Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Hi Emma, I'm a little late to the party but I've been reading through your diary and it's very inspirational and you look amazing! All the very best for tomorrow's WI :)

Good luck for tomorrow Em's hope u do smashing hun and come back as a TRAGET MEMBER ! :D Got my fingers crossed for you lovely xx

Good luck toe tomorrow,
I'm sure that target award is yours tomorrow xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wishing you all the luck in the world for tomorrow. Target here you come!! Xx

Tuesday 10th June 2014

Gooood morning everyone! Happy Weigh In Day to all us Tuesday weighers out there! :cool:

Last night I had a great NSV!!! We went to the cinema didn't we to see 22 Jump Street, well anyway whilst I was drooling over Mr. Channing Tatum on the big screen I realised that I now had room between my thighs and the cinema chair arms!! The last time I noticed when we were at the cinema my thighs were squashed into the chair. I got massive chuff ons :giggle: It made me really,really happy. And even though I'm praying that I get to target tonight, if I don't then it's not the end of the world is it? I can still get happy at the fact that I'm not that 18st 7.5lb person anymore, and that I'm more happy and healthier than ever :)

So yeah, onto today, Mother Nature has been popping in and out for the past couple of days, (Honestly I hate bieng female at times!) So I cannot call tonights weigh in at all. I'm nervous, scared & excited at the same time lol

As always I'll pop back in after 5:30pm, wish me good luck!!!

Todays food...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:

2x Tangerines with a cup of green tea

Dinner:
- BBQ chicken chunks
- Blueberries & lemon greek style yogurt

Tea:
Homemade vegetable soup (Potatoes, turnip, carrots, onion, leeks & stock)

Evening snacks:
- Twirl (9syns)
- Strawberry refresher bar (3.5syns)
- Weetabix Oaty bar (HExB)

HExA -
250ml semi-skimmed milk (In cuppas throughout the day)
HExB - Weetabix Oaty bar

Daily syns: 12.5
Weekly syns: 52/105

Aw, Emma, that is such a good experience! You must be so happy! I honestly cannot remember the last time I didn't fill a chair or didn't worry about squeezing past people (especially on those pesky cinema rows). What a thrill, I cannot imagine. So so happy for you. And good luck for weigh in. Saying that, you don't need confirmation from the scales that you have been doing well. You have your evidence right there in that roomy cinema seat :)

I'm excited and nervous for you! Good luck with weigh in tonight!

What a great NSV Emma! It's the little things isn't it! Last time I flew my seat belt fitted without needing the dreaded extension belt I was so happy it was the perfect start to my holiday I had only lost around a stone at that stage!

Sending lots of positive vibes your way for tonight. Have a great day :) x

NSV = Non Scale Victory :)

Oh I love that!! We do judge ourselves way too harshly sometimes based on a number. I have noticed it with myself and others at group that they would have a great week and come in bouncing because they feel confident about themselves after a week on plan. And then they didn't lose as much as they expected and are down in the dumps as if a week of healthy lifestyle were a waste of time.

OMG I'm so excited for you, not long now, you must be so nervous! xx

OMG Congratultions hun! You most feel great and you deserve it,all the hard work got you there.
:happy096::clap::happy036:

Back