emma-louise's food diary... about time too!

GO EMMA! God I bet you are floating on cloud 9..enjoy the bar crawl

no donna go you!!! look at that 2.5st sticky in your sig! i am soooo jealous!! ;) xx

how was the crawl? no vimto tonight then? how is the house-share going? hope they are not stealing your SW food

it was really good, lots of vodka and diet coke and only 1 cheeky vimto as they are pretty synful i would think :eek: came home quite early cos the club was really busy and i had sore feet!

sharing the house is going well, the girls are lovely except that they are all a bit too obsessed with cleaning and its doing my head in a bit lol but hey i suppose its better than living with people who never clean.... :rolleyes: will just take a bit of getting used to lol, ive learned not to put anything down if im not finished with it because it gets washed up, dried and put away before i have even realised :eek: xx

it was really good, lots of vodka and diet coke and only 1 cheeky vimto as they are pretty synful i would think :eek: came home quite early cos the club was really busy and i had sore feet!

sharing the house is going well, the girls are lovely except that they are all a bit too obsessed with cleaning and its doing my head in a bit lol but hey i suppose its better than living with people who never clean.... :rolleyes: will just take a bit of getting used to lol, ive learned not to put anything down if im not finished with it because it gets washed up, dried and put away before i have even realised :eek: xx

they will probably calm down on the cleaning front soon esp when hangovers kick in, let them clean, you concentrate on your studies, are you missing mum yet?

they will probably calm down on the cleaning front soon esp when hangovers kick in, let them clean, you concentrate on your studies, are you missing mum yet?

god i hope so!! not really, ive spoken to her nearly every day on the phone so its not too bad, i miss my little brother the most :eek: but im off home next weekend to pick up everything i forgot (scales included!) and go to a club that my friends djing at so i will see them then, its not too long to wait! how is your mum doing now donna? xx

she is getting stronger but she has really lost her confidence and she is scared to leave the house - she hasn't even been to Marks & Spencer and Mum is an M&S addict! She hasn't driven but she did go back to work yesterday, haven't spoken to her yet as we have all decided to try and behave "normal" ie pre-cancer so that she can get back to normal

she is getting stronger but she has really lost her confidence and she is scared to leave the house - she hasn't even been to Marks & Spencer and Mum is an M&S addict! She hasn't driven but she did go back to work yesterday, haven't spoken to her yet as we have all decided to try and behave "normal" ie pre-cancer so that she can get back to normal

glad to hear she's getting stronger, hopefully she'll get her confidence back soon :) xx

right, its been far too long since i actually updated my food intake on this thread so here goes, starting from today onwards i am going to update every night WITHOUT FAIL!! ;)

sunday 10th october - green day

brekkie: greek style muller yog (4syns) and a golden delicious apple

lunch: two chocolate weetabix with sweetner (A&B+2syns)

dinner: chicken breast (B) roasted in the oven with butternut squash, sweet potato, carrot, courgette, cherry tomatoes, garlic, herbs and a bit of stock to make a yummy gravy, plus a slice of wholemeal bread to mop up the juices (3syns)

total syns - 9

i also just wanted to say, that during the time i havent been updating my diary i havent been off plan, i just havent been weighing myself... i am going to weigh myself at the weekend though to see how ive been doing...

Glad to see you back honey and well done on sticking to plan!!
How have you found getting back into the uni routine again?

thanks hun :)

im still not really into a proper routine, classes are all over the place and i dont even know where im at (or where im supposed to be) half the time! hoping it will settle down soon... :fingerscrossed:

we've just had all the initial meetings for sorting out our year abroad, and its thrown me into a bit of a panic, ill be going to spain (probably catalonia/valencia/balearics) and im already worrying about food!! ive decided i HAVE to be at target before i go otherwise its just going to be a total nightmare :( i really DONT want to be "on a diet" when i am abroad as i want to be able to fully enjoy myself and not have to worry about not being able to eat out etc etc :confused: anyway, its a long way off so i need to stop panicking!!

xx

My cousin's just come back from her year abroad in Las Palmas to restart her final year at Belfast - she absolutely loved it and is gutted to have had to leave!!
I remember my 3rd year of uni in France too - it was ace (and certainly not very diet friendly!).
I'm sure you can reach target by then easily - you are doing so so sooooo well, especially now you are back in the dangerous territory of going out drinking
Hope you get into a routine soonish :)

Wow a year in Spain will be so exciting! Makes me wish I'd ended up doing languages in uni (I did media & cultural studies), although I'm sure I'd be in much more debt now than I am with a year long 'holiday'!! When will you be going?

My cousin's just come back from her year abroad in Las Palmas to restart her final year at Belfast - she absolutely loved it and is gutted to have had to leave!!
I remember my 3rd year of uni in France too - it was ace (and certainly not very diet friendly!).
I'm sure you can reach target by then easily - you are doing so so sooooo well, especially now you are back in the dangerous territory of going out drinking
Hope you get into a routine soonish :)

that sounds amazing!! whereabouts in france did you go? did you do a work placement or study at uni? the idea of it is so exciting!! im worried about all the cheese, ham, chorizo, etc etc :eek: but i know moderation is key i just dont believe ill be able to control myself haha!! xx

Wow a year in Spain will be so exciting! Makes me wish I'd ended up doing languages in uni (I did media & cultural studies), although I'm sure I'd be in much more debt now than I am with a year long 'holiday'!! When will you be going?

its going to be amazing!! because i study catalan ill have to go somewhere in the east of spain which coincidentally has some of the best weather ;) im looking at doing a british council assistantship (basically teaching english in a school) and its 12h of work a week for 700 euros... plus my erasmus grant... thats a lot of sangria!! ;):p i wont be going til july/august next year but i am already ridiculously excited xx

monday 11th october - red day

brekkie: weetabix (A&B) with sweetner and an apple on the way to lectures

lunch: sausage sarnie (1.5 syns for sausages, B for wholemeal bread and 3 syns for sweet chilli sauce) and a handful of grapes and raspberries

dinner: three sausages (1.5) with roasted veg, bns, carrots, courgette, tomatos yum yum yum!! my new favourite tea :D with a slice of bread to mop up the gravy (3 syns)

total syns - 9

ohhh dear had a bit of sausage overload today :rolleyes:, im always frightened i wont eat them fast enough and theyll go off haha! might have a greek style muller later on but not sure at the mo, will update tomorrow!! xx

Attachments

• IMG00173-20101011-1932.jpg
    IMG00173-20101011-1932.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 38
tuesday 12th october - green day

brekkie: weetabix (A&B) with raspberries

lunch: toast (B) with low fat spread (2 syns) and marmite, banana and some grapes, kitkat (5.5 syns)

dinner: courgette pasta with chilli and garlic (3 syns for 2tbsp of WW creme fraiche)

total syns - 10.5

what i have neglected to mention up there ^^^ is that my polish flatmate's sister and her boyfriend have come to stay for a few days and brought with them lots of lovely polish treats.... this has resulted in me eating a ridiculous amount of chocolate and toffee waffles (delicious!!) a slice of chocolate cake and a vanilla and hazelnut yoghurt.... i dread to even think of the syn damage :(

on the plus side though, (and obviously this balances it out perfectly ;)) i went and played netball with the hispanic society for an hour and ate an apple on the way home :p

all i can say is thank god this is another off-scales week!! xx

Just a quick update from my phone, staying at my mums this weekend and I just weighed myself - 13 stone 6 !!!! can't believe it, obviously a few weeks on-plan off-scales did the trick :) finally I can have my 2.5 stone shiny! xx

Back