Emily's Journey to a Jawline - including food pics!

Focusing on being healthy is good. Sorry to hear your news though. x

Thanks guys! We're definitely doing a lot better now, and I'm feeling optimistic about the future. There are actually quite a lot of positives that have come out of this, I always had it in my head that I would never be able to have children and that my insides were broken, but after having lots of tests done I'm a lot healthier than I realised, and apparently getting pregnant is half the battle - so if I've done it once I should be able to do it again. :) I'm sure it'll happen when the time is right!

I had a sneaky weigh this morning (bit addicted to the scales, shall have to hide them!) and it showed 12st12! So it's definitely going in the right direction. I think it's speeded up a bit over the last few days as I've stopped eating anyyything after my evening meal. It seems to be really helping. It's a bit of a tough one as I do get super peckish at night, but this'll be my third day in a row that I've stuck to it so it should get easier.

Got chicken wrapped in prosciutto and asparagus for dinner, counting down the hours! It's relatively slimming world friendly, so shall take a photo if it doesn't get cremated. ;)

x

Really sorry to hear this. It's lovely to have you back x

Sorry about your news Emily but im glad youre feeling better :) id still love to see your meals as theyre always beautiful and they can always be editted slightly if theyre not quite SW :)

Thanks guys. Means a lot! :)

Jackie, glad you liked the thai chicken! I actually bought some more of the red thai paste the other day and made a really yummy curry! Will most likely make it again soon, so will post the recipe when I do!

I'm currently on day 5 of having no hiccups, and feeling back into my old ways and super motivated. I'm now firmly in the 12 stone bracket - which is a rather awesome feeling. I'm chasing the 11s!

I made some really tasty pea, spinach and bacon soup this morning. I've kind of lost my camera at the moment, but my mission for tomorrow morning is to dig it out and get papping again. I'll post the recipe for that tomorrow as well! It's one of those things where it looks super green and a bit pants, but tastes amazing! Favourite soup ever!

I also made minted lamb burgers, which I had with a wholemeal pita bread, salad and minted yogurt for my dinner. Although I used lamb mince instead of diced lamb steak - here's the old recipe I used! Lamb Burgers - Would be epic on a barbecue, if only we had the weather for it. :rolleyes:

Hope you're all having a good week! x

Weighed in this morning - 2lbs off! Down to 12st10lbs. It was hovering between 12st9/12st10 - so hoping this time next week I'll be in the single figure lbs. One more lb and I'll be 2 stone down since I joined SW! Woop!

Had a super tasty and quick dinner tonight - Chicken with a mushroom and garlic sauce. No photo (I'm slacking, I know), but it was basically a combo of a punnet of sliced mushrooms, vegetable stock, garlic and light philadelphia. Was delicious. :D x

Hi Emily thought I'd just pop in to say hello. Hope you're well x

Hey guys! Long time no post! I've kind of been in self-destruct mode for the last couple of weeks. I've gone back up to 13st1lb - which to be honest, was a bit of a surprise as I was expecting a much higher gain! I had an insane drinking binge on Saturday night and I feel awful. I got so drunk I fell into a chair and also have a nice big black eye. It's so embarrassing! Desperately need to just sort myself out. Today is the first day in a long time I've actually felt like dieting, so I've decided to do SW from home for a bit and I'm just going to see how it goes and hope for the best. :)

Because I only really decided this morning that I was going to retry SW, I've kind of had to make do with whatever healthy-ish food I could find in the house until we do our next proper food shop. I'm really glad I've stuck to it though, Liam and my mum are off to KFC and it would have been too easy to just say I'll start tomorrow, but I stuck to my guns! Here's my first day back:

Extra easy

Scrambled eggs (tiny bit of milk from hexa), red onion, mushrooms and lean bacon
Marks and spencers guilt-free snacking chilli lentil curls (4.5 syns)
Bachelors pasta and sauce (milk from hexa), garlic mushrooms, red onion and lean roasted chicken (4 syns)
Bowl of strawberries
Weetabix oaty chocolate breakfast bar (hexb)

Total syns: 8.5

Hope you're all doing well! x

Good to see you back x Sometimes it takes having a few weeks off as a blow-out to get refocussed.

Hope your eye isn't too sore :(

Thanks CD :) Head feels a lot clearer, and the bruising and swelling has gone down a lot. Congrats on all your progress also, esp. the 2 stone sticker! Very impressive!

Extra Easy

M&S Chilli lentil curls (4.5 syns - quite possibly my new favourite snack ever, ever.)
Handful of raspberries
Chicken and mushroom pasta'n'sauce (1 syn I think?)
Dinner TBA - something with lots of vegetables I'm hoping!

Total syns so far: 5.5

Will update properly later! x

Hi Emily it's lovely to have you back :)
Fab new picture too x

Thanks Zappacat! Hope you're doing well! :)

Yesterday was a bit of a write-off - but had some rather odd news so I think it was deserved lol. I'm actually pregnant again! Only 4 weeks, so I'm just going to try and forget about it for as long as possible and focus on sticking to SW. It's my birthday in less than 3 weeks, and I really want to lose 7lbs by then! :)

Today has been pretty good! Getting back in the swing of things!

Extra easy:

Weetabix oaty bar (hexb)
Banana
Chicken and mushroom pasta (hexa for milk)
Chilli lentil curls (4.5 syns)
Snack-a-jack caramel (2.5 syns)
Chicken dopiaza with rice and asparagus (3 syns)

Total syns: 10

Bit high on the old syns there but I'm not that bothered! Every day I manage to not binge is a good day at the moment lol. :rolleyes: x

That is fantastic news Emily. So so very happy for you. :bighug:
As you say concentrate on your next goal & be healthy xx

Back