emma-louise's food diary... about time too!

Thanks hun and fab news on feeling more confident that's great! I've lost my motivation now-am in full blown Xmas mode now! Again I'm going to be as good as I can but it won't be anywhere near 100%
You'll have a fab time back home for Xmas and don't worry about a few slip ups-as long as you get right back on it in the new year

Merry Christmas Hun x

thank you, you too!! and a happy new year :) xx

HHHHHHeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllooooooooooooo, am dead jealous, you've done so well, i have probably put on 2 stone in the last couple of months, but will be back on track on 2nd january, am workng on menu ideas now, happy new year, donna x

donna!!!!! i am so glad you're back, you have been missed! welcome back, hope you had a merry xmas and all the best for this year! im sure you'll be catching me up in no time! ;) xx

Welcome back hun, how was your Christmas?xx

Welcome back hun, how was your Christmas?xx

my christmas was lovely thanks, pretty much off plan but it was nice seeing family and relaxing and stuff :) felt ill on xmas day night, flu like symptoms and a REALLY sore throat, went to the docs and turns out i had tonsilitus so i didnt really eat much apart from soup between xmas and new year so hopefully havent gained too much! :rolleyes: ive just ordered a dress from jane norman in a size 16 to wear for my birthday next week so praying to god it fits!! starting to worry now :eek: xx

Sorry to hear you've been feeling rough Hun, I think everyones been like it there's so much going around. What are you doing for your birthday?

sorry to hear you've been poorly, we've all had flu over xmas - ended up at hospital christmas day with noah finally got home at 5:45am boxing day morning!

Cannot wait to see pics of you in your new size 16 dress!!!

its awful isnt it i think everyones been ill one way or another! awww i hope little noah is all better now. im still waiting for dress to arrive, there will deffo be a pic if i can actually get it on haha!! :p xx

Sorry to hear you've been feeling rough Hun, I think everyones been like it there's so much going around. What are you doing for your birthday?

thanks hun! i was feeling loads better til yesterday and my tonsilitus has flared back up again :( its not as bad as last time and ive got some stronger antibiotics so should hopefully be fine for my birthday!! having a night out on the 17th for it when im back at uni, joint birthday do with my flatmate so should be a good night as long as im better and my bloody dress fits! xx

Hey - just checking in after ages! Hope you're well x

welcome back :) glad to hear you're enjoying married life! xx

finally weighed from over christmas, showing a gain of 2lb which i dont think is bad at all considering some of the crap i have been eating recently :eek:

i had a lovely birthday and the dress fit, i think it looked ok, i had a great night and pulled a guy ive liked for a while so i was really happy - however extreme drunkness meant there arent actually any pics of me where you can properly see the dress... major error!

anyway, back on plan as of yesterday and feeling gooooooood :D xx

Well done on the ickle gain... You'll have it off in no time! Glad you had a good birthday... And bet you looked stunning in your dress... Would love to see a pic, you'll have to put it on again to recreate the look!

im debating about coming back to SW, think ive gone back up to about 14 and a half stone again :( lots of crazy things have happened in my life since i was last here - im currently living in mallorca working as an au pair (since june 2011) and have a month left to go until i move out of the familys house and into my own flat and start my work for the summer season which will be in a bar, at least then i will have control of my own food! not sure whether i should come back to SW or try something different? any advice anyone? xxx

Wowee honey, welcome back, kinda!
How's uni going or have you finished now?

I started back on Monday... To try and shift this baby weight!

Back