emma-louise's food diary... about time too!

thanks hathor!! :D how are you getting on this week? xx

OK thanks. Bloody wii fit says I weigh 1lb more, which really gets on my nerves and I can only conclude it isn't accurate!

What day is your weigh in? Mine is Tuesday and I really want 2lbs off because I set the mini target of 2 weeks to reach my 2stone sticker (4lbs to lose).

OK thanks. Bloody wii fit says I weigh 1lb more, which really gets on my nerves and I can only conclude it isn't accurate!

What day is your weigh in? Mine is Tuesday and I really want 2lbs off because I set the mini target of 2 weeks to reach my 2stone sticker (4lbs to lose).

im a tuesday girl too! :) good luck for your 2lbs im sure you'll be fine, that 2st sticker will be yours in no time!! i went a bit mad on the old alcohol last night so i dont think i wil be getting a good result this week... :rolleyes: hopefully i wont have a gain and lose my sticker :eek: would be gutted if i did!! xx

saturday 4th september - red day

brekkie: weetabix (A&B) with strawberries and a nectarine

lunch: nothing :( was out all day and didnt have chance to grab anything

dinner: bbq - two burgers, 2 wholemeal buns (B+6syns) cheese (A), 5 sausages (2.5syns) and splodge of bbq sauce (2syns)

total syns - 10.5

bad news, mum came home with two bottles of martini bianco from lidl that were only £3 each! :eek: and me and her ended up getting rather drunk off martini and lemonade :eek: and it wasnt even diet lemonade...

dont even want to think about synning it, im annoyed that i drank it, but at the same time i want to enjoy my last week and a half at home with my family before i go back to uni :rolleyes: xx

sunday 5th september - red day

brekkie: weetabix (A&B) with strawberries and a cup of tea

snack: small cheese scone homemade by my mum with a scraping of low fat spread (8 syns?)

lunch: left over bbq stuff, (A&B+2.5syns)

dinner: chicken in a tomatoey sauce with veg and 2tbsps of rice (10 syns?)

total syns - 20.5

uh oh, this week is getting worse and worse - im now fully expecting a gain :eek: im kicking myself tho cos i dont wanna have to get rid of my lovely new 2st sticker :cry: xx

im a tuesday girl too! :) good luck for your 2lbs im sure you'll be fine, that 2st sticker will be yours in no time!! i went a bit mad on the old alcohol last night so i dont think i wil be getting a good result this week... :rolleyes: hopefully i wont have a gain and lose my sticker :eek: would be gutted if i did!! xx

Thanks. Don't worry about your blip, its just a one off....try your best to get back on track.

:)

Don't fret too much, pile in the superfree today, drink tons of water and fingers crossed you'll keep your shiny.
And you've done so well throughout, don't worry about a couple of days - as long as you had a fab time that's the main thing!! x

:drool: stroganoff sounds stunning! I really need to try some new stuff instead of repeating the same old! Thanks for the recipe!

Good luck tomorrow - fingers crossed for a loss for you! :)

Don't fret too much, pile in the superfree today, drink tons of water and fingers crossed you'll keep your shiny.
And you've done so well throughout, don't worry about a couple of days - as long as you had a fab time that's the main thing!! x

thanks hun, i went crazy on the water and managed a STS so not the end of the world.. still feel rubbish though, urghh never mind! how are you getting on this week? xx

:drool: stroganoff sounds stunning! I really need to try some new stuff instead of repeating the same old! Thanks for the recipe!

Good luck tomorrow - fingers crossed for a loss for you! :)

it was really nice, i would deffo recommend britmums recipe, i added a slosh of white wine (synned of course ;)) and it was really delicious! thanks, i managed a STS which isnt so bad i suppose :rolleyes: thanks for poppin into my diary :) xx

Loving your food diary.. You're doing well.. a little hiccup every now and then is ok.. have to enjoy yourself once in a while xx

thanks hun! yeah i do tend to have tiny blips every now and then, this has been my first bad week though - not good! never mind, i can cope with a STS ;) xx

STS this week.... boo :( im trying to relax and enjoy my last week at home but things arent too good between me and my mum again so im just eating whatever gets put infront of me at the minute to try and avoid arguments :( xx

A STS is good - at least you didn't lose your shiny which you were worried about.
I honestly wouldn't worry too much about this week. You know your mum best, and the last thing you want to do is go back to uni after a massive row, so try and take control of what you can, but don't worry if you slip up, you know you can get right back on it when you're back in uni!

Forgot to ask you - are you in halls or in a shared house? I know when I was in uni my friends loved me cooking for them, so maybe you could nominate yourself to cook - you're in complete control then... plus you can show off a bit!!

im in a shared house with three other girls who dont seem to have cooked much before so i guess naturally i will end up doing more than my fair share of cooking! i like it that way, i know nobody is sabotaging me with oil or cream :p in the flat last year we all cooked our own meals on an evening, but we had a much bigger kitchen then so i dont know how practical that will be this year! xx

tuesday 7th september - green day

brekkie: milk choc fibre plus (B)

lunch: cheese on toast (A&B) and low fat supernoodles

dinner: veg chilli (3 syns) out the freezer with cheese on (A) and rice :)

total syns - 3

oops, i didnt mean to be so low syn today! funny how it works out sometimes! :rolleyes: im going to try and pluck up the courage to go swimming tomorrow :eek: i wanted to go today but i chickened out :( xx

thanks donna! well done on your loss this week :) i went swimming yesterday for the first time in yearrrrs so at least i have been doing a little bit of body magic lol :eek: have also upped my fruit intake this week so hoping that will help for a nice big loss this week!! hope everythings ok with you hun xx

wednesday 8th september - green day

brekkie: weetabix (A&B)

lunch: took a fibre plus in my bag for after swimming (B) then went to the big tesco for something to eat, got a banana, apple and some grapes

snack: small bag of cherries

dinner: chicken (6) in a tomatoey sauce (3) with pasta

total syns - 9

thursday 9th september - red day

lunch: seafood selection, banana and custard muller (OMG wow!! sooo nice how have i not known about these before?!) big box of grapes and a dark choc fibre plus (B)

dinner: fajitas, two wraps (14 syns) and two small blobs of creme fraiche (4 syns)

total syns - 18

thanks donna! well done on your loss this week :) i went swimming yesterday for the first time in yearrrrs so at least i have been doing a little bit of body magic lol :eek: have also upped my fruit intake this week so hoping that will help for a nice big loss this week!! hope everythings ok with you hun xx

swimming, i was thinking more of your "oh er missus" recent body magic lol!

Did I tell you I made your burgers, omg so delicious, they taste so good, you would never guess they were sw!

swimming, i was thinking more of your "oh er missus" recent body magic lol!

Did I tell you I made your burgers, omg so delicious, they taste so good, you would never guess they were sw!

haha i know you were lol :p im going to leave that as a one off with him though, worried i will get attached again :eek:

the burgers are really good arent they, so tasty and juicy considering its extra lean mince!! and feel soooo naughty ;) xx

friday 10th september - extra easy

lunch: leftover chicken and pasta (2 syns)

dinner: lime and corriander salmon with 2 new potatos, courgettes, green beans and brocoli (2 syns for mayo)

total syns - 4

well it would be total syns 4, if i hadnt scoffed a chicken and bacon sandwich from greggs on my break at work :cry: like a total plonker i forgot to take something with me and had to grab something quickly :eek: was annoyed at myself the second i put it in my mouth!! worked it out to be about 24 syns.....

so real total syns - 28

my scales have run out of battery and not being able to hop on them when i want to is driving me crazy!! MUST remember to get some batteries!!

Back