Emma's diary- a new start

Emma, just found you and woohoo to your week one result, thats fantastic :)

Hope week 2 goes well for you, you have 2 really big motivational reasons, you can do it :)

Thank you everyone.

Thank you Aaliyah hopefully week 2 will be easier, I don't feel as hungry today and only had 2 shakes so far.

Kas you have done so well with your weightloss well done- thats amazing.

Size16willdo- Good luck with lighterlife- you will def get amazing results on that. Good luck for your first week

emma237 said:
Thank you everyone.

Thank you Aaliyah hopefully week 2 will be easier, I don't feel as hungry today and only had 2 shakes so far.

Kas you have done so well with your weightloss well done- thats amazing.

Size16willdo- Good luck with lighterlife- you will def get amazing results on that. Good luck for your first week

Thanks. Still gotta huge way to go though but i will get there. Determined to. Good luck for week 2.

Last edited:
Kick week 2's ass!

Go Emma you can do this :)

Am back on track now. Have had a really good day. Although I don't think I will weigh in until next Thurs now! x

well done on your week 1 loss.

Look forward to hearing your next result x x

I had a couple of good days then we went out for lunch yesterday. We had a lovely walk in the afternoon. Today started well had 2 shakes as normal but really felt I was missing food so I had dinner. This evening I went swimming and swam 22 lengths and really enjoyed it. I love swimming and am going to start going more often. Im really not expecting a loss on Thursday as i think im going to stop the shakes and eat healthily so I can then exercise as well.

glad its going well. I used to love swimming! really hope to get back to it sometime.

hope you have a good week. fingers crossed for a good wi on thurs :)

It took me a while to find this diary. I can't believe I haven't written in here since May!!

Between May and now ive been pretty much the same loosing a few lbs and putting on more! But not any more. I joined SW a few weeks ago, I lost 5.5lbs in week 1 then put on 1.5lbs in week 2. This week will be another gain as I went away for the weekend visiting family so there was a lot of eating and drinking involved!!

So today is day 1 and so far so good. My food diary so far is:

B- 2 slices wholemeal toast (400g loaf) HEB
Plum tomatoes
Muller yog
L - Low fat supernoodles
Plums
D - Homemade cottage pie (from the new issue of sw mag)

Next week I am going to be joining a new gym and planning on going there and then swimming mon-fri.

I really need to do it this time.

I think I am going to set a target of 2lbs a week- so between now and Christmas there are 17 weigh ins. So between now and xmas I have a mini target of 34lbs. That should be do-able.

Emma!! so glad you started your diary. (hope i wasn't nagging you too much lol)

Good luck for the week. i'm also aiming for 2lbs a week til xmas. come on! we can do this :D xx

Haha no you didn't nag too much lol!!

Yes we can def do this!!

I made the chilli from the little recipe book that came with the slimming world for dinner and it was lovely :) I love cooking and def don't do it enough. Will def be making a couple more of the recepies from there as well.

Hey, yes I have been hiding!! This week has actually been a good week, I have been following ww pp and am really impressed - am weighing in tomorrow so am hoping the scales will be nice to me!! xx

Hope they are kind to you and me tomorrow as I haven't been on plan great this week so if I see a loss then I will be happy no matter what the size off loss.

Back