ProPoints Emmaholl's New Years Resolutions

Good luck for weigh-in tomorrow evening, though I'm sure you won't need it. Great you have your hubbys support and are doing it together, makes it a little easier at times. Ohh and well done on dodging the toffee dodgers......sorry couldnt' resist hehe x

thanks Guys!
I lost 4lbs this week - but had already counted 6lbs loss after weighing in at home over the 3 weeks with no class - so really I've put 2lbs on!

Ah well. It will come off next week!

Emms x

Saturday 14th January 2012
14 days gone / 341 to go!
Weight: 283lbs
Okay so I've not posted for a week!
But I have been to London this week and didn't have the laptop with me, I've been very good and have stuck to the diet but am still at 283lbs. I was talking to one of my leaders who happens to be one of my best mates and she said this is just a plateau and I have to push through it. So I have decided that alongside the diet which i seem to be able to do easily I need to start exercising. So... I'm going to have a go at the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and see how that goes, as the Wii stuff doesn't feel good enough at the moment.
Here's hoping that i might be able to get under 280 by next week!

Sunday 15th January 2012
15 days gone / 340 to go!
Weight: 282.8lbs

Had a busy day today. Have stuck tot he plan though and am still struggling to eat all my points. Its 10pm and I've got 8pps left from today. I'm not going to eat them now - I'm off to bed, and I'm not hungry. I'm getting really fed up as I am still hovering around the 283 mark, and i feel water heavy at the moment.

So although I am still determined to stick to the plan I don;t expect to lose anything tomorrow night at weigh in.

Fedup.com :(:(:(

Today have had:
Breakfast - small glass of smoothie (fresh fruit and milk) - 2pps
Lunch: Sausage and mushroom wrap - 10pps
Tea: Steak and mushroom wrap - 8pps
Snacks: 2 large oranges, 1 go ahead biscuit, 1 walkers french fries, 1 mini maltesers, 4 ww mallows - 11pps
Total: 31pps (should be having 38pps)

Ah well - keep plodding on...

Think there are alot of us who are feeling a bit demoralized at the min, hope you feel in a better frame of mind and good luck with the weigh in.

Morning Stokegal,

Not doing too bad. I lost 2lbs this week :D, so have lost a stone and a half now in 12 weeks. Am expecting a STS this week as I'm traveling back home for a wedding and will be eating out a lot. I'll try to be good but sometimes you just have to enjoy yourself!

How are you doing - nice first week loss I see on your signature. Well done!

Emms xx

Monday 23rd January 2012

23 days gone / 342 days to go!
weight: 281lbs (20st 1lb)

So have had a fabulous weekend seeing family and friends and the wedding (Mum in Law remarried) and was fabulous day.

I ate everything going and enjoyed every minute. Surprised myself a bit by eating veggies first and leaving chips etc, but did manage to eat 6 krispy kreme donuts
(not all at once) of which I am a little ashamed.

But still lost 2lbs this week -:D- so have lost 23lbs now - got to step it up and get better.

Note to self - No more donuts!

Hey all!

The lovely James Stretton :D has reminded me that I haven't updated this thread for a while so here goes.
I have re-posted (and re read lol) my new years resolutions:

1. Stick to the WW plan - no matter what. On it!
2. Do some form of exercise every day. Almost every day - more than before anyway!
3. Believe in myself and I can achieve anything. I CAN I CAN I CAN
4. Treat myself every month that I lose weight (non-food). Not so much. Still using food but being controlled about it.
5. Try new recipes to keep my eating plan exciting. Yep
6. Visit minimins.com every day to be motivated and to offer support to others. Couldn't live without you all!
7. Track every meal, every snack, every day, every week. Yep
8. Drink at least 2 litres of water every day. Yep
9. Save up for my new wardrobe and holiday once I reach goal! Saved £400 this month and we've decided to go to Hawaii in July 2013!!
10. Write how I've done on this thread every day for the next 365 days. Ooops - Lol!

:D
2012 is the year that Emma Hollings becomes the person she really wants to be.

Okay - so I am sticking to the plan - its been hard the past month as my parents were visiting and the losses (half a pound some weeks) showed. But I am back on this and being a super good girl now they have gone back home. I am doing loads more exercise too. I do badminton every monday with work buds, and have started walking a couple of miles a day to get ready for race for life which i'm doing in May. Had some stresses and work and home (pregnancy scare today lol) but on the whole everything going good. I still believe that I can do this and have lost 2 stone now. Hoping for a large weight loss this week with all the walking, and as an experiment I am using more of my weeklies this week. So we'll see on Monday. Starting to help out at my WW class this week too. So keeping busy all round.

My next mini goal is 270lbs - I'm currently 276lbs and my next medium goal is 17stone by 14th July. I'm currently 19stone 10lbs.

Emms x

Great to here you are still on track Idid fear the worse tbh, but far play :)

Hope the race for life goes well.

And dont leave it so long to update next time lol

Thanks James. I gained a pound and a half, but i know that means I've lost a pound and a half as I put 3lbs on last week and didn't weigh in!!

So I'm back to it and will lose that this week!

Cheers Emms.

Small update for this thread, I've had a few weeks of gains.

3 weeks ago I weighed at home and gained 3lbs, so went to class but didn't weigh in - big mistake.
2 weeks ago I weighed in at class with a gain of 1.5lbs. so at least down 1.5lbs from the week before!
1 week ago I weighed in at class and gain 0.5lb - flipping fed up of gaining!
This week I am off to weigh in tonight and on my scales at home have lost 4lbs - so am hoping for a loss to get me back and past where I was three weeks ago!!

Hoping that I am past this little hurdle and back on track to my goal of 17st 7lbs for July!! 4 months to go - If I can lose half a stone a month I can do this!!

Emms x

Back