Emmas Diary-found my motivation

Hey emma :)

How did WI go? I have mine tomorrow- eek!

Yeah I work, I work in Langworth actually as a PA- I have just recently changed jobs from recruitment and I am enjoying the change. Not enjoying the pay cut though :mad: , but I am much happier now so I suppose thats what important :)

Are you going back to your old job? What did you do? Are you looking forward to getting back or sad that you have to leave the little one?

We don't have any kids but hope to in about 3 years or so. We really want to get our money sorted and buy a house so we have to wait until we have paid some debt off and stuff.

So how much are you hoping to lose altogether? I want to lose about 5 stone altogether- seems so much weight and its happening so slowely! But I will get there this time!

What exercise do you do at the moment? I don't really do much at all, we go out on our bikes sometimes, and I am going to start running on saturday as I am going the Run 10k in October (this is my mini goal as I go on holiday the week after.)

We should def be diet/exercise buddies- maybe we can meet up for a cuppa some time soon and devise a cunning plan!

Anyway hope WI went well and your feeling good :)

Claire x

Hyer, i lost 2 pounds this week! Im suprised as it hasnt been the best again. But it has spurred me to carry on, ive got about 4 stone to loose altogether..and im on the scenic route as my consultant sad not the motorway lol. I work for the county council, i wasnt looking forward to going back but at the moment she is really playing up for me, she wont sleep..it literally takes me a hour to get her to settle for every nap so im kinda looking forward to a break lol. I dont seem to have time to do any exercise! I did start going to spinning classes but now that im going back to work if i go to exercise classes to i wont have any time for soph. Yeah sounds a good plan, maybe i could come running with the pram lol, i have a all terrain one so its quite good. How did your weigh in go?
Emx

Hey hun,

I lost a pound, finding it quite hard doing it on my own, only seem to be loosing a pound or half a pound a week :(

Yeah we could do pram running! I have seen people do it on the tele- and I bet your little one would love it bless her! I can find a pram and a watermelon! lol

YEY! for your 2 lbs! How much is that altogether now, and how long have you been doing it?

Hope you have a great day :)

Claire x

hi ladies, sorry for awol yesterday. I had a bit of a cry last night, im exhausted. Sophie just will not settle for me no matter what I do and after 9 months of no sleep its got on top of me. I also had other issues like work, i cant afford not to work but i dont get much out of working either? Im paying a fortune for carparking and Im struggling to pay my debts etc. I was so upset i couldnt even make dinner last night so i ended up having weetabix for tea..luckily I didnt use my HEB that day.

So todays a better day, i am knackered but work was ok. I had a lovely stirfry for tea full of lots of superfree foods.

I am also a slow looser claire, 9 and a half pounds in 8 weeks but i have messed around abit.

Hi Debbie, are you getting wedding nerves/excitement? Em xx

Hey lovely!

Sorry to hear your having a bad few days :( You feeling a little better now? Just remember that a few bad days doesn't have to mean a bad week- new day today. Can't be easy if the little one is keeping you up and your tired- I know when I am tired thats when I am most likely to just eat the bad things.

How is she now- still keeping you up? Hope she settles for you soon.

My sister and my parents are visiting this week so trying hard to stay on plan- going OK, we tried to make a chocolate cake yesterday and I was so excited (cake is my favorite!) and it was minging!

Well I hope your feeling a little happier sweetheart, chin up and keep going- we will get there! Once my sister and family are going after this week we should arrange that cuppa :)

Claire x

hello, well back on plan today. There always seems to be something that comes up that makes me go off plan, stress, tiredness, emotional eating, etc etc. She still doesnt sleep, she wakes up about 5 times a night! Its got better it used to be constant waking. Im worried about work and how its going to fit in with sw, basically as i only work 5 hours I am not entitled to a lunchbreak. By the time I get home it will be 2pm, and i will be starving! Im not suppost to eat at my desk either.
I hope you enjoyed having your family over, let me know when you want to meet up. Em x

Hey chick,

Hows the little one been- you getting a bit more rest? Bless you must be knackered!

Hows your week going food wise? My family are here this week and it was going ok (I use that term loosely!) but then had a massive chunk of cheesecake last night! OOps! :eek:

Never mind try again thats all you can do isn't it!

Do you drive? Think we should def meet up for a cuppa and a natter :) and we can devise a great plan of action!- Just think when we hit target we can get some little black dresses and hit Lincoln lol!

Anyway hope you good and feeling a bit more happy hun.

Claire x

shes being a little monkey lol, she wakes up constantly through the night and its a battle to get her to sleep in the day to! Yes i do drive would go insane if i didnt hehe! This week has been written off, i just havent stuck to it at all so back to plan tomorrow!
I like the idea of a little black dress lol, target sounds good lol!
OOh i love cheesecake, i really missed it when i was pregnant. Hope you make some good choices this week so you have a good loss xxx

Hey hun,

how did weigh in go? Hope it wasn't too bad :) and you walked too! (saw your thread on something else but thought would post here!) I'm going to ride my bike too and from work next week I think- 3.7 miles each way, and if that bloody doesn't help me lose weight then I'm giving up! lol!

I WI tomorrow, think have STS though, getting fed up of it!

Anyway hope it went ok :)

Claire

morning, im really hoping for a good loss this week, ive been 100% all week. However I did go out for a indian last night. I told my consultant and she said just to enjoy it because I dont go out regurlary and then start a fresh the next day. If im honest i didnt enjoy it that much, the garlic nann was the nicest thing. I had 2 little onion bajis, a tikka masala and a garlic nann. no drinks as i was driving. I know its alot of syns to us in one day but I had 10 thursday, 6 friday, meal out sat shall we say 40 syns then today i will have 10, mon and tues 5. So thats not over my weekly syn allowance. I did try not to feel guilty having it but all i can think is my body absorbing all that fat and will make me put on like 4 pounds! :-/. Roll on weighday on wednesday!
Its my final week of maternity leave next week to, where have the last 12 months gone!!! x

Morning hun!

Glad you enjoyed the curry- sometimes you need a treat, and like you say you are going to compensate for it through the week so well done :)

I replied to your pm last night but my computer went a bit funny so not sure if it sent!- It was just generally saying have fun with your friend and that next week would be cool to meet up, any idea's where we could meet? I finish work at 5 :D

Hope you have a great rest-0f-weekend with your friend, sounds like you have got your mojo back with SW which is great!

Claire xx

Hey hun, my good weekend turned into a bad one :-/. Boredom and felt abit down turned into a kitkat chunky and two little kitkats :-o. It could have been worse ive eaten alot more in binges before. Hmm ive got to stop doing this lol, whats the point of paying £5 a week to get paid but I dont stick to it!

Did you say you work at langworth? just thinking the best place to go, theres the bottle and glass at scothern, i think it would be not to far for you as if you are coming from langworth you would turn right for sudbrooke then go through the village and the pub is on your left at the end of the road? How about tomorrow or friday? Do you want to give me a txt? 07725 535970. OOh exciting lol, then we can talk sw to our hearts content lol xx

Hey Chick,

I can't do tonight as I do a bit extra after work cleaning and we are going shopping, and Friday I am not 100% about as we are meant to be having friends up this weekend.

How about wednesday? I do an extra hour cleaning again but that takes me to 6, then my fella will have the car so if he picks me up and I can nip home get changed we could meet about 7? Is that too late?

Will be nice to have a chat about all that is slimming world!- poor fella does ever so well trying to understand it all but its not the same lol!

I will give you a text too so you have my number :)

Claire x

wednesday is weigh night lol. Can you do tuesday night? I am trying to get sophie to bed bout 7/7.30ish as my partner doesnt get home till 7.30..lol thats why my social life is virtually nothing..everything works round soph now. Well give us a txt and im sure we can sort something out, you could even come round mine ( if you felt comfortable ofcourse). xx

Back