Emma's Diary

Morning everyone

Well I have lost 5lb's this week which leaves me 2 to go before I am back to pre christmas (and wedding) weight so I am very pleased

xx

well done and keep up the good work

well done emma on your loss thats fab i hope i have a goo one tomorrow.
have read your thread and have fou it very helpful xx

thanks everyone I most certainly am back on track and very focused

xx

Morning em :wavey:

morning Jim hope you are well today?

I have decided to revise my target weight to 12 stone (I am 5ft 8in) It was 11 stone but I still have 3 and a half stone to go before I am 12 stone and I am now a large 14 small 16 and I think at 11 stone i may just been skin and bone and I don't want to look like that. So for now my new target is 12 stone (eventually) so 4lb more and I am half way woo hoo

xx

Sounds good to me love, I wanted to get to 12 stone, but at 13.0 Colleen told me to stop, she didn't like how I looked, so I'm generally between 13.0 and 13.3 now.

What a great post laura :) you're right sometimes we can be obessed with a number and not looking at how we look and feel..

morning everyone hopw everyone is well I am hoping to be back to wedding weight by saturday fingers crossed. Going to do a seperate post about this but just wondering what blood types people are on here? Especially those who have done well with Atkins. i am thinking a lot of O's as my friend lent me her blood group diet book and Atkins is perfect for us (except cheese which as you know I can't have) and I am an O

xx

Em - I am o- and i know we should eat meat but no cheese?????

On the official Atkins board the blood type notion is being shouted down!

Haven't looked into it myself. As type A-Positive, what should I eat/not eat? LOL. I am a very longterm vegetarian!

Just peeked online. Pretty general comments about my blood type. Could apply to most people really but since I don't know much about this I won't put it down!

Mine says eat meat but no grains- basically atkins then!

Hmmm, never heard of that one. I'll see if I can find the new thread

ah, can't find it. I'm A rhesus Negative, whatever that means.

Morning
Good news lost another 3lbs so thats 15 3 which is 1lb below wedding and pre christmas weight. So now we are heading to be in the 14's can't wait

xx

Back