Emmabi's Food Diary - Extra Easy

emmabi

likes to eat!
Here goes, hope I am doing this in the right place!! If anybody can see if I am doing anything wrong within my Diary can you tell me please!! :D

Thursday 9th April

Breakfast: Hi-Fi Bar (HEB) and black coffee

Mid morning: Strawberries and grapes

Lunch: Mugshot, apple and mullerlight

Mid afternoon: Satsumas

Tea: SW burgers and SW chips, with salad and green beans, and tomato salsa, I didn't have the burger in a bun as I had already used by HEB, and wanted to save my syns for wine!! I also munched through half a bag of lettuce while I was waiting for the burgers to cook!!

Several black coffees and lots of water during the day, have just realised I didn't have my HEA, whoops!

Syns:
Wine (15 syns worth!!) :D

Emma xx

Saturday 10th April

Breakfast: Poached eggs on toast with beans (HEB) and black coffee

Mid morning: Strawberries and grapes

Lunch: Mugshot and tuna salad

Mid afternoon: Satsumas

Tea: Chicken breast stuffed with cheese (HEA), tomatoes, wrapped in bacon, with passata (this was gorge), served with new potatoes, green beans and asparagus, mixed berries for desert

Syns: Wine (15 syns worth!!)

reputation_green.gif

Sunday 11th April

Breakfast: Poached egg on toast with beans (HEB) and black coffee

Mid morning: banana

Lunch: jacket potatoe with bean and tuna and an acivta FF cherry yoghurt

Tea: pork loin with rice, green beans, garden peas, tinned toms and a few SW chips...yum!

Syns: non today, think I may have overdone the alcohol last night!!!

Thanks for the tips girls, will certainly bear those in mind!!! ;)

Monday 12th April

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on 2 slices of WW bread (HEXB), beans followed by an apple

Mid morning: Strawberries and blackberries

Lunch: Mugshot, apple and mullerlight

Mid-afternoon: VLF Laughing Cow triangles (HEXA) and apple

Tea: Spag bol, made with toms, lean mince, peppers, onions, garlic, worchester sauce and served with green beans!

Several cups of black coffee and coke zero

Syns: Stubby bottle of beer, need to go and check how many syns are in it!

Tuesday 13th April

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on 2 slices of WW bread (HEXB), tinned toms and worchester sauce, followed by a few rennies due to the toms...

Mid morning: Strawberries and blackberries

Lunch: bit of a mix-match of left-over tinned toms, tuna, peas and rice.

Tea: King prawn stir-fry (Tesco chinese pack + plus extra beansprouts), soy sauce, noodles (2.5 syns) + fillet of salmon

Several cups of black coffee and coke zero

Syns: Noodles - 2.5 syns. Does anybody know if I should syn Rennies, have had about six today, tinned toms nearly killed me!! LOL

Will have a muller or fruit for supper later xx

Wednesday 14th April

Bit samey as yesterday, on a late shift plus some ovetime :mad:

Breakfast: 1 poached egg on 2 slices of WW bread, had beans today, could not face the toms!!

Mid morning: Strawberries and an apple

Lunch: bit of a mix-match of left-over tinned toms, tuna, peas and rice from yesterday!!!

Mid-aft:
Peach activa FF

Tea: King prawn stir-fry (Tesco chinese pack + plus extra beansprouts), soy sauce, noodles (2.5 syns) (yep, yesterday's left overs)

Several cups of black coffee and about 10 cups of water :) Find it much easier to drink water at work for some reason!

Syns: Noodles - 2.5 syns and a glass of wine - 9 total 11.5

Thursday 15th April - weigh-in day!!

Breakfast: kellogs fibre plus bar (HEXB), glass of milk (HEXB)

Mid morning: banana and apple

Lunch: mugshot and a muller light, plus some mini ryvitas

Mid-aft:
mullerlight

Tea: Syn free chilli, extra lean mince, onions, chilli powder, kidney beans, cumin, paprika, garlic, with a small portion of rice and lots of iceberg lettuce!

Syns:
Mini ryvitas, cannot remember 5.5 or 6, will say 6 to be on safe side, been to class and lost a pound, so will have a glass of wine too!

Back