Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Emma that is fantastic not one but 2 off!

Massive congratulations :)

Well done Emma! That is awesome! Bet you are over the moon! Fantastic x

OMG!!!! YAYAYYAYAYAAY!!! I'm soooo happy for you! You've come such a long way and it just goes to show it is possible with determination and lots of hard work. Such an inspiration for me with so far left to go, I'm dreaming of getting to the point you have.

Big hugs and go celebrate!! :) xxxx

Well done Emma!!
So impressed with your hard work and determination!!!!!

Morning Emma,
How's it feel waking up a target member?
Still smiling for you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy 1st day as a Target member, Emma! :winner:

I knew Target would be yours this week. Well done, you little superstar!!

So, how does it feel? xx

Thanks so much everyone! I'm absolutely over the moon, I can't stop smiling. I can't believe I'm a target member, whoop whoop! It feels soooo good to write that. I never actually thought I'd get here, nevermind with 3 more weigh ins until my first holiday this year (7th July, my target goal date!)

YES, I DID IT!!! :D

I'm feeling so overwhelmed with all the support that I've had off you guys on Mini's / IG / Facebook and also from my group, family, friends etc. Ekkk, it's so exciting. I feel bloomin' great!

Never give up on your goal. Hey, if I can do it, anyone can!

Morning Emma! Hope you had a lovely evening yesterday. I'm here dreading my weigh in at 9:30 but you know what your right I can do this I know there will be slow weeks but I will get there in the end!

Have a great day target lady :) xxxx

Morning Emma! Hope you had a lovely evening yesterday. I'm here dreading my weigh in at 9:30 but you know what your right I can do this I know there will be slow weeks but I will get there in the end!

Have a great day target lady :) xxxx

You've said it yourself, you can soooo do this! If it helps, for the past 3 months or so I've had really slow loses. As long as it's coming off that's all that matters :)

Have a great day too xxx

Wednesday 11th June 2014

Good morning everyone!!

Happy first day of being a target member to me!! :giggle:

This is what being at target feels like -----> :party0049: :party0011::woohoo::wee::party0019:

I actually did do a little dance at group last night, haha! What a clown, but I was chuffed to bits. I actually nearly cried, my heart was pounding so hard, I'm surprised everyone at group couldn't hear it lol.

As I've already said, I lost 2 pounds last night which takes my weight to 10st 6.5lb (My target weight now is 10st 7lb, so officialy I'm half a pound under target lol)

I'm on cloud 9 and no one can bring me down. I've worked so hard to get here from starting my journey in September 2012, I've wanted this so badly and now I've achieved my ultimate goal I'm on a high. Whoop, whoop!

So I had a chat with Jodie, my consultant last night, and she basically said that I am to use all my 105 syns, and now have 2x Healthy Extra B choices, which is awesome! Carbs, meat & 2x HExB's is immense :giggle:

I'm assuming everyday will just be like an Extra Easy day with two healthy extra B's then, yeah? Amazing!

So here goes :)

Todays food...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HExB) made with hot water and a splash of milk (HExA) topped with strawberries

Mid-morning snacks:
- Apple, strawberries & blueberries with lemon greek style yogurt
- Weetabix Oaty bar (3.5syns)

Dinner:
- BBQ chicken chunks
- Strawberries
- Tesco Cheese curls (4.5syns)

Tea:
Batchelors Pilau rice with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper)

Evening snacks:
- Strawberry refresher bar (3.5syns)
- 12g Milkyway Magic Stars (3.5syns)
- Sweet Chilli Ryvita Mini's (HExB)

HExA -
250ml semi-skimmed milk (In cuppas throughout the day)
HExB - 2x Weetabix
HExB - Ryvita Mini's

Daily syns: 15
Weekly syns: 15/105

Last edited:
Huge congratulations Emma! Not only did you reach target, you smashed through it too! I like the sound of 2 HEB's with an Extra Easy day too!

Back