Emma.'s blog

EMMA.

well its my first day of light (i have switched from total) i lost 5st 6lbs on total, and am giving light a go to see if i still loose weight on it, if not then im back to total in the new year.
feel like luxury this morning i am having a cup of tea with milk!
wish me luck!

Congratulations and well done Emma on losing 5st. 6lbs:happy096:

Best of luck with Lighter Life Lite and I hope you do well with it.

Good to hear you are enjoying your cup of tea with milk.

i only managed half a cup of tea this morning although it was a nice change, im going to have a piece of cod for dinner with some salt and pepper, then get in the gym and go food shopping for veggie's. hopefully it wont give me an upset stomach (the cod not the shopping lol)

i had a fillet of cod tonight 100grams, and i didnt eat it all, it was strange, i think it was the texture that i found difficult, but i am looking forward to having some salad. i even bought a mushroom to try as iv never had one before although just looking at it isnt very appealing! most looking forward to eating a tomato.

i have been buying jeans a size down from what i am because then i can try them on when ever i want to see if iv gone down a size, i used to be a size 20 well a large 20! i tried on some size 14 jeans which didn't fit a month ago, and they fit easy, even a little baggy in places, there fit so well i can actually lounge in them instead of them being so tight it hurts to sit down!
im starting to think that squeezing into size 12 jeans one day is actually possible!

went in the gym last night and burnt the calories off from the cod, planning on having boiled egg and salad tonight and burn that off in the gym too. im actually starting to look forward to the challenge of going in the gym and trying to burn off the calories from dinner!
my out look on diet and exercise is completely changing for the better.

Back