Emma's Diary

Oh no!! Get well soon. xx

Thank you everyone me too xx

get well soon!!

Lost 2lbs this week bit mad cos at one point had lost 4 but I guess being ill has not helped however I have lost 3 stone exactly and got in size 14 jeans today so VERY VERY pleased xx

well done Emma - you must be thrilled with the jeans, and with losing 3 stone of course

Morning Em, how are you and the family today?

Sorry Jim didn't get on yesterday first day of the holidays was rather busy with all 4 at home!! Sickness bug has gone but Fred is still poorly been to doctors today and they have given him an inhaler cos his cough is making him whease but they still insist he has no infection. Oh the joys of having lots of kids.

Hope everyone is well especially those of you at home with the kids off school

xx

I dont know how you cope with four kids!!!! must keep you busy x

Hi Em, LOL, yes 4 kids must be a handful love.

I cant imagine 4 - 2 is hard enough!!

Yeah my mum had 5 of us in 3.5 years!

LOL, we were quite spread out, I was 18 when her youngest was born, I remember being shocked that my parents were still "doing" it. ;)

Yes they keep me very busy but I love it luckily I don't have to work god knows when I would have the time haha

xx

4! Mind you, I always say I have 4, one nearly 4 year old, 1 37 year old and 2 8 yr olds (dogs who we call "The Kids"). I don't work either but hopefully starting again soon whilst DD is at pre-school and in the evenings. Need some pennies to help pay off the mortgage faster.

LOL, Colleen always said she had 3 kids, and the biggest was the worst. :D

Back