at home for two weeks now with not much success so i thought it would be a good idea to post my daily food diary on here :)

Any help or info on what I'm doing right/wrong would be great!
I had been avoiding syns until today when I found out that they actually aid the weightloss :)

Yesterday's food diary:

breakfast: 2 weetabix (hex b) with chopped banana and apple with 150ml of skimmed milk (hex a)

Lunch: wholemeal pasta with tuna, onions, peppers, sweet corn with fat free natural yogurt and quark.

Dinner: Chicken with chilli, paprika, balsamic vinegar with potatoes, carrots, cabbage, broccoli and fine beans.

Snacks: Apple, pear.

Drinks: Sugar free squash and 200ml of warm milk (hex a)

EmilyLou :)

Hey guys! My food diary for 2/2/13...
Started introducing syns which I hadn't been doing so fingers crossed for more of a weightloss!

anyway my food diary:

breakfast: 2 weetabix with 150ml skimmed milk, chopped banana and apple

Lunch: pasta with quark and natural yogurt with onions, sweetcorn, tomatoes, peppers and tuna.

Dinner: Minced beef hotpot (homemade with onions and tomatoes) with veggies.

snacks: Fruit and ryvita fruit crunch x2 (3 syns each)

Drinks: squash and 200ml skimmed milk

EmilyLou

My food diary for 3/2/13

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix with apple and banana with 150ml of warm skimmed milk

Lunch: Pasta with natural yogurt and quark with chicken tomatoes onions and peppers

Dinner: Chilli and paprika chicken with potatoes and vegetables.

Snacks: Melon pot, pear and 2 Ryvita fruit crunch (2 Syns Each)

Drinks: Squash and 200ml of skimmed milk

Hey guys!

Today's food diary:

Breakfast: two scrambled eggs with 100mls of milk, 2 slices of wholemeal toast, baked beans, chopped tomatoes.

Lunch: wholemeal pasta with quark and natural yogurt tomatoes onions peppers and tuna.

Dinner: Tandoori Chicken with peppers onions tomatoes and rice.

Snacks: 2 Ryvita fruit crunch with 2tsps of light margarine (8 syns) 2 apples, pear, satsuma.

Drinks: 250mls milk, Squash

A little bit addicted to the quark pasta at the moment, it's soo yummy! Made it for a friend today and she loved it! Any tips/suggestions would be great :)

EmilyLou

Food Diary 5/02/13

Breakfast: Weetabix with chopped Banana and pear and 150ml skimmed milk.

Lunch: Tuna salad, lettuce, carrots, sweet corn, peppers, tomatoes, cucumber and Italian style dressing.

Dinner: Spag Bol with carrots tomatoes mushrooms and onions.

Snacks: Fruit Salad, 2 Ryvita Fruit crunch with 2 tsp marg.

Drinks: loads of squash and 200ml of warm milk

Food Diary 6/2/13

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix with milk chopped banana and pear.

Lunch:
Pasta with quark and natural yogurt, tuna, onions, tomatoes, sweetcorn and cucumber.

Dinner:
Tandoori chicken with onions tomatoes peppers and rice.

Snacks: Apples, satsuma, 2 Ryvita with 2 tsp of marg (8 syns) and strawberry muller light.

Drinks: Milk and squash

Food diary 7/2/12

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix and milk with banana and pear

Lunch: Pasta with natural yogurt and quark onions tomatoes cucumber sweetcorn and tuna.

Dinner: mince with mushrooms onions and tomatoes with new potatoes, cabbage carrots and broccoli.

snacks: Apple, Muller Light, 2 Ryvita with 2 tsps marg. ( 8 syns)

Drinks: Squash and Milk

Food diary 8/2/13

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix with 150ml of semi skimmed milk with chopped banana and pear

Lunch: tuna with onions, peppers, tomatoes, cucumber with quark and natural yogurt.

Dinner: pork loin with mash (100mls milk) and vegetables

Snacks: fruit salad, satsuma, 2 alpen lights ( 6 syns) muller light.

Drinks: water and squash

Back