Emma's diary- a new start

Brilliant , well done Hun!!! That's a fab start, hope you have been smiling all day! X

Well have got through the weekend. Which i am very surprised about as normally the weekends are a time where i normally struggle with eating too much. Pizza for dinner - but its a weight watchers one and it still leaves me well within my points for today so can have a little treat later. x

Wow that was a great loss! Keep it up :)

Good luckk with next week Emma, what a good start youve made hun!

Thanks everyone for your comments.

The last few days have been mental at work and its going to be like that for the rest of this week. But its all good. Keeping me busy so im not constantly thinking about food and what to eat next haha.
Eating wise im going doing really well and and really motivated and determined this time. Exercise on the other hand is something i need to work on, so now ive got the eating under control i think my mini goal starting next monday will be to exercise more. Im hoping the weather starts to get a bit cooler as i really struggle in the heat and just want to flake out on the sofa with the fan blaring. lol.

Youre doing so well Emma, its a big thing just to change your eating habits, and the exercise will come in time. It took me at least a month to start going out for walks and then I built up gently.

All your determination will be rewarded hun, Im glad its going so well for you.

Thanks Healthy, i think its comments like these that spur us on and give us more motivation. Hope your havin a good week. x

I really want to exercise but at the moment something is holding me back- not sure what it is though. lol. I think i actually may just go for it and do a bit on my exercie bike now. x

Well 30 mins done on the exercise bike. Am knackered now though lol. It will all be worth it in the long run. x

Well done on getting on the excercise bike! I bet you feel good for having done it! I need to take more excercise, maybe a bike iwhat i need too, i need to tone up while i lose weight to avoid being too flabby.

I love to go swimming and i do go most weeks, i really should try to get a swim in before the weekend. Ill pack my swimsuit and a towel tonight and try to get to the pool before getting home tomorrow, you have spurred me on!

Thanks Healthy, i think its comments like these that spur us on and give us more motivation. Hope your havin a good week. x

I really want to exercise but at the moment something is holding me back- not sure what it is though. lol. I think i actually may just go for it and do a bit on my exercie bike now. x

Its no problem Emma, we are all in the same situation and its nice we can all lean on each other.

Congratulations on the workout on the bike, brilliant! Those 30 minutes will have burned loads of cals and all the toning to your body as the pounds come off will be well worth it...

Brilliant progress Emma, even if you only do it once a week to start with its great hun. x

well done with the exercising, the more you do it the easier it gets. I use the wii its very addictive! Never thought id say that!!;)

Heya, well done for the 30 mins on the bike! Duno how you do it, my arse goes numb after about 10 lol. I bet that ypu'll see a great loss on your next WI.
HOpe everything's going well :)
Best wishes.

Thanks everyone. Weight in tomorrow- had a sneaky peak this moring and was only showing 1lb loss - i dont know why im dissapointed as its still a step in the right direction. Im also impatient and want the weight to just disappear over night haha! Will see what tomorrow brings. x

Good luck for tomorrow Emma, Fibgers and toes crossed for a happy result. Every pound counts as I've found this week. Let us know how you get in Hun xx

Well weigh in day today and i have lost 2lbs. Im really happy about this as the scales werent budging this week.

Im out tonight to a charity dicso evening for ovarian cancer so this morning im off shopping to try and find something nice to wear.

Hope everyone has a lovely day. x

Congratulations Emma!!! Great result, really pleased for you! Have a happy shopping trip hun.

Back