Emily's Journey to a Jawline - including food pics!

what are the sandwich thins like? Never had them cos I always think they look dry. Is that one of the iceland slimming world burgers? They're sooooo nice.

what are the sandwich thins like? Never had them cos I always think they look dry. Is that one of the iceland slimming world burgers? They're sooooo nice.

They're better than they look! They feel quite dry when you take them out of the packet, but once you're eating them they're really nice. I'm quite lucky though, even when I had burgers before I'd always leave half the bread!

I made the burgers myself, I've not tried the SW ones! There's not an Iceland around here :( although I might get my mum to bring me up a selection next time she visits! Have you tried any of the other Iceland SW products? Any recommendations welcome.

FOOD SHOP DAY! Woop!

Today's food plan:

Weetabix x 1, 100mls milk, with 1 tsp of Cocoa powder (1 syn + Half HEXb and a bit of HEXa)
Hi light bar x 1 (Half HEXb)
Roasted pork chow mein with crispy kale (4 syns for sesame oil and shaoxing rice wine)
Berries with light squirty cream (1.5 syns)
Small glass of milk (Rest of HEXa)

Total syns: 5.5

I had breakfast quite late today, so I'll probably skip lunch. Really looking forward to my chow mein later! I've been quite lucky this week, all of my dinners have been amazing. Just gotta keep it up. Almost two weeks down! :cool:

E x

Just got back from the food shop. Muller Light Goodies were on special offer, so I picked up a pack and hoped they'd be low in syns, turns out they're 2 and 1/2 and totally worth it! I got the strawberry and white chocolate ones, they're amazing! I'm not normally a fan of muller lights but these are so yum! Syns are now at 8, but I'm cool with that. :cool:

Will post food photos later!

E x

some of the slimming world meals are yummy. The chicken piazola is nice. We also get the chicken tikka masala which is nice with cauliflower rice. Not fussed on the others. I get the singapore noodles occasionally for a change. The burgers are lovely though. And also the bags of meatballs are wonderful. I don't like the meatball meal, but the meatballs alone that you can buy in a bag are great. I will never make burgers or meatballs again. The burgers are great on a bbq too. x

Mmmmmmm, Phili stuffed chicken is lush.....
Dinner looks yummy too

Thanks! I love phili stuffed chicken, looking forward to it on Sunday. :D

some of the slimming world meals are yummy. The chicken piazola is nice. We also get the chicken tikka masala which is nice with cauliflower rice. Not fussed on the others. I get the singapore noodles occasionally for a change. The burgers are lovely though. And also the bags of meatballs are wonderful. I don't like the meatball meal, but the meatballs alone that you can buy in a bag are great. I will never make burgers or meatballs again. The burgers are great on a bbq too. x

Thanks, I'll definitely be getting some burgers and meatballs in! I don't mind making my own burgers, but meatballs are a bit of a faff so it'd be great to have some ready made. :)

Food round up for today:

Weetabix x 1, 100mls milk, with 1 tsp of Cocoa powder (1 syn + Half HEXb and a bit of HEXa)
Hi light bar x 1 (Half HEXb)
Roasted pork chow mein with crispy kale (4 syns for sesame oil and shaoxing rice wine)
Muller light goodies strawberry flavour (2.5 syns)
Small glass of milk (Rest of HEXa)

Total syns: 6.5

Just finished making a tarka dhal for tomorrow's curry feast! I bought some madras powder today and realised it's 7 and a half syns for 3 tablespoons! So gutted! I've got some syn free madras powder left, so will probably go with that instead. I don't know how I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow seeing as I'm sans scales at the moment, but tbh I'm not that worried about it. Just gotta keep on keepin' on.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

E x

Two weeks in the bag! :cool: I don't think I'm going to get a chance to weigh myself today, but I'm not so worried. It doesn't really change all that much knowing or not knowing. I'm trying to have a ''treat'' once a week, to have something nice to look forward to, but I don't really feel like I need one tbh! I'm having the SW friendly curry night, and I'll probably use more syns today than I usually do, but it's still on plan. Good times!

Today's food:

Hifi bars x 2 (HEXb)
Heck chicken sausages, bacon, beans, egg and mushrooms (1 syn for 2 sausages)
SW Curry feast (lamb curry, tarka dhal, saag 'paneer', mushroom rice, onion bhaji, poppadum, mango chutney, mint yogurt and onion salad - est. 8 syns? + HEXa)
Raspberries, light squirty cream and 1 tsp choc shot (2 syns)

Total syns: 11

E x

I feel like I've eaten an actual mountain. I can barely move haha. In the end, we had:

Lamb curry - 2 syns for oil
Onion bhajis - Syn free
Tarka dhal - 1 syn for oil
Saag 'paneer' - 1.5 syns for oil + HEXa cheese
Basmati rice - Syn free
1 Poppadum - Best use of 1.5 syns ever!
Mint yogurt - Syn free
Mango chutney - Probably had about 3/4 tsps. so estimating 3 syns.

Total syns: 9

I also had a dessert consisting of my other hifi bar, SF jelly, raspberries, light squirty cream and choc shot. So in total, I've definitely had under 15 syns today. I feel like I've had a proper treat which is the main thing.

Here are some photos!

Hope you're all having a great weekend x

Attachments

• 12631167_10156473770115511_905900323_o.jpg
    12631167_10156473770115511_905900323_o.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 12633074_10156473770355511_1471082055_o.jpg
    12633074_10156473770355511_1471082055_o.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 27
  • 12669738_10156473893665511_1313223076_o.jpg
    12669738_10156473893665511_1313223076_o.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 27
Two hours later and I'm still full! Crazy times haha. Just doing a quick bit of planning for tomorrow!

Tomorrow's foodage:

Hifi bar x 2 (HEXb)
Creamy vegetable soup (1 syn for creme fraiche)
Chicken wrapped in parma ham stuffed with garlic philli, sweet roasted potatoes, carrots and green beans (1 syn + HEXa)
Muller light goodies (2.5 syns)
Raspberries, blueberries and cream (1.5 syns)

Total syns: 6

Not 100% sure on lunch, but can't think of anything else to have and it's full of speed foods, so I'll try and be sensible!

E x

Thanks! :)

Slight change of plans to today's food, maybe unsurprisingly lol. It's now looking more like this:

Today's food:

Hifi bar x 2 (HEXb)
Sausages, beans and chips (1 syn for 2 sausages)
Chicken wrapped in parma ham stuffed with garlic philli, sweet roasted potatoes, carrots and green beans (1 syn + HEXa)

Total syns: 6

Liam surprised me this morning with a brand new set of weighing scales. At first I was bit like 'argh do I want to know?', but then I bit the bullet and step on. 13st 6lbs! Which means I've lost 4lbs in the last two weeks. Very happy with that! I'm only going to weigh once a week, so I've put them away until next Saturday. Still aiming for 1lb a week at the moment, but I'll be happy with anything. :)

It's also reminded me that I can actually eat and still lose weight! Also, less than a week now until I can cross of my first goal. :cool: Exciting times!

E x

Aw, just had a bit of a fail! It turns out that the garlic and herb philadelphia light isn't a HEXa! Also, I forgot to buy any parma ham haha. So I've ended up using a smaller amount of the philli and synning it to make a creamy cheesy mushroom sauce. Today is now as follows!

Today's food:

Hifi bar x 2 (HEXb)
Sausages, beans and chips (1 syn for 2 sausages)
Pan fried chicken in a creamy cheesy-garlicky-mushroom sauce, sweet roasted potatoes, carrots and green beans (2 syns + HEXa)

Total syns: 7

Will post a photo in a bit! x

Hi there been reading your stuff, very good may I join your thread... Recently joined and I've lost 12lb in 3 weeks xx

Hey, of course! Welcome on board. That's an amazing loss! How are you finding it so far? x

Here are some food pics from tonight! The chicken was reeeally good, the philli made the sauce really thick and creamy! I also decided to forfeit the muller light for some extra squirty cream and choc shot. Glad I did, it was veeery tasty. I had 25g of cream, so 3 syns for that and 1 syn worth of choc shot! Lots of blueberries and raspberries too, so got a bit of extra speed food in there.

Hope you've all had a great weekend, and here's to a great week ahead. :D

E x

Attachments

• 12656518_10156477203015511_1925318124_o.jpg
    12656518_10156477203015511_1925318124_o.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 12656266_10156477202705511_1379189294_o.jpg
    12656266_10156477202705511_1379189294_o.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 31
Hey, of course! Welcome on board. That's an amazing loss! How are you finding it so far? x

Here are some food pics from tonight! The chicken was reeeally good, the philli made the sauce really thick and creamy! I also decided to forfeit the muller light for some extra squirty cream and choc shot. Glad I did, it was veeery tasty. I had 25g of cream, so 3 syns for that and 1 syn worth of choc shot! Lots of blueberries and raspberries too, so got a bit of extra speed food in there.

Hope you've all had a great weekend, and here's to a great week ahead. :D

E x
Hi Luh Luh
Well at the moment it's all going fine thanks, I can't believe how much you can eat really.. Struggled today at Rugby as the boys don't know I'm at Slimming World, and the Guinness was fast and flowing.. But I had four pints of Diet Coke... Ha ha ha... Came home to a lovely roast and the only Syns were for the gravy... Your food looks fabulous, I could eat the photos ha ha ha... Anyhow have a great week, catch you soon x

Haha, I know what you mean. Sometimes I feel like I'm eating more than before I started SW! As long as it keeps working I'm definitely not complaining lol. And roast dinners are the best! I struggle sometimes around my friends, I think they kind of know I'm dieting but I don't like drawing much attention to it. It's all worth it though. :)

Here's todays food plan:

Hi fi bar x 2 (HEXb)
Chicken chow mein with crispy kale (3 syns for sesame oil)
Spaghetti bolognese with watercress and 30g cheddar (HEXa)
Blueberries, light cream (1.5 syns)

Total syns: 4.5

E x

Back