Emmalis weekly weigh ins

emmalis

Hi this is no3 since I joined minimins. i couldn't get the title in my previous weigh in threads to change so started a new one. Anyway i previously posted a STS this week but took my screaming daughter to feed the ducks to calm her down (she's got a bad cold!!) & couldn't resist going back into boots jumping on the scales. They lied to me yesterday as I had actually lost 2lbs this week. Thats 13lbs altogether in about 7 weeks.

I've just decided to follow the Rosemary Conley GI diet instead of going it alone & see if following a plan instead of winging it will actually help me stick to losing weight this time instead of losing a bit getting bored & go back to bad habits & getting bigger & bigger. I got the book from the library yesterday & now have to have a good read of through it & try to get my head around it all and then go for it!!

Thats it for now.

2lbs on this week!!

I sadly gained 2lbs this week due to being a bad girl & eating all the sweets my 2 year old got at halloween. New week now so gonna start being good again!!

Whoops just looked at last weeks weigh in it was 4lbs on not 2lb OMG

I had a 2lb gain this week too :cry:

Lets hope we both have a good week this week :)

Thanks starlight but as you can see from above i made a mistake and it was actually 4lb on. I need a huge kick up the bum.

When I went to my mum's this morning I had a sneaky peak at the scales at was amazed to see that the 4lbs i put on this week had disappeared since yesterday. So just to check I called in at boots on my way home and the scales there also said the 4lbs I put on have gone and I am the same as I was week. I know I was really good yesterday and drank more than I normally do (I don't like plain water so I decided to try some fruit flavoured sparkling water from tescos yum yum) but 4lbs off over night doesn't seem right but its true. Another 1lb to go till I have lost my 1st stone!!

5lbs off this week!!!!!!!!!!!

hi all my wi this morning. I have a total loss of 5lbs this week. This includes the 4lb gain that suddenly disappeared overnight after last weeks wi. My 1st stone has finally gone. 4 more to go!! Really excited and springing around like a mad woman!!!

been picking this week but managed to STS so not all bad. Hopefully will be able to focus a bit more this week i've not had much sleep the last couple of weeks which is now catching up with me. Got to take DD to books for babies at the other end of town in a bit as its nice & sunny today I'm going to walk. Its about 2 miles each way and takes about 40mins each way so that may help. See you soonxxx

Had another picky week this week but still managed 1lb off. 15 in total.

Back