emma m's food diary

mrsmitch01

hi everyone,
i've tried keeping a food diary on here before, but found it difficult putting it on every day, but i am struggling a bit at the mo, so i thought id try again but keep it up this time and see if any of you can give me any advice...
sunday(e.e)
B: 2 slices nimble w/meal, 2 fried eggs and mushrooms in fry light, coffee.
L: roast chicken(skin removed), dry roasters and parsnips, petits pois, carrots, swede, cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower, 4 teaspoons chicken bisto best(2 syns), squash.
D: same as lunch but with a chicken oxo cube for gravy instead, coffee.
snacks:banana, 28g cheddar.

Hi MrsMitch, Good thing to keep a diary but what do you think is going to be different this time?
I see that this is the third time of starting one and there must have been others responding to you then, is that not so?
Of course it isn't necessary to post every day but the more you put on here regarding not just your food intake but the way you are feeling and anything that has affected you during the day will help your mini friends to have empathy for you.
Will look forward to seeing your progress and here's hoping you can stick to it this time round.

All the very best to you...:)

hi, yeah im usually really busy but have decided its time to give myself more time. :)).
today has been a really good day food wise. heres what i had:
B:2 weetabix, 250ml semi milk, banana and a pear
L: salmon fillet, cous cous, lettuce, toms, cucumber, red onion, peppers, mullerlight
D: tuna steak, rice and garden peas with stir fried carrots, mushrooms, red onion, peppers and broccoli.
snacks: 2 egg omellete and baked beans
on the mood front though, not so good, i suffer from depression and just lately it has crept back to haunt me again, luckily im not an emotional eater, but it does affect the amount of activity i do. im going to the docs tomorrow to see what they can suggest, dont want to go on tabs as i know they'll make me gain weight, but i think counselling would help, we'll see. Another thing i have noticed is that it is so hard to lose when you've got a bit left to go, when i first started s.world, it dropped off really quick, but now its coming off really slow, its just so hard sometimes. still, onwards and upwards.

well here i am again!!! went to the docs and she said that because i have lost so much weight my confidence is right up where it should be and because i have alot going on at the moment i.e; my daughters 13th birthday in 2 weeks, my ann summers party on saturday night, college work etc, then when i am stressed im noticing it more than when i was constantly feeling down!! she has a point, never thought about it like that before. I do feel 'really' good about myself now, i am actually, finally happy with what i see in the mirror. heres what i had to eat today:
B: 42g all bran, 250 ml semi milk, banana sliced on top
L: salmon fillet, pasta n sauce, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber, mullerlight cherry.
D: parpadelle pasta carbonarra (pot of quark, bacon, mushrooms, red onion, garlic, egg yolks), lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber, an apple.

weigh in tomorrow, lets see what happens, i put on a pound last wednesday, and 3 1/2 lb the week before, so i need a really good loss this week. Actually i was surprised i put on last week as i had done zumba on monday, thursday, 3 hour zumbathon for comic relief on saturday and then zumba class again on monday before weigh in, but i guess it was a bit too much exercise and my body was retaining fluid. so this week (as my body was hurting) i have had a rest from it, so hopefully it will show on the scales tomorrow.

Good luck with your weigh in tmrw!!! :D
Congrats on your weightloss so far, you must be so proud of yourself. x

hi all, well i got weighed last night and i lost 2 1/2 lb. thank god!!!! would have posted on here last night but had my daughters school play straight after s.world, so it was too late. feeling alot better emotionally today, so hopefully going to go out and enjoy the sunshine with my hubby. will post my food diary on here later xx

hi all, had quite a good day today, weather was nice so me and hubbie had a nice slow walk home from dropping our daughter to school, then had a bus ride to halesowen to get some food shopping from lidl and aldi. hen my lovely mate kelly text me and we went to our local pub for some dinner tonight, heres what i've had today:
B: 2 weetabix, 250 ml semi skimmed milk, apple and banana
L: mackerel in tomato sauce, new potatoes, lettuce tomatoes and cucumber, cottage cheese, toffee mullerlight
D:fish with the breadcrumb coating removed, jacket potato and salad, 1 sausage.(3 1/2 syns)
S:1 snowball 3 1/2 syns, 1 choc n cherry mullerlight 2 syns.

Back