Emma's Baby weight has got to go

I made your eggy loaf for lunch with a salad it was really nice. I added smoked bacon to it which really gave it a nice taste. Yum yum will cook it again.

Just cooking diet coke chicken now. Hope it tastes nice.x

It made me laugh when I saw you used your sins on a chupa chup lolly. Made me feel young again, haven't had one for years.

Now that your holiday is over , what's your next goal to look forward too.

Have a nice weekend.x

That chupa chup lolly was bloody lovely.......the art is seeing how long you can make it last, just sucking.....no crunching............I made it 16 mins......I dare anyone to last longer lmao

My next goal is to reach 14stone 3 lbs............That will be my 1.5 stone award.....There's no real deadline but I'd definitely like to do it before my anniversary in June as my Other half has promised me a night on the town..............No Kids !!!..............Now thats motivation lol

I made your eggy loaf for lunch with a salad it was really nice. I added smoked bacon to it which really gave it a nice taste. Yum yum will cook it again.

Just cooking diet coke chicken now. Hope it tastes nice.x

There is so much you can do with that eggy loaf...............You could add tomatoes, bacon and low syn sausages and make it a breakfast eggy loaf......Thats my next mission

I've had diet coke Gammon done in the slow cooker which took away a lot of the salty taste you tend to get with the gammon.....That was yummy

Its been a funny old week.
Got back from holiday and found it really difficult to get back into the swing of things at first, which is wierd seeing as I was soooooo good while I was away. It wasn't like I was eating crap, it was more...........forgetting the Hexs I'd had and feeling uninspired with my menu

I discovered that Macdonalds is not out of the question when I take the kids, provided I have the grilled Chicken and Bacon salad (1.5 syns.............not sure where they come from) and I can have the Balsamic dressing (1 syn) and then there's the fruit bags or carrots with a diet coke..............I've had it twice this week and it is sooooooo filling.............definitely a great find

Went to a flaming grill pub co for lunch and although I made a healthy choice with the grilled chicken salad, I think I may have.....No......I KNOW I have gone over my syns with the chicken wings smothered in sauce............but it was worth it, in retrospect

I took my baby daughter swimming for the first time. I love to swim, its always been one of my favourite thing but during my pregnancy I lost all confidence in my appearance and thought people would laugh at me as I squeezed into a costume. I tried on my old costume the night before we went and found it was too BIG, so my other half popped into Sports direct and bought me a new one in a size 18.........A nice slinky black one with an orange panel on the back............Fit lovely..............except...............Its high leg, so I am now having to shave parts of me that I've never shaved before ;)..........I wasn't self confident about my tummy, I was more worried about showing too much off....down there lol...........oh or my boobs falling out lol but it went swimmingly (excuse the pun)

I had a filling (needed an injection to have the work done) and was unable to eat for 3 hrs after..............Its the first time I have felt real hunger since I started SW............and I didn't like it. I like feeling well fed, I like the feeling that I have had enough and eating foods that satisfy rather than needing to eat again an hour later

I have discovered some yummy recipes
Tried making a Chocolate scan bran cake last night............Smelt GORGEOUS..............Tasted like cardboard..............It was awful lol.......... Scan bran is definitely not for me......I will just have to use my syns on real cake lol

Tomorrow is my weigh in and I will be happy just to lose a lb this week as it will make me 14 1/2 stone which is easier to say to people than 14stone 8lbs (if you know what I mean lol)

Today's food

Breakfast:
Omelette (with balsamic dressing 0.5 and primula light cheese hex a)

Lunch:
weight watcher lemon slice (4 syns) and 2 mikados (1 syn)

Dinner:
As we were at my parents house, it ended up being a takeaway for everyone, tried to pick the best thing on the menu, a salad in pitta bread with chips (didn't eat the pitta bread, or many chips) I did add some balsamic dressing to the salad (1 syn)...............I have no idea how to syn for the chips !!

Supper:
A bacon (hex b) and Egg sandwich (made with WW brown danish bread as hex b...........apparently 3 slices of this bread is a Hex.....sounds good to me)

Chupa chup lolly (2 syns)

I think I pretty much Max'd out my syns for the day lol

Had a funny moment midweek when I felt like all this was a waste of time............Yeah I'm losing weight but I don't see a difference. Other people say
'Oh you've lost it in your face' or 'Your butt is definitely smaller' or' Where did the rest of your boobs go ' lol
But I never see it
so I decided to weigh out 16lbs............The total sum of what I have lost since starting SW
It was the equivalent of 2 boxes of Huggies size 2 nappies (each containing 91 nappies) and 5 pkts of baby wipes
then I tried to carry it around and I just couldn't. My back hurt, my arms were sore and I thought to myself 'This lot was on me 24/7, on my face, my butt, my hips and thighs and other places and I couldn't put it down'

I took a photo to remind me, just how much I have really lost for the next time I feel like this isn't working
Photo0365.jpg

IT'S WEIGH IN DAY !!

I LOST 3LBS:party0048:

I am chuffed to bits..........That's my biggest loss since my first week
I am just 2lbs off of my 1.5 stone award now...............BRING IT ON

Made A FAKEaway for dinner tonight

SW chips (seasoned with black pepper and sea salt)
Home-made coleslaw (white cabbage, onion, carrot, tablespoon of Quark and 4 syns worth of Lighter than Light mayo, sweetener to taste, dash of vinegar)
KFC Style Chicken (skinless chicken breasts, chicken bovril, Mr Mash, Black pepper, mixed spice, herbs and sea salt)

On A Green day, using the Chicken as a HEX B, This meal was just one syn (for the portion of coleslaw)...........You can't argue with that.

Other half ate it and said it was (and I quote) 'Bloody gorgeous Love' lmao

Next time I plan to try it using wholemeal bread (as a hex b) instead of the Mr mash, just to compare the two

Well done you.thats brilliant.

:clap:

Youve had an eventful week.lol

Its so lovely for you too feel confident . Especially going swimming with your little one. As it will make you want to do lots of lovely things with her.

Do you know what that's such a good idea, weighing out all the weight you have lost. It's def an incentive to carry on, and you should be proud of what you've lost. :wow:

Made A FAKEaway for dinner tonight

SW chips (seasoned with black pepper and sea salt)
Home-made coleslaw (white cabbage, onion, carrot, tablespoon of Quark and 4 syns worth of Lighter than Light mayo, sweetener to taste, dash of vinegar)
KFC Style Chicken (skinless chicken breasts, chicken bovril, Mr Mash, Black pepper, mixed spice, herbs and sea salt)

On A Green day, using the Chicken as a HEX B, This meal was just one syn (for the portion of coleslaw)...........You can't argue with that.

Other half ate it and said it was (and I quote) 'Bloody gorgeous Love' lmao

Next time I plan to try it using wholemeal bread (as a hex b) instead of the Mr mash, just to compare the two

I seem to be getting loads of recipe ideas from you. I love it.lol

Thats another one I want to try, KFC chicken. Did it taste like KFC.

( keep cooking , as it's good for me.lol)

Xx

I seem to be getting loads of recipe ideas from you. I love it.lol

Thats another one I want to try, KFC chicken. Did it taste like KFC.

( keep cooking , as it's good for me.lol)

Xx

LMAO......Omg I did laugh when I read this

Did it taste like KFC ?.............Hmmmmm........In a way yes, it was nice and spicy/herby and very yummy without all the slopy greasy mess and obviously no skin to peel off (which we all know is bloody gorgeous but sooooooo bad for us)
I used skinless chicken breasts and cut them into smaller pieces (the breasts were huge) but you could do this with thighs, wings or legs..........just remember to remove the skin.....thats the norty bit

The coleslaw was gorgeous.....I was a bit unsure when I started slicing and grating everything but it turned out great. I used 4 syns worth of Lighter than light hellman's mayo but once all the coleslaw is divided into portions it will work out about 1 syn per portion, so I wont use all those syns in one day......more coleslaw ready for tomorrow...............Oh and you can't taste the quark but it does make it nice and creamy in texture

Well done you.thats brilliant.

:clap:

Youve had an eventful week.lol

Its so lovely for you too feel confident . Especially going swimming with your little one. As it will make you want to do lots of lovely things with her.

Do you know what that's such a good idea, weighing out all the weight you have lost. It's def an incentive to carry on, and you should be proud of what you've lost. :wow:

I was shocked how much it was.............16lbs didn't seem that much till I weighed it out and saw just how much there actually was.......I tried carrying it round the house and it was so awkward. To think that was strapped to me, was part of me and I carried it around daily without a care. It really hurt my arms and back to carry it around, even for just a few minutes

and now I have lost a further 3lbs so its even more than that photo.....I think I'll do another one when I get to 1.5 stone..........it definitely puts things in perspective

Food for yesterday

Breakfast:
2 boiled eggs and mini melba toast (0.5)

Lunch:
2 Light Alpen Bars
Lots of Tea (Hexa)

Dinner:
KFC style chicken, Home-made coleslaw, SW chips (1 syn)

Curly wurly (6 syns)
Chupa Chup lolly (2 syns)

TOTAL 9.5 SYNS

I feel terrible.

My eldest has been battled a tummy bug since saturday and I've had a really bad cold but today my tummy really hurts and I feel all travel sickness without the travelling part

Breakfast:
All bran Crunch (hex a)

Lunch:
Banana
2 mikado sticks (1 syn)

Dinner:
Macdonalds Grilled Chicken and bacon salad (1.5 syns)
balsamic dressing (1 syn)
baked beans

I really don't want anything else to eat..........I wanna go to sleep
:zz:

Was soooooo sick yesterday
Hardly ate anything

Breakfast:
scrambled egg, beans and wholemeal toast(hex b)

Dinner:
Tomato and Herb Mugshot

2 mikado sticks (1 syn) for the sugar rush

Thats bad I know, but I really couldn't eat or even think about eating........Only did eventually because I thought it would be easier to throw up if I had something in my tummy

Ah sorry to hear you been ppoorly. Hope your feeling better today. It's horrible feeling sick, it's the worst.

Xxx

I am feeling much better today thanks Lucy.....I was rough as anything for 2 days......I think my daughter gave me her bug

Breakfast:
Banana

Lunch:
Banana

Dinner:
Iceland Chicken Quarter pounders (0.5 syn) in a wholmeal roll (hex b) with SW Chips and salad (mayo and balsamic dressing 1 syn in total)

made a plate of 'Syns' to snack on for the evening
1 light rich tea finger 1 syn
WW Lemon slice 4 syns
4 mikado sticks 2 syns

TOTAL 8.5 SYNS

Back