Emma's Baby weight has got to go

hey lucy

my mobile broadband stick has finally got a signal so I'm popping in to say hey !!!

really trying to stick with the plan
got an asda delivery sent to the caravan on arrival day with all the usual shopping so as not to be too tempted by takeaway junk
bought a shed load of meat from the local butchers so despite the holiday, its still good home cooking all the way

I'll be happy if I STS or lose a lb coz I have been soooooooo good

Its our last day here so I thought I'd make a quick account of what sort of things I have eaten while we have been here

Breakfasts:
All Bran Golden Crunch
Egg, Bacon, Lincolnshire sausages beans/Tinned tomatoes, Eggy bread (not all at once lol)
boiled Eggs and Mini Melba toast

Lunches:
Mugshots
chicken salad
egg salad wholemeal rolls (with no butter)
Ham salad wholemeal roll

Dinners:
2 x chip shop chips and mushy peas
jacket potato with cheese and beans
chicken chunks and wedges
chicken wrapped bacon stuffed with cheese (primula light) with salad
mugshot

snacks
Light Alpen bars
Mikados
Sugar free Jelly
chocolate covered turkish delight (!!!!)
Bananas
Cold Meats in wholemeal Pitta bread

Writing it down and looking at it makes it look and feel better......I was worried that I may have over indulged

Yesterday I was sooooo good. Rebecca (my eldest daughter) and my boyfriend sat at the beach and ate huge ice creams covered in hundreds and thousands and flakes...........then HE decided to get a Hot chocolate smothered in Whipped cream and it was KILLING me but I was sooooooooooooo good. I sat nicely with my diet coke and tried to look anywhere else but at them lol

Last day here, so lets see how good I can be.......... Now thats its easter, I have eggs to dodge too lol

Ah enjoy your last day Hun. Sounds like you've been good. I'm sure you will back in the swing of things when your home.x

Sunday is my new Weigh in Day

I've been very good while I have been away. I've tried to make healthy choices and yet still had a few nice well deserved treats:party0051:

After driving nearly 200 miles home, I was shattered last night. My Mum invited us round for a welcome home/happy easter Tea with chips and quiche and wholemeal chicken and stuffing sandwiches. I even indulged in a mini victoria sponge cake.:eating:

Before I went away, I weighed myself (it was that TOTM and a 2 days before my normal weigh in). I now had a weight to maintain or loss but I was desperate not to undo all I had achieved with a gain

I weighed myself this morning and I have lost weight !!!:party0049:

I now weigh 14 st 8lbs.......... Thats a loss of 2lbs

I am very very pleased with myself !!!

yesterday's food

Breakfast:
All bran Crunch and milk (Hex a)

Lunch:
Tomato and Herb Mugshot and mini melba taost (0.5 syns)

Dinner:
2 quorn sausages (2 syns) Mash and Mixed veg

Tuna (hex b) pasta with mixed peppers, sweetcorn and onions
Curly wurly (6 syns)

TOTAL 8.5 SYNS

Fantastic result, well done, it's brill that you lost weight after an holiday :) xx

Thanks
Hope you are as successful on your holiday

Hey Lucy

I'm trying to get back on plan after my holiday but despite being good I find I am forgetting to eat hexs etc so I am working at it.
Don't hold out much hope for this week as Other Half took me out for lunch yesterday at a Flaming Grill Co Pub.
We shared a starter (chicken wings in BBQ sauce, Potato skins and Garlic bread......with full fat Mayo :(.........was yummy though)
I did pick a Grilled Chicken and Bacon salad with no dressing for my main and skipped dessert...........coz I was stuffed. I enjoyed every mouthful but felt bloated afterwards and couldn't eat dinner so I just had a fried ~(in frylight) egg sandwich

Maybe I should consider it a flexi syn day :(

Today I didn't have time for brekkie as I had to take eldest to her Playscheme, then it was off swimming for My Baby's first attempt (which went like a dream)
Other Half took me to a cafe for Lunch and I was very good, picking a Jacket and Beans.....no cheese or dressing.......... I am currently making an eggy loaf (one loaf tin, lined the base with Onions and mixed peppers and poured on 6 eggs seasoned with sea salt, garlic and Sun dried tomatoes..........have just realised I forgot to frylight the tin so it will probably be an eggy lump than loaf lol...........will report back later)

Hey Lucy

I'm trying to get back on plan after my holiday but despite being good I find I am forgetting to eat hexs etc so I am working at it.
Don't hold out much hope for this week as Other Half took me out for lunch yesterday at a Flaming Grill Co Pub.
We shared a starter (chicken wings in BBQ sauce, Potato skins and Garlic bread......with full fat Mayo :(.........was yummy though)
I did pick a Grilled Chicken and Bacon salad with no dressing for my main and skipped dessert...........coz I was stuffed. I enjoyed every mouthful but felt bloated afterwards and couldn't eat dinner so I just had a fried ~(in frylight) egg sandwich

Maybe I should consider it a flexi syn day :(

Today I didn't have time for brekkie as I had to take eldest to her Playscheme, then it was off swimming for My Baby's first attempt (which went like a dream)
Other Half took me to a cafe for Lunch and I was very good, picking a Jacket and Beans.....no cheese or dressing.......... I am currently making an eggy loaf (one loaf tin, lined the base with Onions and mixed peppers and poured on 6 eggs seasoned with sea salt, garlic and Sun dried tomatoes..........have just realised I forgot to frylight the tin so it will probably be an eggy lump than loaf lol...........will report back later)

Ah it's so hard when u go on hol etc, to get back on plan. Don't worry about going out as these things happen. And I just think that we need to still live. We cant just chain ourselves in our house. And I don't care how long it takes as long as I can enjoy myself on the way.

Glad Caitlin enjoyed swimming.

That eggy thing sounds nice. Do you literally put raw onions and peppers at the bottom. How long do you cook for and what do you serve it with.x

Ah it's so hard when u go on hol etc, to get back on plan. Don't worry about going out as these things happen. And I just think that we need to still live. We cant just chain ourselves in our house. And I don't care how long it takes as long as I can enjoy myself on the way.

Glad Caitlin enjoyed swimming.

That eggy thing sounds nice. Do you literally put raw onions and peppers at the bottom. How long do you cook for and what do you serve it with.x

Eggy loaf was gorgeous..........yep I literally put raw onions and peppers in the base of the tin, whisked 6 eggs together, added the seasoning n poured it over the top. Took about 35/40 mins to rise and set nicely with a golden top (plan to add tomatoes and bacon next time)
I served it with chicken drumsticks (but my fella had his with steak).........tastes nice cold too......bit like quiche

I've decided not to stress too much about my eating. I have already achieved so much. I was in size 24 and maternity stuff when I started back in feb, Now I'm wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes.......its been over a year since they fit !!!

My boyfriend found a suitcase of my old clothes in the loft.....inside are all my old 16s.....they haven't fit in 5 yrs...... I'd so like to be wearing them for the summer.....be even better if They were too big lol

Ah it's lush finding old clothes. I'm sure you will by the summer Hun. And what a lush summer you will have. You will be a yummy mummy.lol

X

Ah it's lush finding old clothes. I'm sure you will by the summer Hun. And what a lush summer you will have. You will be a yummy mummy.lol

X

Now that would be super cool lol

Food for yesterday

breakfast: None

Lunch: Yucky Jacket (hexb) and Beans from a cafe
Hot Chocolate (6 syns)

Dinner: Roast chicken drumsticks with Eggy Loaf and mushy peas

Hex a and B: Wholemeal toast with cheese

6 mikado sticks (new hazelnut ones) 3 syns

TOTAL 9 SYNS

Today's food

Breakfast: none (was at the dentist having a filling)

Hot chocolate (wonder if I can reduce the syns by discounting the milk as a Hex a.....need to clarify)

Lunch :
Macdonalds grilled chicken and bacon salad (1.5 syns) with Basamic vinegar dressing (1 syn) with diet coke

Dinner:
Slow cooker Beef with mash (hex b) broccoli and Carrots

Wholemeal chicken sandwich (hex b)

Last edited:
Food for today

Breakfast:
2 wholemeal toast with cheese (hex b and 1/2 hex a)

Lunch:
Macdonalds grilled chicken and bacon (hex b) salad with balsamic dressing (2.5 syns)
diet coke
3 mikado stick (1.5)

Dinner:
Jacket and cheese (1/2 hex a) beans, omelette (with mixed herbs, sea salt and balsamic dressing 0.5)
diet coke

chupa chup lolly (2syns)

It made me laugh when I saw you used your sins on a chupa chup lolly. Made me feel young again, haven't had one for years.

Now that your holiday is over , what's your next goal to look forward too.

Have a nice weekend.x

Back